Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:01 pm
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire
Nidorous
Cat Sapphire

Ugg, I hate that, let me post when I want to! Why can' t they change that in Guilds?

Sent a PM to Jak Baur, but ******** if I know if they read it or who else to send it to. Maybe if someone attends Ask the Admin BS, maybe someone could ask there? I am never home on time to catch it, it seems, or I forget about it....

I never understood why it was a thing in the first place.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm usually at work during ask the admin or else forget about it.

Years and years ago when guilds were a crapton more popular there was no limit on posting, and people spammed them to get gold back when earning 100 gold a day was a lot, and 1,000 gold was nearly unheard of, and a mil? You were rich as s**t! They changed up the gold earnings, and people kept spamming guilds, and got rich quicker.

Someone whined, Gaia put a cool down on guilds and now we've been stuck with them.

I remember earning my first mil by posting a thousand times in Guilds...what a pain that was. But I got my mil and was rich! lol

Mine was a collab work with a friend of mine, we did art to scrape up gold to buy an item we both wanted and passed back and forward. I never had the patience to bump and post that much.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:25 am
Just wanted to say good morning to all my cute elf friends, the Valentines' game looks cute heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:22 am
Queentintin
Just wanted to say good morning to all my cute elf friends, the Valentines' game looks cute heart

I like your tank, I just can't play it from here, have Gaia nerfed this completely?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:28 am
And today's song brings us something a little more up to date...

I especially like the bit where they go shopping as I usually do this in a Supermarket, you know, what you can't fit under your coat you need to pay for at the till whee  

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

edokitty

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:23 am
Nidorous
AstroZeek
Today's Tune will mostly be...

The cult! yes, yes, yes, yes. emotion_dowant

my mom always confused the cult singer Ian with Pete from dead or alive
cat_xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:53 pm
Cat Sapphire
I remember earning my first mil by posting a thousand times in Guilds...what a pain that was. But I got my mil and was rich! lol

I earned my first million via vending....and it took years. Making a couple hundred gold on a vend was a LOT. But that's how I earned my Kiki Plush, which was then at the unheard of high price of 206000 gold. It's still my favorite object here.  

purplewiz

Crew

Mega Nerd

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:17 pm
edokitty
Nidorous
AstroZeek
Today's Tune will mostly be...

The cult! yes, yes, yes, yes. emotion_dowant

my mom always confused the cult singer Ian with Pete from dead or alive
cat_xd

rofl Wow. I'm not sure how one does this.
The two are nothing alike. xd :

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:25 am
Nidorous

hehe true. It was probably the sound/band names she had confused rather than the appearance of the singers.  

edokitty

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:02 pm
edokitty
Nidorous

hehe true. It was probably the sound/band names she had confused rather than the appearance of the singers.

This possibly maybe. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:11 am
Talking of Pete Burns, here he is doing an impression of a normal person before he had himself reconstructed as a Platypus. Interestingly, this song was created & produced by Stock, Aitken & Waterman, the same people behind Rick Astley & Kylie Minogue. See if you can spot the similarities in the background sound...

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:12 pm
AstroZeek
Talking of Pete Burns, here he is doing an impression of a normal person before he had himself reconstructed as a Platypus. Interestingly, this song was created & produced by Stock, Aitken & Waterman, the same people behind Rick Astley & Kylie Minogue. See if you can spot the similarities in the background sound...

rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:49 pm
AstroZeek

Um, maybe he's trying to help save the (almost extinct) platypus? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:44 pm
AstroZeek

Which lead to

here too  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:15 am
Nidorous
AstroZeek

rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xp  

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100