Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:28 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

Kato smiles at Adam and he stoods back from him. so he could summon his brother and other members. incubus needs space to descend landing for others. he then said, "Sur my love. give me a minute..'

he takes a deep breathe and closes his eyes as he alleviates his hands to the air. he howls out a sound and almost like a owl but more of a screeching bats. an the wind breaks up outside. he receives a response and kneals down but look at Adam with his eyes halfway open.
"My brother is on the way and my distant cousins Elena too." he awaits for them.
User Image
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:44 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam walks over to kato helping him up as he looks at Daniel "Danny why don't you and flock go get the music/ ballroom ready for the meeting of everyone alright?" He asked knowing his little brother to well

User Image

Danielle nods smiling as he spins around his own golden wings popping out with shades of red making his wings look like a sunrise as he flew off with the flock and their father leaving Adam and kato alone

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:50 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

As Kato watchs the flock and Adam's family leaves, he looks up at the window. he hears the screeching of other succubus and incubus shouts out to Kato message. he breathes out and whrisper louds as he communicates to them.

his red eyes moves to Adam hazel eyes as he smiles. "Adam, open the window my love."
User Image
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:02 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam nods as he walked over to his largest window opening it up easily both ends while he heard music downstairs "seems Danny is eager today as always" he sighed

User Image
Danielle spins around the music room before heading back up to his brother and kato "everything is ready for the songbird ceremony to crown you leader big brother~" he giggled happily while his wings fluffed up giddy

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:11 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
Kato steps back and walks over to Adam, he then sees his brother Kazuki flys in the middle of the room with his red hair. soon after that,cherry blossom rains into the room as Elena shown her young cute body. they both descend in time as their bodies cover in semi casual attire.
User ImageUser Image
"Welcome Brother and Elena. this is Adam and his little brother>" he said as he points to their faces and he hopes that the two most people of his life approves of the union today.
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:31 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam bows slightly as he stood up fixing his glasses "welcome to my home" he said kindly

User Image
Danielle looks at kato's siblings walking around them as he let his wings fade back into his back "how odd a angelic succubus and if my sight does not fail me a half bred wolf and incubus" he said jumping up pulling Kazuki's face down to his level

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:51 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
Kato kept smiling and Kazuki noddes at both the generous Danielle pulling his face down. on the other side, Elena bows to Adam and Kato as she lowers her wings. her angelic aura is probably sense by all the songbirds there.

"Sweet, sweet.. House you have my friend. also, Thanks for the invitation.." she said to Kato as he always bring out a smile for long distance cousins. he nodded at her.

"No problem.." he said back to her as he looks at Adam. "My cousin comes from the Northern skies and there lives different succubus such as the Angelic ones. there just not regular succubus in our family right, Kazuki?''

when Kazuki name was called by his brother, he lifts his head up little and explains it better than Kato are saying. he gently moves away from Daniel and scratchs his head. "You are Right because our mother is full breed celestial succubus. there is angelic, celestial, wolf and hybirds succubus same for incubus. I am full breed celestial but I retain in my human form to blend in at school."
User ImageUser Image

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:10 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam nods "well my flock is down in the ballroom so make yourselves at home" he said kissing kato's hand as he walked downstairs to the music room

User Image

Danielle rolls his eyes before grabbing Kazuki's and Elena's arms pulling them towards the ballroom before jumping onto the stage clearing his throat then starts singing out sweetly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:08 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
After Adam gave Kato a kiss on his forehead, he lead the way to the Ballroom. his brother and Elena followed Danielle down to the Ballroom as they bunch of Songbirds gathering around the stage. the Incubus brothers and their cousin parted as Kato decides to find Adam to dances with him. Kazuki stood and watchs elena sing in her angelic voice with Danielle.

User ImageUser Image

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:29 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam spins kato happily as he smiled before his flock friends pull them apart putting Adam in a headlock laughing

User Image
Danielle gestures the band to tone down as a flock general spoke out "everyone the new leader's brother Daniel or Danielle Penn" the flock cheered til the boy spoke "A toast to the groom and to the bride" Daniel looks at Adam "from your brother whose always on your side to your union and the hope you'll provide may you two always be satisfied...there is one thing I know well I know my brother like I know my own mind you'll never find anyone as trusting nor as kind so be always true" he bowed before walking off stage

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:39 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
Kato and his family clapping after Daniel toast as he was flatter by the kind words. he looks at his brother and seen if he had any message or wisdom to share on his brother special day. he smiles and anticipates Kazuki first ever greetings. of course, kazuki start to say something but Elena wants to do her firsts. she grabs a couple and made a little tapping noise.

"Excuse me Ladies and Gentleman, I have few words for my sweet cousin." she said as her sweet angelic as she twirls around to Adam side. she then grabs a microphone and test the volume.

User ImageUser Image

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:49 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam holds kato's hand kissing it lightly as he smiled softly at kato

User Image
Danielle twirls around on the dance floor humming sweetly as his songbird natural song seeped out

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:31 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
Kato blushes as he feels Adam lips kissing his hands. he then turns red and blinks at him. he holds onto Adam and dances around with him but Elena still having a hard time being heard. she then use her vocals and place the microphone near her voice box.

"EXCUSE ME, LET ME SAY THIS QUICKLY...I WISH THE BEST FOR THE GROOM AND BRIDE." her voice drops down and her angelic softness mimic the room. "Much better, like I said I give my blessings to Adam and kato because Kato went through a lot. his beginnings of a incubi were not easy. he lost his father but he regain love from another. Adam, treat him well and love him with spells.."

User ImageUser Image

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:38 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam hugs kato nodding "spells what did she mean?" He asked fixing his tux tie

User Image
Danielle jumps up in the air when Elena yelled his wings came out making him float in the air "easy with a voice"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:01 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image
Kato smiles as he heard a funny fiddle from Elena. "She did not mean anything by it. she just riddling Well with Spells." he rubs his head and peck Adam cheeks. he giggles too. "You have to forgive her, her vocabulary is like a encyclopedia."

Meanwhile Elena nodded at Daniel or Danielle as she hops off the stage in her red dress with her baby heels on. she then bows to the young boy and lifts her body up. "Am terrible sorry for my loudness. I was trying to get the message out. I have such a muted childish voice. anyways,would you like to dance with me?" she asked Daniel as she stands still but Kazuki walks next to her too.

"Hmh. Daniel, I am more of a easy dancer...you can dances with him?'' he said as he throws winds of rose petals at the young boy. he then gazed into the boy's red eyes.

User ImageUser Image

Smexi-hexi123

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas