Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC Carnival Games
OOC Carnival: A Saint Tail's Rose is a Rose Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:07 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart

Found some images of Mermaid Alya as a human. Here they come...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You also won and we can continue the Tattletales OOC Game.
How was your day, queenie.

Hi hey thanks =) sweet pics 3nodding oh the Tattletales Game yes sure, =) and so did you have a good holiday? Iit was very busy, glad to be home 3nodding and yay I'm a winner =)

It went alright. But there's still Part 2 on Labor Day Week.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:12 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
heart

Hi hey thanks =) sweet pics 3nodding oh the Tattletales Game yes sure, =) and so did you have a good holiday? Iit was very busy, glad to be home 3nodding and yay I'm a winner =)

oh good =) and I know 3nodding what's new =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:16 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
heart

Relaxing at the moment. Saw Mermaid Alya's bio and Xions mermaid friends bios. nice.
During my trip, when I got sunburned on my left arm, I also got a bug bite on the sunburned arm.

The Next Would You Rather Question is a fun one in Tattletales...
"If you can have a second job, what would you rather have..."
Pastier
or
Waiter.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
heart

Relaxing at the moment. Saw Mermaid Alya's bio and Xions mermaid friends bios. nice.
During my trip, when I got sunburned on my left arm, I also got a bug bite on the sunburned arm.

Pastier
or
Waiter.

I'm not quite done Alya's yet, and ty =) I heard about your sun burn, but a bug bite? oh no! does it hurt? I got bit by a wasp last week, but it was not so bad =) swelling went down the same day . the sting burned at first, you alright?

oh cool with the Tattletales question , =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:39 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
heart

Pastier
or
Waiter.

Thank you Crys, I kind of got into a fight with a waitress at work, feel bad, crying a little, must just be fatigue or something ..hope you feel better *hugs*
sorry...
I'll just copy the images, the funny thing is I'm always the one to help her, when she asks, and maybe at the end of the shift, I was tired, just don't work like she does I guess..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:45 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Pastier
or
Waiter.

Thank you Crys, I kind of got into a fight with a waitress at work, feel bad, crying a little, must just be fatigue or something ..hope you feel better *hugs*
sorry...
I'll just copy the images, the funny thing is I'm always the one to help her, when she asks, and maybe at the end of the shift, I was tired, just don't work like she does I guess..

Likely a Mosquito and I didn't feel its burn and bite until after the sunburn.
I hope you feel better soon.
Oh and by the way, there's a LEGO Princess Movie coming to Disney Plus.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:49 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Pastier
or
Waiter.

sorry...

oh really? a LEGO Princess Movie, aw sweet =) exciting ^^ and thanks *hugs*
say did I won so many times? =) not that I mind 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:54 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Pastier
or
Waiter.

sorry...

Have a good night. For the Spy Fox adaptations, I could do something called Journey Into Dreams Theater  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:57 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Pastier
or
Waiter.

sorry...

Have a good night. For the Spy Fox adaptations, I could do something called Journey Into Dreams Theater

oo that sounds different=) and new 3nodding and good night, thanks for being you biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:02 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sorry...

oo that sounds different=) and new 3nodding and good night, thanks for being you biggrin

Yeah and Journey Into Dreams Theater sounds like 3 Different Dream Sequences with NPC Guests, Pinky & the Brain.

The Rest of the Humongous Game Library are Arcade Clones, Print Studios, Activity Centers & Blues Clues Games (Blue's Art Time & Treasure Hunt don't work, however)  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:04 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sorry...

Yeah and Journey Into Dreams Theater sounds like 3 Different Dream Sequences with NPC Guests, Pinky & the Brain.

Ohh fun =) that sounds great biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:17 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

The Rest of the Humongous Game Library are Arcade Clones, Print Studios, Activity Centers & the Blues Clues Games (Blue's Art Time & Treasure Hunt don't work, however).

One thing to note as these ScummVM Games in the Humongous Games, that ScummVM uses undithering where the Color Palette that's higher than VGA is used. So, to use the Dithering VGA Versions, you would need an old computer or a DOS Emulator (Humongous Classics and Fun Packs only).

So to name an example, in Spy Fox 3, during the Bonus Ending Path, the Force Field in the Moonbase was Transparent with the VGA Ditering and Solid with ScummVM's Unditering enabled.

So most Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Pajama Sam & Spy Fox appear to be VGA 256 Color Games which is more Higher than EGA/MCGA Adventure Games like Space Quest or King's Quest as they were groundbreaking back then where a character can walk behind objects like trees or buildings that you would see on an old IBM DOS Computer  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:21 pm

thank you =)
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:35 am
Queentintin

thank you =)
heart

Morning. Sleep well?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:38 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

The Rest of the Humongous Game Library are Arcade Clones, Print Studios, Activity Centers & the Blues Clues Games (Blue's Art Time & Treasure Hunt don't work, however).

One thing to note as these ScummVM Games in the Humongous Games, that ScummVM uses undithering where the Color Palette that's higher than VGA is used. So, to use the Dithering VGA Versions, you would need an old computer or a DOS Emulator (Humongous Classics and Fun Packs only).

So to name an example, in Spy Fox 3, during the Bonus Ending Path, the Force Field in the Moonbase was Transparent with the VGA Ditering and Solid with ScummVM's Unditering enabled.

So most Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Pajama Sam & Spy Fox appear to be VGA 256 Color Games which is more Higher than EGA/MCGA Adventure Games like Space Quest or King's Quest as they were groundbreaking back then where a character can walk behind objects like trees or buildings that you would see on an old IBM DOS Computer

I see, thanks for explaining, who would have thought 3nodding
good morning =) sorry I did not read this last night,^^  
OOC Carnival Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas