Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Kami's Lookout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:46 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber had watched the others as the supereme kai had granted their wishes with a few being bizarre. Ingo seemed to be able to revive Yosi's sister by using a ray on her to find where the sister had died and for his master's request, she pulled out an odd looking cloud from the floor. The frost demon was only confused when Seri request brought up, where the supreme kai would kiss her forehead. He was almost afraid to ask her for training, but in the end, he said it, but Ingo seemed like she was plotting something. This only made Ziber more nervous as he hoped his friend would take the attention off of him and wonder what Daiko would wish for. However, he was left on his own as his friend requested that his wish would be made in one month. Ingo agreed to his request and felt her gaze move back to the frost demon, leaving him at the mercy of her decision. The supreme kai then spoke as she agreed to train them, but they had to preform a trial before they could. Before he could ask, Ziber flinch from the sudden contact and looked up to see how close the woman was and that she was trailing her finger on his chest.

His focus was completely on her as Ingo explained about a disturbance and if they were able to take care of it without dying, she would train them. However, with the way she worded it and the wink at the end, the frost demon was filled with fear due to his problem with girls. Luckily or not, the supreme moved her finger to the sky and sent them away from the arena as it exploded. In a flash, Ziber would find himself with Seri and Scryew back at the lookout, but it had been turned into a battle ground. As the other two sprang into action, he was frozen by the emblem that was on the clones. It was in that moment, the energy that had been placed in him, the experience in the tournament, and the anger that was filling him, started to freeze the frost demon in pure ice. Unlike before when he evolved, this time the ice was quick to grow and when it shattered, the form was far different then the two before. Ziber was now towering almost at sixteen feet tall, and the appearance that he took now was far more monstrous. A bean was pulled out by the claws of the new being and placed in his mouth, allowing the senzu to bring him back to peek condition.

The frost demon allowed the deep breath leave his mouth, and moved his new slit eyes to the beings of nightmares. He would jump forward with sonic warp to attack the fakes, with his energy blade ignited with both arms. Ziber's mind switched off to allow his training to take hold, for even if they looked like his friends, they weren't them and they had the emblem of his enemy. His target was the people he knew that could defeat him, the figures of Daiko and Yosi, who hadn't transform into there more powerful forms. The frost demon would then personal rip apart the images of himself that chose to serve the murder that killed his friend. He plan to slash at the fakes, going for a killing blows to bring whatever nightmare he had been placed in to a quick end. After they had dealt with the fakes or if they needed them early then that, Ziber would give the bag to one of the others to give a senzu to Kami and Aku. But for now, he was a weapon that needed to slay the people that threatened the safety of this planet. The frost demon could only wonder how these beings came to be, but when he found the source...

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 930/930 --><--BP: 520x20=10400--><--Stamina: 1110/1110--->
Mood: Kill...
Thinking: Time to destroy this nightmare.
With: Kami, Aku, Seri, Scryew
OoC:

Theme Song: Red vs Blue
Eighth Diviner

Ace Pilot Blitz

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:02 am
User Image
Kami

The clones were taken a back as the attack from the others began, Seri's great muscle mass, buldozing through a Daiko and Arcana around Kami as she floated infront of him. Kami's eyes faded once more to the empty eyes, they were accustom and his mouth let out a sigh of relief rising up to a sit. "I'm not finished yet." He'd say while pushing himself up to his feet and getting back into a stance. The man would then watch as Daiko switched for Yosi as she flew forward, a hand high while the speedster flew towards the two, and in a downward swing, a flash of silver light followed, as a sword that had guided itself to her hand would attempt to cut across Seri. The speed impecible in the movement. The Gyoza and Arcana that were pushed from Aku were angered it seemed as the Arcana morphed her body to a stand and Gyoza stood from the hole he had been put into, dusting himself off. The Demon would wince as he slowly stood and held his chest. "Tch. . .It's not like I asked for this Namekian." He'd say while gripping his fists tightly and looking forth at them. "But . . .Sadly. It's appreciated." He'd then prepare a technique by moving his arms in a slow rhythmic motion. Bringing the fight to the Zibers. The being would step towards the fight with the others as a blade passed through the clone. It's body sifted and floated in the air for a moment before an ooze bursted from him and the body fell to the floor. The wrath filled Frost demon would dash towards the group of clones as a Daiko one, with a Devious smile stepped forth. It's mouth opened to speak as it's ki began to rise. "Protocol 4." It would call as it's hair lifted and turned blonde. It was equal to the strength of the first time Daiko transformed, and it's eyes hued red. His arms prepared for battle.

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:37 pm
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

KI: 540/550
ST: 1180/1200
BP: 480x2=960
STATS:
⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: 6+10
⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: 6+10
⇰ Defense :: 6+10
⇰ Speed :: 6+10
⇰ Intelligence :: 6+10
⇰ Stamina :: 50+10
⇰ Reflexes :: 6+10
⇰ Ki :: 5+10

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

The clones took no time to resume their attack. The Daiko swapped out for a Yosi, this one with a blade. She came in hot, looking to slice Seri in two. Luckily for the brawler, she was able to fight fire with fire. This move had been her saving grace during the tournament. Leaving an Afterimage in her place, Seri slid around behind the Yosi and began with a charged Sledgehammer, but instead of aiming at Yosi, she aimed for the blade. She wanted to break that sword, take away anything they could use against the real fighters.

Ziber had seemed to go into a blood rage, and already took out one clone. Scryew went to the aid of Aku. With the five of them, they should be able to take them all on. They were clones. Imperfect. That's the way it was like in the comic books, so it had to be that way in real life, right?

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"

[quote="Eighth Diviner"
[quote="killer-wolf-kun"
[quote="DJSH9011"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:22 am
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 875

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 400/400

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 450/450

XX。。。[ Stats ]
◆ Physical-Based Offense: 20
◆ Energy-Based Offense: 13
◆ Defense: 13
◆ Speed: 13
◆ Intelligence: 12
◆ Stamina: 15
◆ Reflexes: 13
◆ Ki:20

XX。。。[ Theme Song ]
XXXXX

You best believe if you rub me the wrong way,
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

_┗ Getting into his fighting stance alongside the demon who managed to get to his feet. It is the right time now for a proper counter attack. Aku remarked his appreciation for the assistance in which the Namekian didn't mind. Knowing Aku enough to see that if he had the choice, he would probably fight alone, but in this situation, it wasn't so bad to have someone at your backing. "Well, after this is all over. You can return the favor with a rematch. Let's clean up the unneeded trash."

_┗ The Gyoza clone along with Arcana clone rose back up. Standing before them with what seemed to be an eagerness to continue the battle. A vein popped up visibly from Scryew's forehead as he spiked up a percentage of his power but this time with a sense of calmness. Bursting forward while Aku prepares his technique. Coming closer, Scryew shot up a strong knee strike to Gyoza's jaw before transitioning over to firing rapid strikes, executing them fluidly like the river. He was unsure what Aku was exactly planning, but if time was what is needed. Scryew is sure to give him all he needs. ┓

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
I will lock you away in another dimension...

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

Ace Pilot Blitz

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:28 pm
User Image
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber's attack didn't go as he planned for one of the beings that looked like him blocked his attack with itself. Still, he wouldn't show mercy to anyone, not even to a clone that looked like him and had his blade slash through the fake. The frost demon's gaze would move back to the clones, as the the theory came true with one of the Daiko beings going gold. It was then he would notice, that the power of not just the fake that wore his friend's face, but all the beings here were at the level before they went into the room of time. It was true that this nightmare was more than twice as strong as him, but Ziber could see that these things were unrefined and which, he would exploit. He didn't stop his charge towards the Daiko, but began to go fast while moving his hand for a cross slash. However, this was just the start of the attack as the large gem on the frost demon's head began to glow. "Shield yourselves!" He would shout out to his team, and just feet before the two would collide, the glow would reveal its true meaning as he shouted out the attack and closed his eyes. "Solar Flare!" Ziber's gem violently began to glow in a white blinding light to try and blind the nightmare he was facing and perhaps the others around him.

He wouldn't waste time for Daiko to recover as he would sonic warp behind the fake and would stab the two blades into their back. If that attack was successful, a hiss would leave the frost demon's lips with hate to whoever made this abomination. Then, he would moved to the other Daiko using his blades as scissors to behead the other fake, and get rid of the other threat that could match him. Ziber was in a blood lust, but he was a strategist and what with how things were, this was the best action. He appeared the most powerful of his team here on the lookout, and he was going to give the enemy the chance to kill any of them. The frost demon next target would by Yosi as her transformation was also troubling, and would need to protect the others from her blade. The pink clone was still an unknown, but a supernova would vaporize the fake without a trace. As for the Gyoza and the other him, which Ziber wasn't worried about for without the experience, the power they has was a waste. However, with his solar flare, the others would have a chance for an attack on the clones that they were fighting, if they had been facing him when it had been unleashed.

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.

<--Ki: 910(-40: Blades and Solar Flare)/930 --><--BP: 520x20=10400--><--Stamina: 1100(-20 Sonic warp)/1110--->
Mood: Kill
Thinking: One down...
With: Kami, Aku, Seri, Scryew, THEM
OoC: Quoted for Yosi

Eighth Diviner

Ace Pilot Blitz

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:40 pm
User Image
Kami

The clones would draw in as the Yosi who swung would hit at the air where Seri was. Her body swiftly moving with the blade in hand as her eyes followed the trail left. The sword would clash with the hands while she stared into the eyes of the human who increased their muscle mass while the sadistic smile played on her lips. The warrior's body mimicking the girl's muscles as she began to push back with great force with a foot to the ground as she gritted her teeth, feeling her hair change a bit. Though as this happened, a blast would slam into the muscle woman and blast her away, seeing as Kami would hold his hand out shooting ki blasts continually in her direction. "I am here too. Don't forget." He'd call to it as Aku's hands would cross and he would pull his head back. "Let us see." He'd say while his third eye closed. The man's skin turned red as his other eyes went blank. His mouth opened to constantly let steam fall. He would see it. Everything that was to come around him and how most would move. His hands would spread as he created 4 ki blasts around him that began to swirl. He'd then make his move as he dashed towards Scryew and moved a hand under his arm to catch a blow from the Gyoza that was going to hit from the onslaught before a hit from the Namekian knocked Gyoza to his back. The three eye'd demon would then throw the ki blasts over in the direction of the bulk of them attempting to destroy Arcana before she did what her plan was.

The Daiko would stare intently to the Frost Demon who came forth towards him and ran forth to the blinding light. The eyes of the lad would bleed without a doubt as he felt the energy move behind him and the blades enter his back. The mouth of the warrior would bleed as Ziber's hiss would make it laugh a bit before the second one dashed forward with a hand back, holding a ki blast attempting to transform before the head would roll from the attack by Ziber. The Daiko that was stabbed would then turn with a hand out towards the frost demon as their head turned. The tower shook, the world shook. Kami and Aku's bodies stopped as a power echoed through all of the solar system. It bellowed from the Estate of Burberry as the two couldn't help but be distracted. The Daiko would leap backwards as an Arcana jumped on his back. The gummy woman began to consume his body while the Daiko curled up into the woman and she'd reform with the same broken gear the Daiko wore and chuckled. Their power skyrocketted as they looked to their hand. A smile grew on their face, uncannily as their body convulsed.

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:58 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 1215 |♢| Ki: 540/540 |♢| Stamina: 600/600 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

As Yosi made her way to the Lookout, she kept her senses tuned for the others. Of course she was doing her best to look out for Daiko as well. She was worried, but trusted he knew what he was doing. It happened when she was halfway there at the Lookout, when she sensed multiple different and duplicate energies. They were attacking Kami too?! Just then, she would also sense Daiko's energy spike like when he turned golden. She knew he wouldn't be able to get in and out without a fight! The girl grit her teeth and halted her flight to turn around. There was no way he could make it through without backup! Yosi would pick up the pace only to immediately halt when that massive power appeared. Fear was not an emotion the young lady experienced often in the face of the enemy. Chitakk was powerful, though she stood confident in his presence. But this...this was different. A chill ran down her spine as she froze in the air, faced with this intimidating ki. She was still miles away but it felt no different as if she were standing before the enemy, face to face. And even worse...when that power appeared, Daiko's...his power vanished. "N-No... Is he...? Daiko..." she huffed, looking down at her hands only to notice they were shaking. Though Yosi tried desperately to find his ki, there was nothing. He was...gone. "I...I should have..." It was hard to say if her presence would have changed fate, though her absence made her feel the blame. There was only one thing to do now- rally the others as Daiko requested. And right now Kami was fending off those clones!

Moving as fast as she could, she would make her way to the Lookout at blinding speeds. She sensed not all of them were clones, some were her teammates who were likely helping fight the clones. Well it was time to clean up as there was a bigger threat to deal with. Transforming mid-flight, Yosi would locate the biggest threat that was flaunting its power around. With her full speed, she would attempt a dive kick aimed at the Arcana clone's jaw. Whether or not it connected, once her foot hit the ground, she would turn and pivot on the ball of her foot. Simultaneously drawing her sword, the girl would aim to split the gummy clone in two by the waist.

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {20}
                                                      ◆ Defense :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Speed :: {50}
                                                      ◆ Intelligence :: {20}
                                                      ◆ Stamina :: {30}
                                                      ◆ Reflexes :: {35}
                                                      ◆ Ki :: {34}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Grand Smasher - An green energy sphere with a short, green flaming tail, that creates an enormous explosion upon contact, inflicting a huge amount of damage.
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.
                                                      ✧ Psycho Thread - The user points his or her hand at his opponent and traps them with thin strings of purple energy, paralyzing them and sucking the energy out of them. Struggling against the threads only exacerbates their effects.
                                                      ✧ Spirit Ball - A controllable energy sphere, the user controls and guides it by pointing the index and middle fingers in the desired direction. When initially guided, the attack utilizes kinetic energy to deal damage, striking the enemy multiple times from range. On its last strike, the Spirit Ball is triggered to explode on impact, further damaging the enemy.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                      ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.
                                                      ✧ Galactic Buster - The user puts their hands together in front of themselves and charges a large, green energy sphere. Then, they spreads their arms out at their sides, splitting the single sphere into two, and finally throwing their hands forward to fire the energy spheres in the form of two energy waves at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage. It is the most powerful variation of the Grand Smasher.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                      ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      DJSH9011
                                                      Eighth Diviner
                                                      Ace Pilot Blitz
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:59 am

KI: 535/550
STATS:

"Tch!" Seri braced herself for the Yosi clone's attack, but was luckily saved by Kami. They had to work together if they were going to get out of this alive. These clones were nothing to scoff at. The young brawler spun around and stood side by side with Kami before firing her own barrage of Ki towards the Yosi clone, working in tandem with the Earth's Guardian. She poured everything she could into the assault, looking to eliminate the clone before it could react.

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:25 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stats ]

XX。。。[ Theme Song ]
XXXXX

_┗ A smirk crept up on the Namekian's face as the strikes were being thrown. Aku had launched into action intercepting Gyoza for the knee strike to land, pushing Gyoza away. More had been thrown his way coming for Arcana, taking the chance to crouch allowing the blast to reach before sliding underneath and appear from behind, shifting his whole body before launching a strong blast of his own, hopefully putting an end to Arcana, whoever that is. If it had landed and succeeded, then all that would be left to actually put the focus on would be the cloned Gyoza. ┓

_┗ Flying above into the air, Scryew didn't necessarily feel like taking chances, charging up a bit more bit of ki before releasing it down below onto where Arcana was supposedly located. A good set of an insurance attack shouldn't be all that bad. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

Ace Pilot Blitz

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:57 pm
User Image

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber had been ruthless with his attacks, for even with the faces of his allies, the mark that they wore on their chest meant that they were his enemy. His plan to blind the fake Daiko had worked.and the blades had pierced into the back of his foe. What angered the frost demon was hearing the laughter of the clone and only filled the malice that was growing in his heart. He had sensed the movement of the second Daiko and before it could transform, the blades would be pulled back and would meet with the fake's neck. Ziber had killed one of the beings that had taken his friend's form and the other was sure to die from his wounds. He would turn to the wounded Daiko planning to kill the nightmare as it appeared that it wish continue their fight. However, the frost demon would also turn to face what he couldn't explain, the power of a being that overshadowed his friend. He had briefly felt Daiko's energy, the one he could tell was his friend, boost up from what he knew, but suddenly faded away by this new being. Ziber had only one wish when he came to this world, and yet, to him, it appeared that he had failed and had brought the people he hated the most here.

He would turn to face the other Daiko as his aura began to darken with the fluid of negative emotions bubbling up. The frost demon watched as the two friends he had made, no, the fakes that looked like his friends had merged together. His eyes were glassed over and the gems on his bio armor began to reflect his aura as something was about to happened to him, something terrifying. Ziber was about to let go, not caring about what happened with this and give into his own malice to these invaders that took the appearance of his friends. However, fate seemed to save him from this path as Yosi sudden appeared and moved to attack as while. The frost demon's blades retracted to form into two familiar orbs as he prepared his own attack on the abomination. "Super..." He would whisper as the hera began her strikes at the nightmare as his ki began to charge. Ziber was waiting while doing the motions of the technique, for him to join in the attack and destroy the fake Arcana. After Yosi finished her attack, he would sonic warp to her side like they had done in the tournament and unleashed the attack at the fake. "Kamehameha!"

<--Ki: 870(-40 Super Kamehameha)/930 --><--BP: 520x20=10400--><--Stamina: 1080(-20 sonic warp)/1110--->
Mood: Kill
Thinking: One down...
With: Kami, Aku, Seri, Scryew, Yosi, THEM
OoC:

Eighth Diviner

Ace Pilot Blitz

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:07 pm
User Image
Kami

The Namekians eyes looked to the girl who had continued his assault, to the avail of a punished Yosi who wasn't getting up as his body turned to the side. The Namekian's body grew to an abnormal size as he took presidence on the temple's surface. His hands glowing with some sort of electricity as his mouth shouted through the gap after a mere moment of charge, which took the pink goop that had been severed by Yosi and pulled at the cells from every side. His eyes returned to the furious red color as he pushed his hands together as the ground below began to get taken in the pink goop's space and it was vunerable to a great ki wave which blasted through the powerful blob and temple as Aku would see the great blasts sent to the group they dealt with and his third eye slowly opened as Aku concentrated a barrier around the blast and compacted it, until the great explosion, chunked out the temple, making the pieces float in the atmosphere around them.

Kami's body slowly died down as he panted and Aku would plop on his rear as his third eye shifted at an amazing speed. It seemed that he couldn't sense anymore beings outside of the few there. Aku's mouth sighed as he laid on his back and placed a hand on the ground. His hand would form a bit of ki before he closed his third eye once more and shot it towards the Namekian, Kami as his body would be slightly laxed. "Save your energy Aku. . ." He would say while his eyes faded and his body leaned against one of the devastated trees and his head would look over the warriors there. "It seems as though two of you are missing from this fray." He'd say while placing a hand on his arm and breathing slowly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:01 am

KI: 535/550
STATS:

Seri was in amazement at what Kami had just done. That much power resided in the Earth's Guardian? Then again, she could see why he didn't start with it. It seemed it took a bit of preparation and a lot out of him. Once the guardian had shrunk back down, and Aku had given him some of his energy, the young Brawler walked over to Kami. He pointed out two of them were still missing .Daiko and Gyoza. "When we were brought back, we were told there'd be a test for us to pass, so I'm assuming the Supreme Kai brought us to where our tests needed to happen, but I don't know where the other two are. I see Yosi found us." Seri took a moment to look at the devastation of the lookout. "What happened while we were gone. We weren't gone that long, were we?"

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:27 pm
]User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Hera-seijin |♢| BP: 1215 |♢| Ki: 540/540 |♢| Stamina: 600/600 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Current Theme - - |♢|

She felt her sword tear into her target, an all too familiar and unpleasant feeling. Having her sword back in her hands, it was a natural and habitual act to resort to such lethal attacks. Yosi sighed, preparing to finish off what remained of the pink gooey clone. While she wanted to refrain from anymore killing, these perverted abominations of her and her comrades would be spared no mercy. However, before she could follow through, Kami would make himself the largest threat on the Lookout as he grew to an enormous size. The blue skinned woman leaped back as the goop was struck by a great force and power blast. Then surrounded in a barrier, the enemy was eliminated to the point where nothing remained. Nothing but the debris of the now damaged temple. Yosi powered down, feeling a brief wave of relief that the threat had been vanquished. Brief as the true threat had was still prominent in her mind. She stood there silently, head hung low in guilt and shame until the Namekian spoke up, now back to his usual size. Her bright blue eyes glanced to each of them, resting on the one she didn't physically recognized but knew his energy to be Ziber. The only ones not here were Gyoza and... Yosi shook her head, trying to find the words to speak but fell faint. How could she explain what happened to Daiko? What could she say about then facing that oppressive power themselves? Her gaze returned to the floor, solemnly allowing the others to speak.

【.STATS.】

◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {20}
                                                      ◆ Defense :: {10}
                                                      ◆ Speed :: {50}
                                                      ◆ Intelligence :: {20}
                                                      ◆ Stamina :: {30}
                                                      ◆ Reflexes :: {35}
                                                      ◆ Ki :: {34}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Grand Smasher - An green energy sphere with a short, green flaming tail, that creates an enormous explosion upon contact, inflicting a huge amount of damage.
                                                      ✧ Trap Shooter - The user draws their hand back and charges an energy sphere. Then, they wave their hand forward and fire several, compact, powerful energy sphere bullets that follow the opponent's movements, inflicting considerable damage.
                                                      ✧ Psycho Thread - The user points his or her hand at his opponent and traps them with thin strings of purple energy, paralyzing them and sucking the energy out of them. Struggling against the threads only exacerbates their effects.
                                                      ✧ Spirit Ball - A controllable energy sphere, the user controls and guides it by pointing the index and middle fingers in the desired direction. When initially guided, the attack utilizes kinetic energy to deal damage, striking the enemy multiple times from range. On its last strike, the Spirit Ball is triggered to explode on impact, further damaging the enemy.

。。。[MARITAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Redrawn Blade - A counter technique; the user quickly draws their sheathed sword and performs a super fast cut enhanced with ki energy. This technique can turn ki blasts of its level back on their opponent as well as deter an advancing enemy.

。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Flight - The user manipulates their ki energy so that they can levitate or fly.
                                                      ✧ Afterimage - An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the user is left behind.
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash - The user strikes a pose then preforms a high speed dash that increases the users movement speed temporarily.

。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Mach Dash: Redrawn Blade - A stronger version of the Redrawn Blade that allows the user to strike first. They dash past their opponent at astonishing speeds, drawing their sword and performing a high frequency slash, all in an instant. The effects of the technique only appear when the blade is resheathed.
                                                      ✧ Galactic Buster - The user puts their hands together in front of themselves and charges a large, green energy sphere. Then, they spreads their arms out at their sides, splitting the single sphere into two, and finally throwing their hands forward to fire the energy spheres in the form of two energy waves at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage. It is the most powerful variation of the Grand Smasher.

。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Kiai - It is a technique where the user affects the air currents around them with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike the opponent. It can be used to attack or counter some techniques and can be used in different ways, as invisible punches, powerful screams, a shockwave glare (called Kiai Hō, -気合砲- lit. "Fighting Spirit Cannon") or even air explosions coming from the entire body.
                                                      ✧ Ki Blast - They are formed and discharged portions of ki, which are frequently used for fighting. Depending on their usage and power of the user, these discharges can be destructive and can even cause cataclysmic damage depending on the ability and power of the person using them, ranging from mountains, cities, continents, planets.
                                                      ✧ Ki Control - By gaining perfect control over their ki and thus stopping any of it from leaking out of their body, a fighter is shown to be able to become exponentially more powerful. Yosi used this to channel ki through her sword without expending too much energy. It also allows her to use ki techniques through her blade.
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense - It is an ability that allows the user to sense ki and power levels.

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      DJSH9011
                                                      Eighth Diviner
                                                      Ace Pilot Blitz
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:27 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stats ]

XX。。。[ Theme Song ]
XXXXX

_┗ Seeing that his attack had work blasting away what would be left of the clone that Scryew took shots at. He wasn't one to relax as he had already planned out as to dealing with the rest if they still existed. Not wanting to ease his nerves for the slightest moment, he looked sharply over the area as the demon, earthling, alien known as Yosi and even Kami had gotten rid of the remains. It sort of came as a sudden surprise seeing a large namekian shadow grew larger from under him seeing the Giant form of the Nameks from Kami. Had to admit, it did seem rather good to understand that Kami didn't abandon all of his nature. Even it was short-lived, nice to see it in action since Scryew refuses to use it himself. ┓

_┗ Landing back to the surface, it seems that everyone's attacks have brought out the desired results from everyone, even if it was temporarily. But the important matter is the clones are defeated. However, something seemed off with half of the many that were here right now. Yosi and Ziber seemed to have taken some sort of emotional damage from the encounter. Not too sure as to why but with what is happening, it wasn't any of Scryew's business. While everyone was huddling up, Seri had started off explaining what had happened with the being brought back. Scryew followed suit. "It's unsure to our knowledge, but its highly possible that our little ambush wasn't the only one. Meaning the others are probably handling the same. I've got an odd feeling that something is about to happen and about to happen real fast." Saying looking over to Kami, Seri and the rest. If his feeling is right, then everyone needs to be prepared. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ TEXT ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

Ace Pilot Blitz

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:01 pm
User Image

Ziber
The Traitor

Ziber had launched the technique that he had been taught by the turtle hermit, aiming to kill his target. He had been given his chance to attack because of Yosi, but when he saw Kami transformed, he couldn't help but be surprised. The Namekian had further had slashed the clone with electricity, before the frost demon's blast would consume the attack. He would then watch as his and the other's attacks would be brought together with the clones into a barrier and causing quite and explosion. Ziber could no longer sense the energy of the clones, and with a sigh, he would take a moment to relax. In that moment, the grief would hit him as he dropped to his knees and was on the verge of tears. The frost demon would look over to the guardian and Kami, possibly trying to find an answer, but they had already been through enough. The one that spoke up was Seri as she brought up what the kai had said before they were brought back, that they would be sent to face a trial. If that was the case, Ziber felt that it would have been better if he had never made a wish.

In that moment, he had hoped that that the kai would be able to help him and that no one would have to die. The frost demon had been foolish, and now, Daiko was dead by the people that he wanted to stop. He had changed physical, but he was still a failure even with the power that he had gained. Ziber's attention would move to the other Namekian as he spoke of a future threat could happen soon. He would stand up as he would try and sense around, but he couldn't feel anything in the area. The frost demon looked to Yosi as it seemed like that she also knew that the saiyan had been killed. Now, if they were going stop what was going on, they all would need to get stronger then what Daiko had been. Ziber would walk over to where part of the armor of one of the clones had broken off, and he hadn't seen things, they were part of the Fridged Force. "They... They are part of the threat that I spoke up about at the end of the tournament." He would say as he picked up the chunk of the armor with the emblem of that monster.

The frost demon would look to the others with eyes of emptiness as he continued from his moment of thinking out aloud. "I don't know what is going though. I have never heard the empire using clones to fight battles. What I am most curious about is that this planet is far from the empire's borders and is thought of a banished zone. They shouldn't had been able to know what was going on here or would have know the people that had fought during the battle two weeks ago." He said as he tried to put the pieces together, but couldn't understand what had happened here. Ziber would looked away from the others to the direction that the power had appeared that killed his friend. "But with them here, that only means one thing..." He would pause as his gaze returned to the others, without a hint of emotion to protect himself. "Invasion." The frost demon make his way over to Kami and Aku as though this was their planet, this was his fight. "I don't know how long they had been here, but if they have someone as strong as I sensed here, they will try at take this world, and under the rule of that monster, I can't think of a more worse.h***." Ziber would finish as he would pause, looking around to the others as he tried to think of a plan. However, with the grief he held in his heart, and fear of what could happen to the people... To the new friends he had made, the large intimidating creature would begin to tremble as he couldn't bare it much longer. "Daiko... Daiko is dead, and I worry for my teacher's safety. We can't fight this threat as we are right now. So... Kami, I need to know. Are we able to go back into that room from before?"

<--Ki: 830/930 --><--BP: 520x20=10400--><--Stamina: 1060/1110--->
Mood: Scared, Depressed, Empty
Thinking: ...
With: Kami, Aku, Seri, Scryew, Yosi
OoC:

Eighth Diviner

Ace Pilot Blitz

killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

↳ Planet Earth