Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kurushimu National Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:28 pm
User Image

Marcel nodded his head at Virgil's comment as he thought harder on what could have happened "Hiding from whatever did this to them...hm.." the thought of it was somewhat sad, people living in fear of whatever may be hunting them. The thought was tragic. Marcel would then pay close attention to Virgil as his Lover spoke and the Hispanic nodded his head at the appropriate moments. When Virgil explained the reasoning and it made sense honestly, it did seem like Paganism was deeply rooted in many superstitions and folktales. It only made sense he supposed. So it seemed like Werewolves were off the table as candidates for whatever happened here, well at least he thought. Virgil did put on the table the possibility of rouge Werewolves who moved out to the Asian countries to escape this "Black Council". At this point the Hispanic wasn't too sure about anything. Once he questioned Virgil about Werewolves "Losing Control" there was a noticeable shift in Virgil' mood. The other man looked rather distressed at the moment which concerned Marcel a bit, was it that serious of a topic? He would then notice Virgil glance around as if hearing something or someone around them "Virgil?" the Veteran questioned with a look on concern on his face. The other seemed to brush it off enough to begin speaking again but the Hispanic was still concerned nonetheless but chose to listen either way. He nodded his head to let Virgil know that he understood how his information could be inaccurate to the truth. He knew that Virgil wouldn't purposely lie to him about anything so he trusted the other without question. Once his Lover began to shed light on his question the Hispanic began to understand more and more about why Hollywood had such a negative portrayal of Werewolves. It seemed like they were basing them off of these mindless beasts that Virgil spoke about but the other clearly wasn't done yet. Marcel continued to pay close attention as he grew a bit more concerned as he felt like Virgil was beginning to become distressed as he spoke. By the time Virgil finished his explanation, Marcel felt like he had a better grasp on Werewolves now "I see...Virgil...have you ever...you know...gotten close to that point...?" he asked before even thinking about it. Within that moment he grew a bit worried looking and shook his head "Never mind Querido, you don't have to answer that if you don't want to..." even as lovers he felt that something that awful seeming might be too personal, even for him to know. He would however consider the other's question as he awaited a reply.

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The question was a reasonable one although it still made Virgil uncomfortable. Maybe if he had more of a solid yes or no answer then he would feel more confident but he didn't. He shook his head when he was told to forget it. Marcel deserved some kind of an answer he could give to the best of his ability. "I don't think so, Marcel...at least not that I can remember." His fingers ran back through his hair as he continued to think it over. "I've never really fretted over takin' ah life but I've never taken pleasure in it...but I won't lie..." He licked the healing wound inside of his mouth while he tried to get his ducks in a row. He was glad for the distance between them, believing the Hispanic would reject him once he knew the rest. "Those assholes from Chuck's an' their friends, th' guy at th' spa...that stupid demon...I really, really wanted t'kill 'em an' I probably would've enjoyed every second of it if I had. I think I came close t'losin' myself those times..." He could still remember the sweet and maddening temptation of shedding their blood, to listen to their screaming as he did. "But, at th' same time...th' thought of doin' anythin' that might scare ya or anythin' like that kept me from it..." The demon was the exception. Marcel's feeling on the matter hadn't calculated into his actions that one time. All of his was painful for Virgil to admit. Keeping the dark truth to himself seemed worse than sharing it though. Even if it did make him sound like a psychopath. Several seconds that felt like a lifetime passed before he worked up the courage to ask a question of his own. "Are...ya afraid I might snap one day? I don't blame ya if ya are. I wish I could tell ya it won't happen but I can't..." His expression kept to its stoney stoicism while he'd talked though as he began his own waiting for a response, it cracked to show the fear and sorrow eating away at him.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:03 am
User Image

It seemed like Virgil wanted to tell him about it, or at least was forcing himself to open up more. Marcel didn't want him to feel like he had to do so, he didn't owe him any explanations whatsoever but yet here he was. The Hispanic blinked a bit when Virgil said that he didn't or at least, didn't remember if it happened or not. The thought was worrying but even more so as he continued on explaining about the urges that he'd gotten. The Demon was no problem, Marcel had wanted that things blood just as badly as Virgil did but the other times were his true concern. The Hispanic didn't even try to hide the worry on his face as Virgil spoke but how he held back and his reasoning caused Marcel a bit of surprise. He held back for him? The fact that Virgil did openly admit that he would have enjoyed killing them made his heart do a nasty twist in the worst way. Marcel himself had sworn to never kill again, he'd had enough bloodshed in his life and the fact that Virgil was admitting that he would have enjoyed such an action if he wasn't there was worrying. Yet at the same time he couldn't dislike Virgil for it, hell he couldn't even bring himself to hold it against the other man. The former Soldier had noticed in each scenario given he had been the reason for each instance of that desire. The guys at Chuck's who had jumped them with their friends had been because Virgil saved Marcel from those two forcing themselves on him. For a moment he thought it might have been the homophobic man but the other seemed rather amused by how the Hispanic had handled him and that was when he remembered the other guy. The one who smacked his rear so shamelessly. It seemed like such a small thing to get that upset over but then he was now beginning to see just how protective Virgil was over him. It seemed like anyone who did something to him that Virgil didn't like would get him to that state. Part of him was beyond flattered that someone cared that much about him but then the other part knew how bad that was and how it could actually turn ugly if he wasn't there.

Once Virgil posed his own question Marcel stood there in silence for a few seconds as he contemplated his answer. He could see Virgil was doing his best to remain stoic and in control of himself but his eyes betrayed him as Marcel could see the fear and so much else eating away at the other man. He wanted nothing more than to walk up and pull Virgil close, to hold him tight and tell him that it didn't matter to him like he did so many times before this moment. Marcel had been very happy to accept Virgil and all his faults and issues because the Hispanic knew that he wasn't much better off. The whole Werewolf thing, while unbelievable at first was easy enough to accept once he swallowed that pill. Then there was Virgil's own emotional problems and hang ups, it showed earlier during the chasing incident. But this was something much more serious. Marcel took a deep breath "Virgil I don't want to lie to you so instead I'll be honest. I wouldn't say afraid...I can handle myself...but...I'm worried..that's a better way to say it..." how could he say this... "Virgil...what if something happens and you do kill someone? This isn't the old days where you could kick a body in a ditch and walk away without issue...you'd get found out...and then what..." he spoke carefully to try and not upset the other man more than he already was "You'd either go to jail...or you'd have to go on the run...and what would happen to us?" Marcel took a step forward to Virgil, making sure to keep eye contact with the other man "If you lose control and kill someone...what happens after that is what scares me, I don't want to lose you Virgil. If you go to jail or you go on the run, either way I won't have you with me anymore..." slowly he grabbed a hold of Virgil and rested his head against the others chest "Promise me Virgil...that you'll do your best to fight that urge to kill innocent people, I love you too much to lose you over something like this..." Marcel spoke before looking up at Virgil, reaching up to place a hand against his cheek to try and comfort him even just a little bit.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The worry clearly written across Marcel's face only made him feel worse than he already did, especially knowing he was more or less the one responsible for it. This was almost like being on trial again, waiting for the other shoe to drop and announce him guilty of his sin. Virgil took out his cigarette case and lighter, simply holding them for a brief moment before he removed one and placed it between his lips. When he lowered his head a bit to light it was the only time he broke eye contact with the shorter man. Smoking didn't distract him from his thoughts or the taunting voice as well as he hoped. He didn't give up though and kept focusing on his slight motions and his surroundings rather than all the things inside of his head. His head dipped in a small nod as the Hispanic began to talk. Good. He wanted the truth, no matter how hard it might be to hear. And, as it turned out, it wasn't as nearly as bad as he believed it would be. It wasn't easy to hear, of course, but he would take it over the alternative. By some insanity, Marcel still wanted his unstable a** around. Then again, the man he was dating wasn't all that stable himself. But, somehow, the broken pieces of their lives seemed to fit together perfectly. A lungful of smoke was sighed out. Virgil got the impression reassuring him he wouldn't go to jail wouldn't work. Hard to pin down a murder if there was no body or other evidence. There was always a chance it could happen, of course, but there was a reason why he made friends with ghouls. Plenty of other creatures thought filthy bottom feeders, but he couldn't help think their incentive to operate clean-up crew businesses in the criminal underworld rather smart on their part. Running, too, was something he was used to after spending most of his life doing or hiding out when he wasn't. Marcel couldn't help it, he knew, but he was thinking of consequences that befell humans when they committed murder. Going to prison would be the least of a werewolf's worries once the Black Council got wind of their crimes. No use in voicing things that wouldn't bring comfort though. He didn't want to upset him more than he already had.

Virgil stiffened somewhat when his arms wrapped around him. He had been too concentrated on his voice to noticed he had gotten close enough to touch him. Relaxing, he looked down at him. He felt stupid for not realizing it on his own, that the Hispanic feared what would happen to their relationship more than anything else. Something he should worry about, too. Or what might happen to him if he was no longer around to protect him. It disturbed him more than the possibility of losing control and going Feral did. He lightly leaned his head into his touch and covered the hand on his cheek with his free one. "I promise, my heart." Green locked with brown as he gave a small smile. As long as no one else threatened Marcel's health and happiness then he didn't think it would be too much of an issue since those were the only times he felt himself starting to break and let his rage do the talking for him. "I'll try t'do better next time somethin' harmless happens, too..." The guy at the spa was pretty innocent compared to the would-be violators and their small gang. Still, he did have a giant chip on his shoulder about the whole issue of inappropriately touching someone against their wishes and the darker things that sometimes followed those touches. Had he and Marcel been strangers at the time it happened, he still would have reacted negatively if not as aggressively. It was an issue Virgil knew he needed to do a better job of working on. Dropping the half-smoked cigarette, he stepped on it out of habit and quickly realized the mistake. Not that it really hurt him, it just stung enough to make him wrinkle his nose a bit. He lowered the hand away from his face though he didn't let go of it. Leaning down, he gave Marcel an utmost tender kiss on the lips. "Jus' promise me if th' day ever comes...you'll save yourself."

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:40 pm
User Image

Marcel never was one to worry too much about events in the future, in his opinion if you spent time worrying about what could be then you'd miss out on the present. However this would be one of those moments where the Hispanic knew that he had to look to the future for such things. If Virgil ever killed an innocent person Marcel wasn't too sure he could defend the other man's actions, even if he lost control. Not to mention if he did it in a public place where there was other people then it would only be so much worse for the two of them. Of course Marcel knew that for some people such a confession would cause them to run in the opposite direction and leave the person as quickly as possible. But the Hispanic's damaged heart all but belonged to this damaged man, he felt like Virgil was the only person in the world who could understand him. The two of them were like two shattered mirrors whose pieces still combined to form a whole new mirror, still broken but whole nonetheless. He made Marcel happy and that was all that mattered to him. Once he had Virgil in his arms the Hispanic made sure to hold onto the other man tightly, almost as if he'd vanish if he loosened his grip even a little bit. When Virgil finally spoke Marcel would make sure to lock eyes with him and returned the small smile with his own as he was happy that Virgil promised to try and control himself. He would grin a bit though when Virgil added to his promise "That's a relief, I don't want to worry the moment someone does something stupid" he spoke with a small tilt of the head "If I'm ever upset about something, trust me. I'll handle it myself....unless I'm smashed" that of course went without saying honestly. But when Virgil leaned down for a tender kiss Marcel would ignore the soreness and simply enjoyed the tender motion. Once the Werewolf proposed his own promise for the Hispanic to make Marcel sighed a bit and offered a small smile as he raised the hand that was holding his own and placed a small kiss on the back of Virgil's hand "If I can't handle it then I'll make myself scarce mi Luz" he made his own promise. This was certainly not an appropriate spot to be having one of these moments but it seemed almost poetic how the two killers had such a sweet and intimate moment in a place where so much death took place. Marcel would then begin to pull the other man away from the village "Come on, let's properly explore that house...what do you say?" he questioned the other man with a small smile on his face. Marcel would always be there for Virgil, that was one thing that would always be true.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A small chuckle escaped from Virgil. Their first night out together was still vividly fresh in his mind, mostly how much wasted Marcel had looked like a lost puppy in need of help when he'd step into the bathroom to check on him. Under any other circumstance, it would have been rather cute. He hoped he had never given him the impression he thought he couldn't protect himself. That wasn't the case at all. Being with someone so skilled and who could take care themselves was empowering in a way. "I know ya don't need it, but I'll be there t'have your back. Trashed or not." Learning to not pound some creep who made a move on his lover into the cement would be hard although getting to watch Marcel do it would no doubt make it amusing at least. It wasn't entirely the promise he wanted to hear, but he was going to take it without argument. He didn't want him to try to handle it, worried he wouldn't be able to hold his own against a werewolf hellbent on killing anything in its sight. Virgil followed him, casting one last look back at the destroyed village. Despite what he had said, the damage did look like it had been caused by his kind. It wouldn't take many to cause such death and destruction, especially if they had already gone Feral. "Th' outside of it. Th' floors are rotted, remember?" He would gently remind him with a smirk. In no way was that an excuse to keep him from having to set foot into a place where there was a creepy doll. There was only a little regret about suggesting they return. Not that he was going to take it back. "Too bad we don't have ah spirit board or any of that ghost-huntin' crap. If we did, maybe we could get our own t.v. show. Could quit our teachin' jobs an' travel th' world." In no way was Virgil being serious. He should probably have a more open mind, but he didn't really believe in all the ghost crap.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:59 am
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at Virgil's response and nodded his head in understanding. It was nice to know that even if he didn't need the help he still would have it regardless, it goes to show just how dedicated Virgil was to him. It was also nice to have someone who he could have by his side when he did start drinking although the night that both of them get smashed together would be interesting, although he highly doubted that he'd remember any of it. Marcel could say though that he was happy that the two of them could discuss such a serious topic without much issue, he could tell that Virgil was apprehensive about it but still told him nonetheless. No doubt about it that Marcel would have been clueless on what to do if Virgil ever did go berserk and tried killing someone. But now that he was aware of it the Hispanic could plan ahead on what he could do to stop the other man from doing something that would get him in trouble. There was definitely the elephant in the room that he didn't know how strong he actually was in his wolf form but just from size alone and how strong Virgil normally was...well... he could infer that he was very strong. And on top of that it wasn't like Marcel could ask Virgil to fight him so he could gauge what it would take to try and subdue the other. If their little spar at the school told him anything then the other man would never get serious against him, even before they started dating he didn't so there was no way he would now. That fact frustrated Marcel to no end, he would go all out against Virgil without a second thought if the other asked him but yet it seemed like when it came to sparring Virgil acted like Marcel was made of glass and would break if hit too hard. The thought would only end up putting the Hispanic in a poor mood so he would cast it aside to brood over it another time.

Marcel would then grin and shake his head a little bit before rolling his eyes a bit at the other man "Maybe but that doesn't mean we can't try, now does it?" honestly the Veteran wasn't too worried about that, unlike a wolf who had no hands to pull himself up, the two of them probably wouldn't have much issue with it even if they fell through. Not to say they wouldn't get possibly hurt but what was an adventure without a bit of nicks here and there? Marcel would then let out a laugh as he slowed down for a moment so he could lace their fingers together once again and walk side by side "Oh please! And what? We'd be too honest, nothing would happen on our show. We'd go places, do all the usual s**t but then go home after nothing happens!" there was little doubt in his mind that those people on the shows were acting quite a bit, tampering with "evidence", and staging all the spooky things that happened. Some were more convincing than others but honestly Marcel would only watch those kinds of shows simply because the locations themselves were actually rather interesting and at least Historically factual for the most part. As they walked Marcel would grin at Virgil before nodding his head "Besides, my Mamá would watch that for five minutes before flying out to wherever we are and beat the s**t out of me for touching any of that ghost hunting stuff, remember how I told you that she's superstitious?" he chuckled a bit at the very thought of it. Just imagining the two of them recording their show, doing the usual ghost hunting shenanigans before suddenly hearing a Spanish woman coming in screaming angrily at him before grabbing her slipper and beating him with it. A terrifying thought for him as he thought of her lethal weapon and how it could still strike fear in his heart to this day. Eventually as they walked back Marcel would glance off to the side and noticed another pile of old stone but this one appeared knocked over "Hey Querido, did we touch any of these piles coming through?" Marcel couldn't quite remember if they accidentally knocked one of them over or if it was already knocked over and they just didn't notice. The rocks looked just as moss covered as all the rest from their spot fallen on the ground but still he couldn't quite tell. He did see the herd of deer from earlier with the buck staring intently at them however and smirked "Ah, must have just been them, never mind!" he chuckled a little bit as the Buck continued to stare at them unmoving as the rest grazed about.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil glanced over to him as they walked together, trying to judge what he might be thinking and his mood by his expression. He couldn't although it didn't seem as if the other man was still as upset. He was glad they could have heavier conversations without letting them ruin the rest of their day. He didn't know if a professional would say it was emotionally mature of them or not and he didn't really care. Therapists were just as screwed up as their patients, anyway! Though he didn't think things would be as calm between them if he had said everything that was on his mind. But given how even a fake gunshot could trigger his lover's PTSD, he didn't think mentioning the pistol loaded with silver bullets in his glove box would go over well. He couldn't very well ask Marcel to use it against him should the awful, yet uncertain, future become reality. Funny, when he had first thought about seeing how well he would fare in a fight against a wolf he hadn't thought it would be one to teach him to fight him exactly. Though Virgil didn't know why it concerned him, knowing any fight in his human form with the younger man would be lost even if he didn't hold back. Natural ability and a ruthless mentally could only get a person so far against someone with skill and training. He only gave him a look when Marcel suggested he planned on at least trying to go inside. How about no? The floors weren't really a concern for him as it was the whole damn place seemed like it was ready to collapse at the slightest abuse. "I'm sure there are people out there who would appreciate some truth for once." He offered with a small grin before gave in and laughed at the mention of his mother. "How could I forget?" The thought of a thirty-seven-year-old man who'd fought in wars still getting his a** whooped by his Momma would always be amusing to him. The lycan wouldn't even know what to do in such a scenario aside from stand by and helplessly watch. Or hide, just in case the woman turned her wrath on him next for dragging her kid into dangerous and haunted places! "Guess what she doesn't know won't kill 'er, huh?" He chuckled. Arguably, the places they were exploring now weren't haunted, probably, but he wouldn't say they were exactly safe. At least not completely.

When Marcel mentioned the pile of rocks, he looked toward it with some confusion. He sure as hell knew he wasn't the one responsible since he had gotten no where near the old stones. "I don't think we even came this way originally..." Nothing else looked too familiar to him and those stones kind of looked like they had been laying on the ground for a while. "Maybe th' deer are our killers?" He joked when he spotted the small herd, but he suddenly found it not so amusing as he remembered one of his Father's tales. There were supposedly guardain spirits that often took to the appearance of huge and maginificent bucks and they would kill anyone who didn't respect the woodland. Supposedly, any greedy hunters and woodcutters would be gruesomely killed and displayed as warnings to anyone else who thought they could abuse the Spirit's forest. Being watched so intently by the animal was unsettling, he had to admit that. "Hey, big guy." Virgil would greet the buck as they walked by him and his does. If there was some sort of guardian spirit watching them, he hoped it knew they didn't have any evil intentions. They were just exploring!

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:44 am
User Image

Marcel grinned a small bit in amusement before shaking his head a little bit at the other man "Maybe but people also like seeing others get the s**t scared out of them! Even if it's staged people still enjoy it" although truthfully neither of them were really wrong in any way, Marcel just enjoyed being difficult with the other man. Then of course when he began speaking of his Mother the Hispanic wasn't exactly kidding, that was something that she'd genuinely do too, she was a tough woman who gave no ********. Even less than her own son in fact and Marcel usually gave very few ******** about many things. Of course the Hispanic rolled his eyes in amusement and nodded his head at Virgil "Yeah but Mother's always have that six sense when their kids start doing something they don't ********, that's why I was barely able to get away with anything while I still lived at home!" he swore his his Mamá was psychic or something considering how quick she was to catch onto his shenanigans "One time I remember I was like...what...16? 17? Well anyway I was trying to sneak out to a party, get smashed...and have a good time..." he grinned a little bit in amusement "But then right as I got my foot out the door I swear to you my Mamá materialized out of thin air and smacked me around for trying to sneak out!" Marcel shook his head a bit at the memory and how she'd scared the ******** out of him with that and then the a** kicking that ensued sucked hard "I definitely learnt my lesson...wait until she thought I was asleep for the night and then climb out through my bedroom window!" so what if his bedroom was on the second floor? That was just a minor detail that he never quite ever sorted out since he had to be careful not to twist an ankle or anything like that when jumping out. It was a good thing he didn't usually get vertigo.

Eventually Marcel would blink a bit once Virgil explained that they didn't even come through here in the first place. Well s**t. That wasn't his intention! He'd wanted to just get back to the creek and follow it back down to the old house but it seemed like that was out the window. Marcel really hoped that he didn't end up getting them lost because he knew that Virgil would probably tease him about it for a long time to come. The Hispanic then snorted a bit in laughter before nodding his head "Attack of the psycho deer, now wouldn't that make a good horror movie" he grinned a little bit before looking at the staring buck and put a hand up "Just passing through, don't mind us!" he spoke after Virgil before continuing on their way past the buck. Marcel would look around as he gauged their current location and thought about which directions they went in his head. Since the herd of deer were here that meant that they clearly weren't completely off base from where their camp was. Marcel ended up however just jumbling where they were in his head and ended up just saying screw it and just decided to wing it, what's the worst that could happen? As they continued walking they passed by yet another pile of stones but this was had a tall stick sticking out of it. Marcel pulled away from Virgil to investigate closer and noticed on old dried out stem tied at the top of it "What the hell is this?" it was hard to tell what the was due to it's age. The Hispanic quirked an eyebrow "Obviously a plant of some kind...but...it doesn't look like something put on a grave...a ward?" Marcel couldn't quite tell and without knowing what the plant was they'd never know. However Marcel blinked a bit when he felt breath on the back of his neck as his eyes traveled to the side to see Virgil on one side. So what was breathing down his neck?

Marcel slowly turned his head and froze in his place as he saw the Buck from earlier no more than inches from his face. The Hispanic man would slowly turn his body around so not to startle the wild animal and provoke it at all. When had it approached them? He didn't hear anything whatsoever! The two were locked in a staring contest with Marcel unsure of what to do at this moment. The Buck would stare at Marcel and then beside him before then turning to Virgil and then beside him like with Marcel. The animal made a soft snorting sound before stamping it's front hooves "Well...hello to you too friend" the Veteran spoke quietly as the Buck turned his gaze back to Marcel and stared into his own dark eyes. Marcel squirmed a bit under the Buck's gaze before he slowly put a hand out to the animal, now that the Buck was up close the Hispanic could see the outlines of scars on his body and face. Finally Marcel's hand slowly began to stroke the animal's fur and he offered a small smile "Look at all those scars, you've done a lot of fighting in your lifetime. Haven't you?" the Buck simply lowered it's head a bit in response and now that he was closer he could also see that the Buck's antlers were broken in certain areas and jagged in others. The Hispanic let out a sigh as his gaze grew soft "You and I are kindred spirits in a way. Scarred from the good fight...well except you fight for a much more noble reason, I'm just...a monster" he chuckled a little bit and the Buck suddenly reared up high into the air once the Hispanic finished speaking and stamped it's hooves once more, Marcel had taken several steps back thinking the animal was going to charge but when it never did he simply blinked in surprise "OK! Maybe you don't like that?!" the Buck simply made a snorting noise before staring at Marcel one more time before silently walking back to it's herd, stopping to look back at the duo one more time before the Buck and his herd of Doe's vanished among the tree's silently. Marcel had a dumbfounded look on his face before glancing at Virgil with a surprised look on his face "Did that actually just happen?"

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Tch. Guess there go my dreams of stardom." Virgil sighed dramatically. Even if he actually watched a career in television, he knew he would never make it because he was too damn stoic. These little fake arguments they often had were humorous to him. Marcel was certainly difficult and hardheaded, but he wouldn't have it any other way. He tried to remember some story from his youth of him causing his mother trouble but he really couldn't. He'd been a rather shy and solemn child, learning early on how people in town viewed his Native mother and her halfbred children, and their hatred towards them kept him pretty close to home to avoid any unwanted trouble. If it hadn't been for his sister's bravery and wanting to go to town to socialize when they got older, he probably would have never gone himself. The small story had him grinning. "Doesn't sound like ya learned th' lesson she wanted t'teach ya, honestly." Which was probably to keep his a** at home and not sneak off to parties. It appeared the Hispanic had always been a handful. His poor mother! Even though they were pretty much walking into unknown territory, Virgil wasn't worried about getting lost. If they kept going in the direction they were headed in, they should bypass the creek and pond and end up in the general area of the ruined house. In theory, anyway. It might take longer although he wouldn't mind, especially since there was always a chance they might find some more interesting clues along the way. "Don't pretend like ya wouldn't watch it." He teased, mostly to take his mind off of his thoughts. Maybe he was superstitious. Just a little. After growing up with both Native American and Celtic lore and myths, and seeing s**t most people lived their whole lives without knowing about, he couldn't be blamed for it.

It was some reluctance he watched Marcel move away from him. "If this was ah horror movie, ya'd be th' idiot who tries to read old text or ******** with some ancient artifact." Virgil helpfully suggested as the other man investigated the stones. "Maybe...Didn't work if it was ah ward..." He studied the strange stick for a moment before he looked around them, spotting similar one to it several feet away. There were more stones on the ground, purposely put there long ago it seemed as they formed a line between the two piles. He was just about to point them out to his lover when looked over to him and noticed the buck. His breathing hitched in his throat a bit as he feared the animal might try to gouge him. But he didn't rush over and managed to remain where he was standing, afraid any sudden movements might startle the buck and cause it to attack the Hispanic. When it turned to stare at the empty space beside him, the brute found himself looking to the spot as well. Did the buck see something they couldn't? That was...wait! Considering every other time they ran into the deer, they were right next to each other like conjoined twins so maybe since they apart now it confused the deer. Sounded pretty logical to him! It honestly surprised when the animal actually allowed Marcel to pet it. This was all very peculiar to him, a wild animal getting up close and personal with a human and letting itself be touched. A small frown came to him while he listened to him talk to the buck, wanting to argue that he wasn't a monster but he kept his mouth shut. "Marcel." There was a hint of fear in his voice when spoke his name as the buck reared, the man wondering if he could be faster than a charging deer as he quickly moved in their direction. His concern was pointless, however, as the buck soon made his departure with his herd. Staring at the spot they had disappeared into the trees, Virgil went to stand beside him. "Aye...maybe he didn't like ya callin' yourself ah monster?" He glanced over to him, just as puzzled as he was by the whole encounter. "That was really weird..." After sharing his opinion, he gestured toward the other stone pile with its matching stick. "There's more stones on the ground, kinda looks they were tryin' t'link them together or somethin'." He shrugged somewhat. "So maybe these were meant t'be some sort of ward. Or...what if it was meant t'keep somethin' in rather than out, like some kinda magical cage?" His gaze scanned the surrounding area, squinting when he spotted something off in the distance. More rocks, of course, but these were laid out on the ground rather than in piles. He walked closer, noticing that the lines branched out in two different directions. One looked like it would lead back to the first pile they had found knocked over while the other went deeper into the forest. Not in the direction they needed to go, but it wouldn't hurt to take a little detour, right? Unable to prevent his curiosity from, Virgil began to follow it.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:14 am
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but grin a little bit and nodded his head at the other man's accusation "Damn straight I'd watch it, I like cheesy horror movies just as much as good one's sometimes!" so what if it was for completely different reasons? Sometimes Marcel liked to have a good laugh and those kinds of movies with the over the top acting and the silly killer was always a good laugh for him. Of course the Hispanic would end up rolling his eyes a little bit at Virgil but didn't argue against him, the other man was right by all means "What can I say, I'm a curious man" he chuckled a little bit. Once he began investigating the pile with the stick in it he listened to his Lover and nodded his head in agreement "No kidding it didn't work...but...what was it for..." he muttered the last part with a shake of the head. Marcel knew that there was a chance that they'd never find out but still there were clues left behind here so at the bare minimum they could take a solid educated guess on the culprit. Maybe. Once the encounter with the Buck was over Marcel ended up taking a deep breath in relief when it was over, he thought the Buck would charge for sure! The Hispanic then glanced over at Virgil and nodded his head a bit in agreement with what he said "Clearly not, you and that Buck seemed to think the same" he joked a bit since the Veteran knew that Virgil would argue that he wasn't despite his past and everything he'd done. But he wouldn't speak up and instead watched Virgil motion towards the other stone piles and when he mentioned it the Hispanic noticed that they did look like they were linked "Huh...they are..." Marcel would then listen to Virgil as he suggested that it might have been a cage to keep something in instead of out. Now Marcel was really interested as he folded his arms and a thoughtful look came over his face "If that's true then it must have been a strong beast to break free...or maybe it was freed by something or someone..." it was just speculation but with a couple of the piles knocked over it seemed like a fair possibility. However Marcel would be taken by surprise when Virgil began to follow a path of stones deeper into the forest away from there they were headed. This was supposed to be an adventure so who was he to say no? So Marcel followed after Virgil and laughed a small bit "And if this was a horror movie you'd be the idiot who follows the path right into the killers lair" he echoed the other man's earlier teasing as he followed the stones now also curious to where they lead to.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:26 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rituska listened to him as he took small breaths before moving a bit but he nodded a bit "i see, I will think of that name but if I don't will you be angry at me? Will you help me pick which one is better if I am stuck between the two forms?" he asked gently. Thinking he looked to him a bit before shifted slightly "You can guide my hand sato, you have permission to touch my hand or guide it to where you like. I don't mind you touching my hand since it relaxes me" he said gently waiting for him to lead the way.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Nah. I would be the wise ol' hermit at th' beginnin' of th' film who warns all th' idiots t'not go t'th' obviously haunted place." Virgil would playfully argue as he glanced over to him with a grin. Though he didn't watch too much television, he knew they were doing stuff that would enviably lead to their deaths in a film. Good thing this wasn't one of those! He stopped as the stone line they were following came to an end in the middle of nowhere. "Well that was ah whole lot of..." His voice died as he caught something colorful off in the distance. The faded blue hue struck him as odd since he didn't think there were any flowering trees this time of years, much less any type of tree that might have blue blossoms. He walked forward a few feet to get a better look. "Jesus, ********> He uttered as he came to stand still again, unable to tear his eyes away from the sight before him. A large tree stood in the center of the small clearing, different varieties of dolls and remains of them hanging from its branches like macabre holiday ornaments. He couldn't tell without getting any closer to it but some of them looked like they might've been carved from wood and the others made from porcelain like the doll he had the displeasure of finding in the house. Even more disturbing was the remains of small human-looking bones scattered around the area underneath the tree. They were easy to spot since there was no grass or other flora to hide them. But that wasn't what filled him with dread. The dead tree and lack of other types of life were what did. Typically a sign at least one evil had dwelled there at some point, maybe still did for all he knew. Backing up, he reached out to grab Marcel by the hand to prevent him from getting any closer to the area. He didn't care if he made for him every single day for the rest of their lives, the big guy wasn't willing to take a chance on this one thing. "Kinda looks like they could've sacrificed...kids 'ere..." Or left the bodies of the deceased children in the area at the very least. Given how ancient cultures often used human sacrifice to appease their deities, he would bet on the more depressing purpose to this place. Maybe they had started using dolls as a way to replace actual children and that was what lead to the villagers being slaughtered? Could be, all he knew for certain was he would make the world's shittiest detective. "Think there's any connection between these an' th' one at th' house? Like...whatever was 'ere liked dolls or somethin'?" Whatever it was, keep it the hell away from him! He looked behind them and slowly began to inch in the direction, clearly ready to get the heck out of the area. "If those rocks were meant t'be ah some kinda barrier or somethin'...I really hope this wasn't...related t'it..."

By Bi Blitz

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces