Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[DANCE HALL] MAIN DANCE THREAD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:11 pm
There had been a moment some days ago where there was a spike of confidence, to step outside her normal boundaries. (Something that happened from time to time). Prom posters had gone up with a little under header about matchmaking. The Maple of the time had thought it could be interesting, something to push herself.

Of course she had receded back, her apprehensions taking over once again when she was contacted with her date for the event. Or dates. Because there had been two names. Perhaps that's what had pulled her back into herself; it was one thing to be awkward and stuttering about to one creature but now she would have to do it with two. She was doomed.

At least she had shown up even if she didn't know where the other two of them were (and urg, now it was eating at her, she felt awful for not contacting them). At least dressed for the occasion but wanting to blend into the walls.

That didn't seem to be happening anytime soon when a brightly colored ghoul skipped her way towards the cluster she had found herself in. Maple stared widely at the happy creature for a moment then pulled her brows into their usual concern. "Um... a-alright...?" Not like she could make an objections.

huni pi

medigel
letting you know Maple has been thrown in

_p a o cx
and she wants to sink into the floor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:13 pm
Shiki continued his mad dash around the room, blissfully unaware that anyone had taken too much of a note of him. Now in his Fox form, the tiny body could fit anywhere. He finally targeted something and had to get closer. Sneaking up in little pouncing bounds he moved in on a strange popcorn puff of flowers. It was all rolly and strange, so he leapt on it, only to have it roll a bit away. Gasp! It must be alive! He stalked closer, tails flicking in the air as he wriggled and ran at it. Finally he got a good pounce in and grabbed onto to the flowers, rolling onto his back and kicking at them, while holding them with his front paws. Around him flew a cascade of petals, showering his small body in a mini blizzard. All the while the fluffy white kitsune let out tiny yips of excitement at this new prey as the fight to the death began.

