Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:41 am
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard

"Okay, and we have two types of sports cars racing games. We have a variety sports car game or specific sports car game. The variety one lets you choose what kind of car you want to drive, but if you had a specific one in mind, we have a game for that too."

She was still thinking about it when he told her that and finally she replied " I want a vw beetle car"

Ken laughed and said, "Thats not a sporty car, thats a normal everyday car. But, at least we have a game for it. Need for speed underground it is. In this one, you first decorate your car and try to build it to be your fastest bug yet. I'm going to choose a Lada for my everyday car to compete with you. This should be fun. A bug vs a Russian POS. We will race against the computer cars and who knows what they will choose. We won't worry if the computer beats us, we just worry about the two of us and who beats who. If I win, I treat you to sweets, but if you win, you gotta treat me to something. Cool? Its just to make the one who loses feel better."

" Let's get started! " she replied in a excited tone as she watched him play the game ... trying to pay close attention

When the game started up, Ken chose the standard lada for his car and said, "The difference between standard and automatic is how much work you do during the race. Automatic means the car drives itself pretty much and standard means you drive the car. I chose standard because I want to see what skills I have."

Next Ken chose poop green for color, chose some random parts from the selector not really knowing how fast or slow it will make the car, and then clicked ready.

(The random number generator will now select which place I end up in. The lower the number, the higher the place value.)

As soon as he took his turn against the computer in the practice run, he was zooming! He ended up winning in first! "Holy crap! I made a good car. Lets see how good you do."

( i dont know what I am doing here lol??)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:52 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard

"Okay, and we have two types of sports cars racing games. We have a variety sports car game or specific sports car game. The variety one lets you choose what kind of car you want to drive, but if you had a specific one in mind, we have a game for that too."

She was still thinking about it when he told her that and finally she replied " I want a vw beetle car"

Ken laughed and said, "Thats not a sporty car, thats a normal everyday car. But, at least we have a game for it. Need for speed underground it is. In this one, you first decorate your car and try to build it to be your fastest bug yet. I'm going to choose a Lada for my everyday car to compete with you. This should be fun. A bug vs a Russian POS. We will race against the computer cars and who knows what they will choose. We won't worry if the computer beats us, we just worry about the two of us and who beats who. If I win, I treat you to sweets, but if you win, you gotta treat me to something. Cool? Its just to make the one who loses feel better."

" Let's get started! " she replied in a excited tone as she watched him play the game ... trying to pay close attention

When the game started up, Ken chose the standard lada for his car and said, "The difference between standard and automatic is how much work you do during the race. Automatic means the car drives itself pretty much and standard means you drive the car. I chose standard because I want to see what skills I have."

Next Ken chose poop green for color, chose some random parts from the selector not really knowing how fast or slow it will make the car, and then clicked ready.

(The random number generator will now select which place I end up in. The lower the number, the higher the place value.)

As soon as he took his turn against the computer in the practice run, he was zooming! He ended up winning in first! "Holy crap! I made a good car. Lets see how good you do."

( i dont know what I am doing here lol??)

(First make a post on how you designed your car, but then, before you select submit, go to "post action" then select "Random number generator", then put in the lowest number 1, then in the highest number type in 10 and then press enter. Look at the number the generator picked, then select edit post and type something to how well your car did in the practice run.)  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:04 pm
Rosey worked hard on her race car making sure that it was just right . She made a metallic purple vw beetle and had blue wheels on it  
Ken Bogard generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:52 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
Rosey worked hard on her race car making sure that it was just right . She made a metallic purple vw beetle and had blue wheels on it

Watching her race, Ken said, "Oh man, that stunk. You lost against all those cars. Here, let me help."

Taking the controls momentarily, Ken customized the parts on Rosey's car to hopefully make it faster. Then, he got back into his car and said, "Now its a one on one. We well have 3 more cars against us just to make it interesting."

(Like before, use the random number generator, but this time the highest number is 5.)

Ken looked behind him and saw that he had won again. But he waited to see what place Rosey came in.  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:44 am
she got back in her car and proceeded to race again but was a little nervous  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:24 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey

Ken saw that only one car was slower than Roseys. Sighing, he said, "Well, I did the best I could with the parts you had. But hey, at least it wasn't last this time. And a deal is a deal. I get to treat you to a meal. When you feel hungry just let me know because I owe you. It was fun though."  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:44 am
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

Ken saw that only one car was slower than Roseys. Sighing, he said, "Well, I did the best I could with the parts you had. But hey, at least it wasn't last this time. And a deal is a deal. I get to treat you to a meal. When you feel hungry just let me know because I owe you. It was fun though."

she smiled and replied " yes i am starving ... lets go get some lunch " and let him lead the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:58 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

she smiled and replied " yes i am starving ... lets go get some lunch " and let him lead the way.

Ken said as he was about to lead Rosey through the gym, "Plug your nose as we walk through here. Granny and Joe have been letting go of some smelly butt bombs and then laughing about it. Mostly Joe, so that makes the smell worse."  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:57 am
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

Ken said as he was about to lead Rosey through the gym, "Plug your nose as we walk through here. Granny and Joe have been letting go of some smelly butt bombs and then laughing about it. Mostly Joe, so that makes the smell worse."

she held her nose as they walked past that area and then wondered what was going to happen next  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:50 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

she held her nose as they walked past that area and then wondered what was going to happen next

They got to the main entrance to the mansion, then Ken said, "I will be right back, I gotta use the bathroom. Nature calls."

He dashed to the bathroom quickly to do his business. But, outside of the bathroom one could see that it could have used some decorating for the holidays.  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:04 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

They got to the main entrance to the mansion, then Ken said, "I will be right back, I gotta use the bathroom. Nature calls."

He dashed to the bathroom quickly to do his business. But, outside of the bathroom one could see that it could have used some decorating for the holidays.

she waited patiently for him do his business and come back . she stood there thinking about what she might like to eat .  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:15 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

she waited patiently for him do his business and come back . she stood there thinking about what she might like to eat .

When Ken came back, Ken said, "Thanks for waiting. This place could sure use some decorations though. I wonder if we'll be able to help with that."  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:08 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

When Ken came back, Ken said, "Thanks for waiting. This place could sure use some decorations though. I wonder if we'll be able to help with that."

" what do you have in mind?" she replied to ken as they stood there looking around the room  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:29 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

" what do you have in mind?" she replied to ken as they stood there looking around the room

"Christmas lights, some pine leaves in a decorative sash, maybe a few wreaths. The walls could use all that stuff. And there are plenty of walls to go around. Another thing we could do is go into the basements and help with the harvesting because I am pretty sure that hasn't been done yet and if we get a few helpers with that besides us two, we can really get some work done. Of course we will do all that after we eat. I mean the harvesting thing. Like anything we can do to get this place ready for the big Christmas party we should do so. Granny has already started on the big tree upstairs. Its why she was talking to Joe besides making a big stink. Joe's the one in charge of transportation so every year or everytime we throw a Christmas party, Joe builds a car for the raffle. Most of the tree is decorated with toys, but some of it is actually some good stuff that we all give away. Its why we have to resupply the tree everytime we do this."  

Ken Bogard

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:46 am
Meanwhile, in the bar, Vegeta, who was a bar tender was serving some drinks to people including the beyblader named Kai Hiwatari who was visiting and keeping himself very well hidden. He had ordered a vodka with orange juice mixed otherwise known as the screwdriver cocktail. For as hard as Kai works, a drink for him is a real treat and a party is an even better treat.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff