Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:49 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

Maceál smiled back and nodded when he thanked him for loving Fang. "Es ist mir ein Vergnügen. Er ist wunderbar." He wasn't surprised the man had caught onto his Swiss accent. However when he sat down and called Fang out on him telling Maceál to play along he looked surprised and blushed slightly, feeling bad for not being honest with him. He was about to ask something, but he bit his tongue instead and sat down on the pillows as he watched father and son. It was not his place right now to say or ask anything.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:07 pm
Ishiwara Yue

Amu "You know I don't like nor care for humans since a group of them slaughtered your mother in front of you but I slaughtered them before they could kill you like they did to Aria" he looks at his son seriously "you will end this relationship now fang and come back home to settle with a woman of our kind...the young one here is a pure one what if he ends up hunting you like how your brother died, he fall in love with a female hunter but he didn't care and when he told her what he was she killed his snake driving him insane then to his own grave. I refuse to lose my only blood left"

Fang looks at his father with wide eyes then narrowed them "No I will not leave my charmer for he is my mate. the only one who holds my heart and soul forevermore til death" he looks up at maceal "I love maceal just as much as you love mom father" he smiles sweetly at maceal then looks back at his father seeing his father's earring glowing in a golden light as his own glowed silver light  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál listened to the conversation though hearing what the man said gave him a sinking feeling. However Fang was quick to answer and the young man looked over at him as he listened to them both. Maceál answered Fang's smile with one of his own and got up walking to the two. He couldn't let Fang do this by himself, this was about them both. Maceál looked at the man, though his expression stayed gentle. "I can understand your concern. But I already know Fang is a Lamia, as are you and I willingly, and happily stay by his side. I don't care for the inter racial issues, I look at people how they are as an individual. Give everyone a chance to proof themselves as a unique person. I've seen his true form." He could feel his heart beating in his throat, but he didn't step back instead he stopped next to Fang and looked at him with a loving gaze. "I love your son and I like Esmeralda, I'd never harm her either and I already know the effect of that." He looked at the Chief again and spoke what came up in his mind, fully aware this man was much stronger than he, but he wanted to show him that he would always be on Fang's side. "Knowing all that and still loving Fang for who he is, what reason would I have to turn against my Love?"

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:00 am
Ishiwara Yue

Amu looks at maceal and fang breathing slowly "...if you or anyone hurts fang without knowing I will hunt you down until I kill you...but it takes guts to stand up to me seeing as I can snap you in half like a twig" he then smiles "well know that is over please take good care of my son" he stretches out of his arms

Fang sighs softly hugging maceal smiling sweetly as he kissed maceal's head "yay I love you maceal"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:24 am
User Image
===============

User Image

The young man gently lay his hand on Fang's shoulder after he had spoken his last words to the chief. Looking back to Amu, he listened to what the man said. Upon hearing Amu telling him to take care of his son, Maceál smiled back happily. "Thank you, sir." Maceál didn't expect Amu to still be alright with him saying dad. He smiled to Fang and wrapped his arms around him in answer to his hug and kissed his cheek. "As I love you deeply." Though they wouldn't have let them be split up regardless, Maceál was visibly relieved to, somewhat, have the Chief's blessing for them being together.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:25 am
Ishiwara Yue

Amu rolls his eyes clearing his throat "anyway I better see some grand hatch lings in the future you two"

Fang blushed bright red "father not the time nor place for that talk" he hugs maceal protectively sighing  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:48 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál blushed when Amu spoke of hatchlings. He was about to ask something about that when Fang spoke it was not the time and Maceál looked back at him, holding him tight as he chuckled. "That is something my father would have said, be it a little different." The young man smiled lovingly to Fang before looking at Amu again and nodded. "I'll take good care of him. No one will touch or hurt him if I can help it." Maceál smiled to him.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:58 am
Ishiwara Yue

Amu nods yawning "well then I should get rest it was a long slither to get here" his pendant glowed giving him a shiny white python tail along with white scales on his face

Fang nods "then rest father maceal let's go to your room so my father can rest for a bit" he picks up maceal  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:07 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál nodded. "A very fast one too." Maceál smiled to him. When he changed into snake form, he didn't even blink by now anymore. The young man had seen it with Fang several times now. He looked at Fang as he picked him up again before laughing softly. He was getting used to it. "Alright, Love.: He then looked at Amu. "Rest well. We'll be next door if you need anything." The man was their guest after all. And a guest was taken proper care of.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:13 am
Ishiwara Yue

Fang places maceal on his own bed "there you go love" he nuzzles maceal sweetly while his father slept peacefully  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:19 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál smiled when they sat down on his bed and kissed Fang's lips before hugging him close. "That went better than expected." The young man kept his voice low so they wouldn't wake Amu. "I admit I was anxious when I spoke out against him, but I couldn't let you fight alone when it involved us both." He caressed his cheek gently before he chuckled. "I never got dressed that quickly than when I first heard his voice."

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:29 am
Ishiwara Yue

Fang kisses maceal back sweetly "I told you my father was like a child but he means well" he holds maceal gently kissing his lover's head  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:33 am
User Image
===============

User Image

"I'm glad he pretty much gave us his blessing. But why did he act as if he thought I was a German Lamia when he already knew I am human?" Maceál smiled. Even with the rough start, he could tell he liked Amu already. The young man wrapped his arms around Fang tightly and rested his head on him.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:40 am
Ishiwara Yue

Fang smiles "simple the necklace I made you a simple spell cased onto it can give you a lamia tail and features for when we ever visit Rio. My father accepts you but my tribe may not" he gently holds maceal's charm between his fingers "just tell me which snake breed you like and my magic and spells will do the rest" he kissed maceal's neck  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:55 am
User Image
===============

User Image

The young man looked surprised when Fang spoke of the spell and he took hold of the charm around his neck holding it up as he looked at it once more. "So it can make me look like one of yours when needed? The more I learn of magic, the more intriguing it gets." Maceál laughed softly and looked at Fang when the other took a hold of the charm, smiling sweetly at the other. "Any?" Maceál thought about it for a while. He pretty much liked every snake that was out there. Then he looked up at Fang. "How about an Aesculapian snake?" Partly a question as he wished to hear Fang's thoughts about it as well. He hummed softly when he kissed his neck and looked at him giving him a gentle kiss.

In depth Profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out