For it's part, the flowers were not amused and rather unhappy at the state of their existance, but they knew fighting was futile, so they just allowed the attack to happen. They would need to think up a counter attack.

~~~~~

Fyrion sighed and pulled himself away from the wall. He walked across the floor and just moved in on the first person that looked mildly social. It would be a lie to say he wasn't checking people out. It was just in his nature to look for someone compatible to his tastes. There were a few present but most seemed either to be with others are a bit distracted with other things. Preening would be an idea, but he had other things in mind.

There was a throne at the front of the room, just sitting there with no one on it. He headed toward it with the cocky stride of one that felt he had all the rights in the world. He then stepped up and sat down in it, dangling one leg over an arm, wings spreading a bit and one arm dangling down the other arm rest. He looked for all the world like a brat prince who was watching his court amuse him. A smirk crossed his lips and he put on an expression of languishing boredom. "Amuse me..." He murmured under his breath.

He then chuckled a little and waited to see how long before someone kicked him out of the decorative throne. It was at least something to do for a while.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:11 pm
Hand captured by the undead avian, Rasia was surprised by the strength--or maybe it was sheer determination--as she was tugged across the floor. The shorter one didn't appear to mind when she bumped into others and the taller one merely fixed her face into an expression of daring them to bring it up with her. It wasn't her fault she was being dragged, against her will, after the dimwit. Of course, no one did bring it up and by the time Marigold stopped... It wasn't really her fault that she bumped into the ghoul in front of her. At least it was only Marigold. The birdbrain likely wouldn't even care, if she even noticed.

"You don't lack confidence," she muttered to herself before looking at the others around them. It seemed this group was comprised of a giggling boy (her head titled, brows rising in an expression of mild concern), two girls, and--she brought her attention back to the zombie in front of her. Really it was bad form not to greet them but Marigold was being ruder still. Rather than lead by example yet, she opted to briefly flick the yellow ghoul's shoulder.

"You should introduce yourself first," she instructed, ignoring that someone had already agreed that they (well, likely only Marigold as she'd been the one to ask) could hang out. "I'm Rasia," she said, giving a too wide, too toothy smile that looked far more mocking and sarcastic than she meant it to. A scowl probably would have looked more appropriate on her face but she was trying to be friendly. Mostly anyway.

Huni Pi

Saliru

Miliardo Kason

Kaineferu

chirigami

Quote:
Rasia is a Quest Character; a rusalka (demon) that is 5'10" in height, slim in weight, and pale skinned with short blonde hair and brown eyes. She is wearing a dress in teal with matching Mary Jane shoes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:13 pm
Ekaterina smiled sweetly down at the boil, trying to seem non-threatening. This was a dance, after all, and she wasn't looking to terrorize anyone, let alone drown them. "I am a visitor as well. My name is Ekaterina." She gave him a half curtsy, not willing to risk more for fear ties might pop, and more then she was willing to share would be, well, shared. When the white form zipped by, it was close enough to cause her to straighten up rapidly, and it was a good thing she didn't step back or the poor Baku boil might have found her a** implanted on his body, which probably would have led to an uncomfortable situation at best, and a dramatic meltdown on her part at worst. She stared after it, eyes huge, having not expected ANYONE to come running by in an animal form.

Her new compatriot's question made her blink and turn her head to look at him. She realized he was half hiding behind her, and part of her wanted to bust out laughing, another to pat him comfortingly, and a third to tell him 'HEY. What do you think you're doing behind me?' Luckily, she managed to quash ALL of these and instead replied to his question. "I... do not think so? Werewolves have but one tail, to my knowledge, so I think it must have been something else. I am not sure what, though. Though I could be wrong. Maybe there is a species with three tails out there somewhere?" She watched the odd fox-like creature playing with streamers, and finally ventured "Maybe it is... a variant on a cerberus puppy? But instead of three heads, three tails?" She looked baffled, having not really paid attention when her mothers had lectured her on the various demon races out there, so she had no idea what she was looking at.

Steal
If he wants to overhear and come correct? ;D Up to you. Or he could go harass Ane and his date because I'm terrible.

Ane flushed, pleased by Lucida's compliments on his clothing. "I am honored you think so, Lady Lucida. It is my hope to eventually be a noted name in the Halloween Fashion scene as a designer. Currently, I have the most practice in men's wear, designed to my tastes, but I hope to broaden out, to work with fellow students to craft them clothes that would make their lives happier, or at least more comfortable and fashionable." He cast a glance over the lady, in a completely platonic way, and added "Perhaps someday you would do me the honor of allowing me to design something to your tastes."

He smiled and followed her willingly into the Prom, his head held with confidence, his eyes gazing upon those around him. He vaguely noticed a fluffy kitsune running around and having fun, and wondered if Shiki was present, unaware he was looking at the boy in his natural form. He glanced back at Lucida, and found himself, once again, with that weird deja vu feeling. Their banter reminded him, so very much, of what had happened in that Other World, with some one else. He tried to convince himself it was just a dream, but the two floresce and the weird maidmer that had appeared in his room after were clear evidence that it was more then a dream, as was when he had re-met the Reaper Ruth. He wondered vaguely if she had been there, and tried to figure out a way to broach the subject.

In the meantime, they had arrived, and the music was playing a beat that was... definitely not conducive to something slow and Waltz-like, unfortunately, nor any style of dance that he was practiced in. Modern music and dance was, unfortunately, not something he had much experience in. He pondered the options, and turned to the refreshments table. "Would you care for a beverage, m'Lady? I can go and fetch us both drinks, if you like?"

Meegane
He'll either bring up the Dream world, he'll get the Truth spiked drink and blurt out how he's having Deja Vu, or she can mention it, up to you!

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:20 pm
Shiki finished murdering the flowers, who had now said their final farewell to their existence and lay as shattered remains on the floor. The kitsune rolled over onto his paws again and bounced a bit yipping at them before darting around again. That was how he found himself looking up at Ane. He bounced a bit at Ane's feet yipping happily his tails wagging before he pawed at the other boy's legs. He of course had no idea what a date was and what it ment to be on one.

The kitsune eyed his friend with cute puppy/kitten eyes and started nuzzling wanting to be picked up and held. He liked cuddles and maybe his friend would recognize him. It didn't even cross his mind that if he changed back to his human type form it would work better.

Aria Starstone

meegane
Pardon the three tailed third wheel. He doesn't know better

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:41 pm
A couple of seconds before the pounce occurred, Helki thought that he had caught a whiff of Tavi's scent which would mean that the kitsune was near and that was about the only warning he got till his older boilfriend suddenly picked him up from behind and spun him around to steal a couple of nuzzles from.

"Taviii!" He laughed as he slipped his arms around the kistsune boil to hold him close, all the earlier fretting and worrying gone with the wind as he made a couple of happy sounds at the nuzzling and snuck in a kiss of his own to the other's cheek. "Looks like our outfits matched. Both in terms of simplicity and colours. Are you secretly telepathic or something?" He complimented as soon as he had a moment to check out what Tavi was wearing.

Cheekiebirdiee

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:53 pm
If Damaris hadn't been conscious of the fact they were indoors, she was sure that the sudden 'bump' into her would have cause her to leap into the sky. Her heart raced for several moments before peering down at a pair of glittering inkling-black eyes and another ghoul that had seemed to have been dragged over to her and several others.

"O-oh, umm... Of course. I was waiting for someone but I don't think it'd hurt to be around others as well." She smiled down at the two before plucking the edges of her dress and giving a small curtsy.

"I'm Damaris. Nice to meet you."

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Saliru

Miliardo Kason

chirigami

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:01 pm
It looked like the DJ had worked out a system for himself. After that initial flub with the opening theme, the music had been playing continuously and on queue. Pop groves replacing the medieval feel that had kicked off the dance.

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:13 pm
The word date made a little emotion show on Llyrendil's face for the first time that evening. Color began slowly seeping across his pale cheeks; not a look of embarrassment, but one of disappointment, his head lowering a little, his shoulders dropping.

"No," he said, after a moment, and sounded perfectly coherent. "I do not have a date."

He didn't want to think about that. Or him. Or anyone.

"I haven't graduated," Llyrendil informed the imp. "I'm a second year. I was student council president for two years before this one."

iloveyouDIE

Kitomyx

Beejoux rolled 8 8-sided dice: 4, 4, 7, 4, 3, 7, 1, 3 Total: 33 (8-64)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:23 pm
[wow, oops]  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:24 pm
"More than a handful surely?" Zar said, feeling better now that he'd found people who he knew, far far less out of his depth.

"Why hello there Charmian." Zar crooned politely, not shy about letting his gaze flit over the newcomer. He didn't have much shame at all as a general rule, given his race. "Pleasure to meet you. As the lovely lady says I'm Zar."

He wanted to ask what species she was out of his usual fervent curiosity, but he stayed on the side of politeness.

Beejoux

Toshihiko Two

Moonkitsune

nessihime

Beejoux rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:25 pm
"Better?" It came out unsure, though a hopeful half smile was playing along his lips as he walked with his boilfriend towards the snack table. There was a lot of foods laid out, some sweets, some very much not. A wide assortment to cater to a variety of tastes, and large portions to handle those with veracious appetites, like the mahamba beside him.

He was rubbing idly at the place where the taller boil had nipped him, leaning into his side as Zaire helped himself to a cup of the punch. "Is it good?" It looked like it was going to be something fruity and sweet, and Jory had always had a bit of a thing for sweet stuff. With a soft hum he'd move to ladle out a cup for himself, bringing it up to his lips for a taste.

It was good. Sweet and tangy and chilled enough to be refreshing. He made a delighted little noise before taking a longer drink. Then another. And another...

Pale blue skin was beginning to lighten even further. All the color draining until he was left white as the table clothe on the table beside him, and his free hand came up to the buttons at his neck, fumbling to undo them. Why was it suddenly so hot. "Zaire," he breathed out voice a whisper as he turned to the tall monster. "Can you help me?"

Quote:
Hot head - Did it get a little hot in here, or is it just you? It feels like the room's temperature has gone up about ten degrees, and if you can flush, your skin takes on rosy(or species appropriate) hue.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:37 pm
A nicely dressed monster slowly made his way into the room against the wall, not at all sure about the place he was at.

He was told to meet his long time friend here, but as usual, he'd been the first to arrive... and was instantly overwhelmed by how many people there were around him. He wasn't used to large crowds like this, or constant chatter... in his own home he was used to peace and quiet, hardly any interruptions while left to his own devices.

Staring at the room, the gryfon felt his head swim and pressed himself against the wall, wings curling against his back in a defensive manner, shoulders hunching as much as they could without sinking to the floor and curling up in a anxious little ball. His ears lay flat against his head as he made a soft sound, attempting to sink into the wall, wanting nothing more than to be anywhere but here.

For anyone looking at the current wallflower... it might have been hard to tell his actual gender by the way he dressed, and the fact that he looked very, very young. He wore mostly white -- white pants, white shirt, white everything... but the only thing with slight color were the purple bits of color on the ends of his ears and the end of his tail, as well as a small ring.

The gryfon found his tail in his hands now, playing with that ring in an attempt to try to calm himself.

"Nnhhhh...."

Quote:
Hymn is a white gryfon with lots of fur, having grown up in the cold -- he is very sheltered and shy, so anything new or unknown makes him break down and unable to cope.

In short, Hymn is a crybaby.

Azure Desiderium

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:43 pm
...was he supposed to do something? Alpinely was dancing away and hugging everyone while he focused on trying to maintain a straight posture. He was used to hunching over if not outright crawling around, but since this was important he would act proper. As he had watched other students stand properly and to attention he felt this was required. So he stood back as she continued to dance,

Both Laran and Carrol were shouting now, the xenomorph narrowing his eyes at the loud voices. "Dragon coinsss...Win from gamesss...walker game. Hit...." He glanced at Sammy. He knew the walkers were some form of zombie, but the gnomes kept telling him it was rude to refer to them as such.

"Hit toy. Get coinssss. Buy thingsss...." He pointed towards the game pavilion outside. "Minissss."

Smerdle

Huni Pi

shyanimegrli"

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:56 pm
Watching him out the corner of her eye, Yaya lead her new friend off the dance floor and towards the snack table, plucking up a spooky for herself as she passed a plate piled high with them. "Quite the spread," she'd offer idly, before taking a small bite.

His arm beneath her hand was tense. His entire body practically vibrated with it, and she turned to him after a couple of quiet moments, adjusting her grip so both small hands circled his wrist. "May I ask what about this situation is making you so very tense?" It was quite blunt, but her tone was soft and her softly glowing eyes earnest. "Perhaps I can help to alleviate it in some way."

and be blue

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces