Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:56 am
User Image

User Image

Jican chuckled softly and sat down at the table. It didn't take long for the staff to return to him and tell him there was no reaction from Kana at his room. The Kitsune smiled and nodded. "No matter, he knows he can ask the caretaker anytime. He will eat when he is hungry. Thank you." After that they started the dinner. The staff only was around for short bit as they set them up with preferred drinks before they too went to eat. "Enjoy your meal." Jican smiled and filled his plate, there was all sorts of food on the table, what they didn't finish would be kept for later or given to others.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:56 am
User Image

Kiyoshi smiles when he hears that Kana won't be joining them for dinner. He sipped from his cup of water before filling his plate also. "Hope you don't mind how I eat" he hints that his way of eating wasn't of forks or spoons or hands. He opens his mouth a little what looked like visible gas that was color came flowing out of it. Spreads across the food on the plate then stays there for a moment then exceeds back to his mouth and leaving no food on his plate. He repeated the process one more time then wipes his lips with a napkin and he was full.
[quote="]just edited

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:06 am
User Image

Kana stirred then moved to his left side of his bed then sat up awake now. "Ugh, my head" he groans, his headache lingering and felt worse when he had sat up. Didn't recall returning to his room let alone about passing out on his bed. Stomach rumbling, he got off the bed and made his way out of the bedroom then quietly closes the door behind himself.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:16 am
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune smiled a bit ans shook his head. "Every specie eats in their own way. As long as you enjoy the meal." He wasn't to set on table manners if the others' race just ate differently. No one was the same after all. It was an interesting way to eat but as long as it filled his stomach. "Does it actually fill your stomach when you do it like that?" Jican was just eating with his fork as humans did.

User Image

In-depth Profile
((OOC: Sorry, I could swear I replied here already o-o ))

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:33 pm
User Image

"If my brother had witness it, he would freak out" said Kiyoshi honestly and he was sure that would happen. He nods, "Yes, it does. If you may excuse me I will be heading back to my room for the night" he said moving to stand up.
Kana came downstairs to the living room looking around for his friend. He could smell food and followed the aroma until he heard Kiyoshi and Jican's voice. "You guys started without me?" he asked pouting as he entered the dining room.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican didn't have much time to react before Kiyoshi left the room. Since he was still eating, the Kitsune stayed where he was and kept eating. It didn't take long till he heard his friend's voice and saw him enter the dining room. "I apologize, I had someone get you for dinner, but they told me you weren't answering. We thought you were asleep. I expected you'd come in when you wake and get hungry." He gave Kana a smile and motioned to the food on the table. "Dig in, plenty of food to eat."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:26 am
User Image

Kiyoshi passed by his brother on the way out of the dining room and didn't say a word to the question. He kept walking and went upstairs to his room for the night.
Kana seated himself in the same chair his brother had been sitting in. "I accept your apology. i woke up in bed with a headache and don't know when I went to bed in the first place" he responded. "Don't have to tell me twice" he said before making his plate.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:34 am
User Image

User Image

Jican smiled, glad his friend accepted the apology. It hadn't been his intention to make Kana feel left out after all. Hearing Kana's reaction he laughed softly. "Good, I'm glad to see you have a good appetite. Eat whichever and how much you wish." There was plenty of food to go around with, so he could eat to his heart's content.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:16 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi had a strange dream about his brother exvaporate by the force of shining light and nothing about darkness left. He sat up in bed panting a little, "Every time we transfer school this dream occurs" he complains. He grabs and a book from his shelf to read to pass the time until he is tired enough to go back to sleep.
"I warn you though, pal. I do eat a lot" Kana said grinning. He went through several plates of food until he eaten his wait in food then he was full.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:06 pm
User Image

User Image

The kitsune smiled and continued his own plate calmly. "No problem there, plenty of food here and if more is needed then it can be made." It didn't seem like that was needed however as Kana was done eating with still plenty left to spare. Jican chuckled softly. "Nice appetite. I can imagine you becoming a favorite of the caretaker and his cooking skill."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:07 pm
User Image

Kana wipes his mouth with a napkin and laughs some. He smiles, "As long as he doesn't mind it" he responded. "Kiyoshi had said I eat enough for two and half people. I guess being very active and having a lot of is fears spent off a lot of calories" he said jokingly.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:15 am
User Image

User Image

"He loves it. Cooking is something he likes to do the most." Jican smiled as he also finished his own food. It didn't take long for dessert to be placed on the table. The Kitsune laughed a bit. "I hope you still have room for dessert." Dessert was vanilla and strawberry icecream with whipped cream and strawberry sauce.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:51 am
User Image

"Guess he will be loving it some more with me around" Kana said smiling. "Of course, I do" he said grinning. He was sure he can fit in dessert with his stomach already digesting dinner. "When is your class tomorrow?" he asked his friend.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:43 am
User Image

User Image

"I'm sure he will love having you around, especially with your appetite." The Kitsune chuckled at the other's answer to dessert and started eating his own. He loved strawberry ice cream. Which was why he was given it almost every evening. Hearing the question the Kitsune smiled. "It will be right after lunch. Of course with class starting just then, we'll stick to the absolute basics. Taking care of the horse."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:35 pm
User Image

Kana enjoyed hearing that about his appetite would be a good thing because he doesn't hear that a lot in his life. He picked up his spoon and started eating the dessert. Listens to when the class is and he is sure it will be enough time to gather courage before going over tot he school stables.
Qukohya Lhilei

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces