Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》NETWORK EXCLUSIVES 》 TITLE MATCHES
CWF WHC: Edge (c) vs Ryback Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wins?
  Edge retains
  Ryback wins the title back
View Results
Adam Joseph Copeland rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:35 am
Edge would try to put a shoulder up at the last millisecond!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:41 am
The referee would slide into the count in proper position and began slapping the canvas as the crowd counted along. "1.....2.....3!!" Ryback would quickly get back to his feet after successfully pinning Edge. His theme song hit the PA system and the referee would walk to the side of the ring and receive the title from a CWF coworker as the ring announcer did their job.

"Your winner and NEW CWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, RYBACK!"

The referee would hand the championship to Ryback and he would snatch it from him, raising it in the air. The Big Guy was back on top once again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ryback would remain in the ring for a few moments after everything was said and done and his theme song would eventually fade away. He'd turn around and stare at the downed body of Edge, who he had just defeated to win his gold back. Angered just by seeing his face, Ryback would drop the championship and go for multiple stomps to the hurt leg of Edge!

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:46 am
Still recovering from the brutal one sided match that had just transpired, Edge would be unable to escape from Ryback's onslaught. The Rated R Superstar would hold his leg that was being brutalized by Ryback's stomps once and again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:53 pm
The crowd would be begin booing Ryback like crazy, attacking Edge after the match was already over! Ryback would then drop to the mat and roll out of the ring before walking over by the announcers table and grabbing a steel chair. He'd roll back into the ring and look to slam the steel chair right onto the leg of Edge multiple times, damn near trying to make sure the Rated R Superstar would never walk again!  

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

Adam Joseph Copeland

O.G. Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:55 am
The chair shots would cause Edge to roll around in immense pain, his leg not being able to move around as he'd like due to the damage he had suffered throughout the match.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:39 pm
Ryback would then throw the chair to the side, officially done damaging Edge for now. He'd walk to ringside and a CWF coworker would hand him a microphone. He would then walk over to where the CWF World Heavyweight Championship was and picked it up, hanging it over his shoulder. He'd raise the microphone to his lips and begin speaking over the booing crowd.

"You're all probably wondering why the hell I did what I did. See, the thing is, I'm tired of being the nice guy." The crowd would boo as Ryback would be turning heel for the first time in his gaia wrestling career. "Last time I was here, I lost this title to Triple H at Royal Rumble and you guys didn't even give a damn. I had to start looking out for myself, the spotlight should be on me, because I deserve that. I have to start standing by myself here, and I don't care what anyone thinks, that's the way it's gonna be. I had to win the title on my own against Goldberg, and I've done it again tonight against Edge. I have nothing else to prove. The Big Guy is back and better than ever, back at the top where I belong."

Ryback would then toss the mic to the side after stunning the CWF world. He'd then walk over to where he tossed the steel chair and stared at it. The crowd would begin booing more as they noticed, wanting the attack to just be over with! Ryback had other plans, however, grabbing the steel chair again. He'd walk over to Edge and place his injured leg right in between the chair, looking to deliver the fatal blow..

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:51 pm
User Image

Right after Ryback put the chair on Edge's leg , the sound of circus music switching to heavy a** metal starts playing in the arena and the booing audience switches to a roar of cheers not only because they knew someone was saving Edge but that someone was the Monster known as Abyss! Abyss walks out, not even taunting but pulls his hoodie and vest off and throws them on the ground and walks down the ramp!

User Image

Abyss stops and glares at Ryback before looking around at the audience and then walks to the apron and climbs onto it and slowly enters the ring with his theme fading out and the MONSTER is ready to face off with Ryback and save his buddy Edge!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:58 pm
Ryback was about to end Edge before he heard the Monster Abyss' theme song! He'd quickly turn his attention to the stage and watched as Abyss made his entrance, eyes widened. As Abyss made it to the ring, Ryback would step away from Edge and throw his title to the mat, now focusing on the new challenge in front of him. Once Abyss made it to the ring, Ryback would walk up directly to him, showing no fear in his facial expression, not backing down to Abyss. Ryback and Abyss both met in the ring once before and last time Ryback checked, he was the victor.  

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:08 pm
Abyss whips his hair back, stepping up to Ryback as well. Ryback is the Big Guy for a reason as he is almost the height of Abyss but Abyss still has about 3 inches on him. These men know each other well as they have squared off at least 3 times before, as they stare each other down. Abyss doesnt blink an eye!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:13 pm
The two men would be having a stare off as the crowd witnessing this live would be buzzing, waiting for them to start fighting! After a few moments, Ryback would slowly back away from Abyss and crouch down, grabbing his title. He'd then walk to the side of the ring where the hard camera was focused at and looked to exit the ring. The crowd would boo the hell out of Ryback, wanting him to get back in there and throw down with the Monster Abyss. Ryback refused, however, not having to fight Abyss so he wouldn't waste his time and energy. Ryback would make his way around the ring and back up the ramp, smirking at Abyss. He'd then raise his title as he continued his ascension up the ramp, the new CWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

THE M0NSTER ABYSS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:18 pm
Abyss watches Ryback retreat to the back, and so the Monster goes over to Edge and pulls the chair off of his leg and checks on him, and then walks back to the ropes and glares at Ryback while Edge gets checked on, but he should be fine. Had Abyss not come out Ryback likely would have ended Edge's career.  
[CWF™] 》NETWORK EXCLUSIVES 》 TITLE MATCHES

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff