Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:44 am
Ishiwara Yue

Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Nods "The same for me i miss the sounds of the rain forest at night" he fixes his hair while he plays with his pendant "My father made this pendant for me so I could grow as a man and future leader of my people tribe" he stands up stretching

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:49 am
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image
"How do you deal with it?" Maceál was sincerely curious. This was his first time so far away from home, not that he would admit that he worried about getting homesick, at his age. The young man looked as Fang played with the pendant and explained about it. He nodded and smiled. "In the end this isn't forever is it? It's just a part of our life as we grow up. Is that your main dream? Taking over your tribe?" He was curious and interested in his new friend. Of course he would answer questions just as willingly if asked. As he waited for an answer he glanced over at the bar to see if it was open as he had gotten rather thirsty of the walk, but he was in no hurry and looked back at Fang. He was the first he met since he left his home.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:34 am
Ishiwara Yue

Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

"well my true form as well my pet" he whistles as the snake around his neck slithered off of his body and onto the stage "this is Esmeralda and don't worry she's friendly" he smiled til he heard the question of his tribe "honestly not really the leader is also a witch doctor" he gets up walking towards the bar grabbing two bottles of water then placing two dollars onto the counter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:33 am
User Image
===============

User Image

((I'm here, half lol. Having a bit of a day where I just can't settle anywhere indefinitely x3 ))
Maceál wondered if he had asked the wrong question when Fang suddenly stopped smiling. Considering he just met him and didn't know much about him yet, he decided not to ask further. As the other walked to the bar, he looked at the snake, though he wasn't scared of it. The young man had no trouble with snakes, and Fang had also said she was friendly. As he saw him buying the drinks he was already working on getting his wallet out to pay for a drink. Already glad that the bar was open at all. He wanted to walk to Fang but looked back at Esmeralda and hesitated. "Well can't really just leave you sitting here all by yourself can I?" he said softly to the snake and smiled a bit.  

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:43 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Fang's pet looks at maceal then gently sniffed in his scent before licking the boy's hand "see I told you she's friendly" fang walks up to maceal holding out a full bottle of water towards him laughing lightly "Here you go and don't worry about paying me back" he snaps his fingers as esmeralda slithered back up her master's arm taking in his warmth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:51 am
User Image
===============

User Image
The young man looked at the snake as it sniffed the air around him before she licked his hand and he chuckled softly. At the same time Fang came back with the bottles and he turned to face him as they spoke, nodding at his comment. "She is cute. I like snakes but have never been allowed to own one as a pet. My mother would scream the moment she saw as much as an adder in the grass." Maceál laughed softly at the memory and shook his head. "Of course she was the same with lizards, spiders and mice. So don't feel singled out Esmeralda." The young man joked to the snake and smiled to her and her owner as he accepted the bottle. "Thank you. Sometimes I wondered how she kept it up in the mountains. Filled with them." Maceál spoke full of love about the mountains and he could almost feel the need to run right back to them. But he had to study. He'd go back after. "I did have a dog and even 3 goats but of course couldn't bring them."

((Yay back, weekend is coming o-o))

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:11 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Fang looks at maceal laughing softly "your mother would hate the rain forest then with being filled with killer prey and predators" he uncaps his water bottle gulping down some of the water listening as he wiped his mouth "I see" he taps his pendant "If your mother met my people she would probably faint" his pendant glows as his legs disappear and in there place was a giant green snake tail that stopped at fang's waist while green scales showed on his face and upper arms "thiss iss my true form" his viper teeth were now longer to hold venom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:18 am
User Image
===============

User Image
"I am sure she would. Those creepy crawlers as she'd call them are not her cup of tea." Maceál chuckled softly when he confirmed his new friend's idea about his mother. He also uncapped his bottle and drank from it while Fang seemed to play with his pendant again. It had to be valuable to him. When he changed into his true form, the young man was taken aback a bit. Though not in a bad way, he had never seen anyone other than humans. He looked at the transformed Fang before him and blinked a few times before he laughed softly as he spoke of his mother. "My mother would have a heart attack upon seeing your people." He quickly changed back to his general attitude after the initial surprise and smiled. "I had heard Princeton had more than only humans, but I admit I didn't believe it till now. Not that my home is without it's myths and legends. And I could always swear I have seen an elf once as well as dwarves."

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:25 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Fang nods as he curled his tail up so he could sit "Strange things and creatures exist we just hide in plain sight" he smiles drinking his water while looking at maceal

{sorry writer's block}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:46 pm
User Image
===============

User Image
((It's okay, I mirror my partners basically))

Maceál smiled when he sat as a snake and laughed softly. "I never expected my first day at Princeton to be this memorable." His voice was calm and kind and he was happy to have made friends already. "I am sure they exist, I have seen them. However I was always told they were myths. Stories to tell and scare children into listening to their parents and be indoors once dark. But you just proven me otherwise. Maybe when back home I should look around better, perhaps I can make friends with the dwarves and elves as well."

The young man sat down on the ground and leaned on one hand while drinking with the other as he looked at Fang. "Do they know about this at school?" He was curious now.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:50 am
Ishiwara Yue

Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

places his now empty bottle onto the ground "yes the do most here are mythical creatures and human but we get along for the moment" fang looks down at maceal "we share our species talents to show them which to trust and not"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:08 pm
User Image
===============

User Image
Maceál drank his water more slowly and smiled as he listened to Fang. "I see so the school is known with them and has more like you. Unfortunately I'm just a boring old human." Maceál chuckled after saying that. "Not that there is anything wrong with that of course, but seems so ordinary knowing there many interesting species out there."

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:14 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

He moves towards maceal as his face was near maceal "most creatures feed from humans of course but only drink a bit of blood" he smiles flashes his fangs "but some are in romantic relationships with humans, my people use vore for our lovers" laughs lightly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:23 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál took another drink from his bottle of water before he looked back to Fang, who was suddenly right in front of him up close. The young man was taken aback a little as he startled a bit. Not cause he feared Fang but cause of his sudden proximity, he hadn't seen him move closer.

Though some of his resolve dropped hearing what he said and seeing his fangs so clearly. Yet he was hesitant to try and run, somewhere he didn't believe the other would just up and attack him. Not if they were supposed to live together in peace with humans.

"I'm not interested in vore and least of all looking for any kind of commitment right now, I still have to get used to the school and the environment." He didn't know what else to do but joke about it to avoid himself just running away.

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:24 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Ishiwara Yue

Fang Venomous Scales

User Image

The Lamia

Laughs lightly "I scared you didn't I well Lamias have to be silent to sneak up on our dinner or we can put them in a trance by singing and luring the creatures to us" he moves back looking at maceal shrugging his shoulders "A pity but I will tell you a truth if any other monster or creature harms you just scream out my name then i'll have them in a vice grip" his tongue flicks out of his lips while he stared at maceal "But i will say for a human your quite handsome so don't be surprised if monsters come towards you with lust or hunger" he thinks "hmmm I could make a way to protect you though"

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff