Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 |[ Engan Ryokan ]|[ Seaside Inn ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 10:23 am
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo would chuckle a smile sympathetically seeing her slowly and carefully trying to get dressed. When she asked about a way to hide his anbu mark, Theo thought for a moment, scratching his chin slightly. “Hmmm….. ********…. I’m a ******** idiot….”he’d say as he started laughing, flopping back in the bed and rubbing his face. “All these years as a shinobi and I forget one of the most basic techniques…” he’d say still laughing. Standing up, he’d pull his shirt back off for a moment and close his eyes for a second. Holding up a handsign with his left hand, a puff of smoke would hide his chest for a moment and when it cleared, the mark would be gone. “******** I’m stupid… the damn basic transformation jutsu taught at the academy… “ he’d say laughing again and rubbing his face.

With that done, he’d pull his shirt back on, grabbing their room key and sliding it into his pocket as he got ready to go grab food.

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 10:32 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi blinked in slight surprised at Theo as her eyebrow was slowly rose in slight confused and huh at the same time when he called himself an idiot and even laid back on the bed to rub his face. He started to explain more, about all the years as a shinobi and that he forgot one of the most basic techniques. Yoshi rolled her eyes softly. She knew it had to be something simple because of A.N.B.U. needed to be able to do that when just going around or to hide it from enemies. He lifted his shirt and her eyes gazed over him while the mark disappears and he went on about how he's stupid, "No." Yoshi started, "Even the most genius person will forget simple and little things." It seemed that she wasn't too keen on him calling himself stupid. When they headed out, Yoshi seemed to walk more normally and it pained her but she doesn't show pain. Made their way to the long table, it seems like there were only two or three other people there. Maybe they don't get up this early this morning. Her eyes gazed over the food and she was suddenly hungry and very much ready to eat. Sat down on the cushion, her hand gripped the table in pain but she showed nothing. "Awesome." She grabbed four bowls. Two of the bowls are filled with fruit. One bowl has rice with cracked egg but the rice was hot enough to cook the egg in it. And lastly, the last bowl was vegetables with pan-seared fish on top of it.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 10:48 am
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo kept laughing at his own stupidity, stopping though when Yoshi seemed to get upset at him S self deprecating comment, saying that even geniuses forget basic stuff sometimes. The big man would just shrug his shoulders, “I dunno… it still feels like a pretty major failure here…” he’d say with a soft chuckle as he smiled down at her. He was already glad to have her in his life. When she was ready, they’d leave the room to go get food, him really wanting to try to help her walk, but having a feeling she’d brush him off or get annoyed if he tried to support part of her weight to give her legs a break.

When they got the dining room, he’d wince seeing her grip the table’s edge as she slowly sat down before taking a seat beside her. “I guess not a lot of folks up this early…” he’d comment at the sparsely populated dining room. Reaching to grab his own food, he’d grab a bowl of the fruit, one of the egg and rice, and two of the fish and veggies, picking up his chopsticks and breaking off a piece of fish. “Not bad… the cook here is pretty good.” He’d say lowly as he tasted the veggies and the rice.

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 10:59 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          "Theo," Yoshi started, almost in a scolding like tone, "Yes, it may feel like that, but you're still smart, not an idiot. I wouldn't be okay to date an empty-headed numbskull." She said softly, keeping her voice low cause it was a rather quiet room and she didn't want to wake up other people. Her eyes gazed around as if she was seeking something then she gasped, tried to move too fast, her knee hit the table slightly as she went to go get something. Grabbed three cups, she got chai tea. Now smiling from ear to ear, she sat down, winced softly but ignored it easily because she has chai tea now. Everything was right with the world again. After killed off a bowl of fruits, she started to mixed the eggs with the rice to help cook it further and picked up the bowl with one hand and using chopsticks with the other, adding vegetables and fish now and then. "Guess not..." Yoshi said softly, "Besides people who are here or on a vacation, they are probably wanting to sleep in." She shrugged as she nodded in agreement. "The food is good." She said with a smile as she continued to eat the breakfast and taking sips of tea here and there.

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 11:18 am
Theodin Poe

Theo gave up arguing with Yoshi about him putting himself down, he didn’t seem much chance of winning that one. Seeing her hit her knee trying to move too fast to get up, Theo shook his head. He could help but smile softly though when he saw the look on her face as she came back with three cups of apparently chai tea. It was like nothing could bother her now. Chuckling softly, a smile creeping across his face as he shook his head, he’d lean over to talk to her quietly, “You really love that stuff, don’t youL” he’d say laughing, “Next time… how about just letting me know you want something? With your legs hurting I’ll gladly get up to grab stuff for you..” he’d saw caringly, his hand resting on her shoulder for a moment. He’d then pick up his chopsticks again and add veggies and fish to his rice before beginning to go to town on his bowl, tearing through half of it within a couple minutes, reaching over to the extra bowl of fish and veggies occassionally for extra protein. Once he was done with that he’d grab some of the fruit,munching more slowly as he sat there.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 11:24 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi smiled sheepishly towards her partner as she scratched her cheek, "Yes... had it since I was a little girl. Mom said I always gave her an intensely hard time when I discovered this cause she thought I was too young to be drinking it..." She said softly as she hears him let him go get what she wants. She opened her mouth to argue but stopped to think. She was hurting. Even right now. Yoshi nodded in agreement, wondering how they were going to get to Sunagakure today. "It's not my legs that's hurting.." Yoshi corrected him as she finished her rice, vegetables, and fish. She was now slowly munching on the fruits while drinking the chai now and then. "So we go pick up the stuff and start heading back home?" She asked as she popped a blueberry into her mouth.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 11:36 am
Theodin Poe

Theo would smile and chuckle as she explained how she was with that tea, even as a little kid and the arguments it started between her and her mom. “That’s funny… “ he’d say chuckling happily. Rolling his eyes when she argued that it wasn’t her legs that were hurting, “legs, hips, whatever… the point is that moving your legs hurts you, so let me take care of stuff for you until you heal, ok?” He’d say, leaning down to give her a quick kiss, “You decided to be with me… trust me to be able to handle you relying on me for stuff at least here and there…” when she mentioned how they were going to get home with her being sore, and getting the stuff from the armor shop, Theo chuckled. “You really think you’re in any kind of shape for that long of a walk?” He’d ask seriously,a concerned look on his face. “Maybe we should stay one more night… give you time to heal and feel better before the long trip home… the hot spring here would do you good too.” Theo would think a moment about the order at the armor shop, as well as his secret one at the forge, which wouldn’t be ready til the following day. “As for your armor, I can go pick it up for you if you wanna rest… or if you want to get out and walk around, we can go get the armor and come back. Or just wander around town a little… but I want you to not push yourself too much today, ok? Both as your boyfriend and your teacher.” He’d add the last bit as kind of a joke, hoping it would hell get her to chill and let herself heal before pushing for the trip back to SUNA.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 12:43 pm
Jenni Deer
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi listened as she grumbled slightly. She couldn't argue, she knew perfectly well if the shoe was on the other foot, she would do exactly the same thing. Yoshi shrugged when he asked about the long of a walk. "Blood flowing helps muscular and skin bruises, as well healing of the body. Not sure about bone..." She thought about it, trying to remember what her father had said. Theo mentioned staying here another night, to give her time to heal, use the hot springs. He could pick up her armor and asked her not to push herself... as her boyfriend and teacher. Yoshi smirked softly as she was chewing some strawberries. "Fine. Okay." She said, defeated, "After we eat, we can go to hot springs then I can go rest up while you go get the armor." She could do some of the cartography while he was gone to get the armor.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 1:08 pm
Theodin Poe

Raising an eyebrow slightly as he listened to Yoshi grumble about what he said, he’d smile softly and chuckle before leaning down to give her a soft kiss. “Good… if I’m not allowed to even make fun of myself for forgetting simple stuff, you definitely can’t push yourself to do strenuous stuff while injured…” he’d lean in and speak in a quieter voice, “even if the way you got injured was a lot of fun…” he’d say wit a smirk and a laugh before munching on some more of his fruit, finally killing off the bowl he had.. once Goshi was done eating and drinking her cups of chai tea, Theo would gather up the dishes and stack them up to be easily gathered up by staff before standing, crouching down to help Yoshi get back to her feet with minimal pain. “Here. Let me support some of your weight…”he’d say as he put his arm around her back, pulling her arm around his waist to get her to lean on him a little so her hips didn’t need to handle as much. Once Theo could get them to the entrance of the locker rooms outside the hot spring, Theo would ease Yoshi back to carrying her full weight, “You go ahead and find a comfy spot in the spring… I’m gonna run back up to the room and grab out Yukata for after and a couple towels.” He’d kiss her forehead gently before heading back to their room.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 1:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi scowled at him when he said if he can't tease himself about forgetting stuff then she can't push herself. "I got to get stronger somehow..." Her voice was rather quiet. Her cheeks flushed as she smiled, "It was... I'm actually looking forward to our next... fun." She smiled as she ate a last piece of pear. Theo gathered the dishes up and got up, before she could, she noticed Theo crouching down by her as she frowned, she doesn't want other people to see her and think that she was weak. Knowing that if she tried to protest, it would show to Theo that she wasn't going to hold her word about taking it easy. Saw no choice, Yoshi wrapped her arm around him as she used his support to get up and nodded when they made their way to the entrance of locker rooms. "Alright." She said with a smile, "No clones to summon a storm this time." She laughed, teasing him as she went in and started to get undressed. A soft relieved sigh escaped from her lips as she sat down into the springs, at least sitting here wasn't bad, the water makes you feel light and the heat really helped.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 1:36 pm
Theodin Poe

Getting back to their room, Theo would pick up Toshi)# discarded Yukata from the night before along with the belt ribbon for it, folding both nicely and laying them in the bed. He’d then go ahead and strip out of his clothes for now and put his ryokans on, he’d change back to normal clothes after their soak. Grabbing a couple towels, he’d head back towards the locker room,l entering the men’s side, he’d remove his Yukata and rinse off quickly, wrapping a towel around his waist before putting his and a towel in a locker for later. He’d then look at the stuff he’d brought for Yoshi. He couldn’t go into the female side’s lockers… well, he could but he didn’t want to deal with the freak out of the other women. He could use his camouflage jutsu, but people were probably about as likely to freak out seeing a floating folded robe and a couple towels as they were to see a guy walking into the women’s changing room… finally shrugging, Theo would walk out to the hot spring in his towel, carrying Yoshi’s towels and Yukata in his hand.

Once he found where she was, he’d speak softly, “I brought your robe and a couple towels, they’re over here on this chair” he’d say cheerfully, “Didn’t wanna cause a commotion by taking them into the women’s changing room for you.” He’d say with a small laugh before he removed his towel and slid into the water beside her. “Thank you for not fighting me too much on this, Yoshi… I know you have to push yourself to get stronger, but pushing through an injury is a great way to end up making it worse, not better…” he’d say with a smile and a concerned look.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 2:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Tilted her head back, her eyelids closed. She hears someone walking close to her and she assumed that it was just someone going to walk by, but then the footsteps stopped. Used her hand to help shield from the hot sunny day, she glanced towards the woman. "Are you okay?" She asked as Yoshi frowned, wondering why she would ask. "Um. Yes?" She replied. The woman tapped on her own shoulder to clarify and Yoshi laughed. " Oh that. Trust me. I'm perfectly okay." The tone of her voice had the woman smile and then nodded as she walked away. Not too long after, Theo slid into the water by her side as he explained where her robe and towels were. "Thank you." She said with a smile towards him as she laughed softly. That was true. Some women may think Theo was being a pervert if he didn't turn around and realize he was in the 'wrong' room so to speak. "It's not just about getting stronger..." Yoshi explained as she turned to look at him, "It's building up pain tolerance too. You think an enemy going give you a bone bruise on the shin and call it for a day?"

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 2:56 pm
Theodin Poe

Listening to Yoshi’s idea of getting stronger and building up pain to,erance, claiming an enemy wouldn’t give you a bone bruise then back off to let you take it easy. Theo nodded quietly, thinking of how he could explain his point of view. “While that’s true, you can’t make that big of a jump in intensity when trying to build up tolerance to stuff. If you put yourself through too much, too quickly, it doesn’t have time to adapt to be able to handle it, so you end up just breaking yourself down over time instead of building yourself up…. And that’s also why shinobi generally work in teams, or at least pairs… so if one gets hurt, the others can pick up some of the slack and help the injured one out.” The big man would lean his head back for a minute, eyes closed to protect from the sun, “in this case, if you had the same injury, but we weren’t together, I’d still treat you the same as I am now. Not cuz I think you’re weak and can’t handle the pain.l. But because I want you to get stronger, and strength gets built by pushing limits as far as you can *without* injury….” Theo would think for a moment before turning to be closer to Yoshi’s ear, not wanting the civilians or other people in general to overhear him. “And why ill have to take it a bit easier on you in the bedroom for a while…til your bones get strong enough to handle my full strength” he’d say with a chuckle and a quick wink.

Thinking for a bit, Theo had an idea. “Come here, sit between my legs, “ he’s say calmly. Once she did, he would bring his hands up to rest on her shoulders, slowly massaging her shoulder and neck, his thumbs working in between her shoulder blades. He’d slowly work around her back and shoulders, squeezing the muscles gently as first,but slowly increasing the pressure as they relaxed.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 3:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          When she gave her two cents, Theo was quiet. She could tell that he was thinking. Not long after, he started to present his point of view as she sighed softly. "Fine points," Yoshi said with a smile before nodding. "I'll take it easy." When he lean in and whispered those words to her, her cheeks, thankfully, were already red from the hot springs as she playfully gently smack Theo's arm. She didn't mind last night at all, so just the idea of less power behind it, got her wondering if it would be any different. Guess she'll find out sometime. There was quiet, other people conversing with each other, low enough they couldn't hear, people going in and out and whatnot. Theo spoke again as she smirked towards him, "Phrasing" She laughed, knowing he's not thinking of that because he wouldn't do that at the springs. Or would he? After all. No one can really see underwater that well and if they do it just right...they would be none the wiser but the pair of them. Yoshi knows that's not his goal at the time being, however. Moved around in the water, she sat down between his legs and felt his hands started to work, "Ah.." It felt good on her tight shoulders, not just from training but from cartography.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 3:34 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo smiled and laughed when Yoshi blushed deeper and smacked playfully at his arm. When she made the phrasing comment towards him for telling her to get between his legs, he smirked and chuckled as he began massaging her. “Won’t lie, I thought about itlast night… or if we had the pool to ourselves again, and you weren’t already hurting… but with this many people around, too risky.” He’d say with a laugh. As he continued massaging, he listened to her sigh with a smile as his hands worked down her back, his fingers working between her ribs slightly as he massaged around the lower parts of her shoulder blades. From there he’d work down towards her waist and hips, lightening up in the pressure as he reached her hips, his hands holding and squeezing as he pressed and circled his thumbs along the upper edge of her hip bones and into the curves of the bone… “I can’t directly treat bones, at least not when they’re bruised, but helping the muscles relax should at least lessen strsin on the bones they’re attached to.” He’d say as he kept working, still moving up and down between her waist and hips.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash