Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your username! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfhighlander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:30 pm
Mine comes from two things, probably obvious to many people.

The wolf part is because I have always loved dogs, well at least the kind that you don't carry in your purse. My mom and I both love Malamutes and other wolf like dogs, so I put that in as the first part.

The second part Highlander is because I am proud of my Scottish heritage. My Mom's maiden name is a sept of the Clan MacGregor. It was one of the names used by that clan when their name was outlawed for a long time because of their opposition to the English.

So it became Wolfhighlander. It has been the basis of my email for as long as I have had email and I have used it as a username for many computer apps.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:37 pm
mine's pretty simple and stupid. all i wanted to do was use the word remission because it was the name of an album by the majorly awesome band mastodon, and i needed something else to complete it. i decided to use my loveless (anime/manga. really good btw) rpg name, since i couldn't come up with anything else.

come to find out that remission actually means forgiveness of sins, which makes my name completely work out in my favor.
twisted  

GodlessRemission

Viva la Zombies

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:21 am
Well, mine's kind of full of meaning (not that suprising for me, actually).

Viva la Vida is the inspiration for the first part, since it is one of my favourite albums of all time along with all of the Prodigy albums and Megadeth.

...and I love zombies.

I really, really love zombies.

That, and the painting on the cover of Coldplay's album I want to photoshop to make it into zombies. :3

...yea, geek vomited all over my name.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:38 am
My username is the name of my Blood Elf Priest main in World of Warcraft. I tried to come up with a name that no one else would have thought of yet, but still sounded like it fit in with other Blood Elf names.  

Aldenorai

Lonewolfw2

Moonlight Werewolf

11,050 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:50 am
Well my username Lonewolfw2 I have been using for 3 years now.
The Lone part was because at the time i started using the name i was single and unhappy.
The wolf part was because i love wolves and i feel in many ways i was at that time I was indeed a lone wolf.
The W2 stands for with 2. That is for my 2 kids that i love the most in all the world.
Also if you look at it is a way to say that i was a single mother. mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:37 pm
Irony is one of my best and closest friends.

It doesn't help that when I decided to change my screenname for the final time, I was writing a novel about angels and demons in which I referred to Lucifer as a creator of destruction. I thought the phrase sounded nice and, of course, I liked the irony in it. Mind you, this was back in the olden days when we could put spaces in our names, thank heavens, so I didn't have to do anything silly like add a bunch of dashes or underscores.

Hence...Creator of Destruction. Though I have also been known to respond to Cod/CoD if called such by a VERY close friend. stare

Creator of Destruction

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kagamicchi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:59 pm
Mine's realllly simple. It's my middle name all jumbled up and it's puff... For a random reason... Because it's all I could think of ahaha razz  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:13 am
My username is fidgety_chicana. I'm always fidgeting with something because I can't stand staying still. And I'm Chicana, so there you go.

fidgety_chicana

LimeIzMyFaveColor

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:38 pm
It's self-explantory. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:49 pm
I'm Aurelia Turner because that's my penname (Name I put on my stories so nobody knows my real name smile ). My real name is Aura Kael Aspensong though... So only you guys will know it when I finally publish my book. My birthday is the 22nd so that's why the 22.  

AureliaTurner22

Faerdin Eilrua

Benevolent Beast

14,300 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:01 am
My name is pretty... different, to say the least. I came up with Faerdin as a kinda random name, and I liked it because it sounded elven. Lord sounds impressive, and the Peverells are an extremely powerful Wizarding family that died out in Harry Potter. Put it all together and you've got
Lord Faerdin Peverell! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:00 pm
My SN was inspired by a piece of fanfiction I was working tirelessly on when I first started this account.

Uchimaki = Uchiha + Uzumaki
Obviously a reference to the OTP I had at the time (which has, somehow, managed to survive as such for the past three or four years) - NaruSasu.

"Yuuzuki" (evening moon) was the name that I had wanted to use as my SN originally, and it's the name of one of the characters in the aforementioned fanfic. I loved the character so much, but I realized that I had too many preconceived notions to go along with that particular name, so I looked up terms that could relate to it, and ended up finding "Yuuzora," which means evening/twilight sky. I liked the term so much that I immediately went with it.

Now I sort of jokingly imply that Yuuzora is Yuuzuki's twin. Haha, of course, that would be feasibly impossible for the particular universe I was writing in at the time (especially if I went with Uchimaki as the surname), but it's fun for a bit of humor.

Thus Uchimaki Yuuzora. :)

As far as whether I use the SN anywhere else... well, I do now, but I hadn't prior to the creation of this account. It's also spawned a few different nicknames for me, so I've taken to giving non-Gaians the option of referring to me as "Yuuzora" (and the associated nicknames) as well.

Uchimaki Yuuzora

Cuddly Bunny

damaged-reality

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:02 pm
I usually use three usernames:

either:

zomzomking- in second grade I made up an imaginaary world called zomzom world, and I was the king... and this stuck.

zombiekatt- I found an amusing picture over the internet of a zombie-fied cat. It's probably my favorite picture online... ever! But I love zombies, but I hate cats, so I changed cat to katt.

damaged-reality- my friends and I found street in my neighborhood that shouldn't really exist because of how it's angles (long story, and we still haven't figured it out... the street also doesn't appear on google maps or mapquest, and we find this considerably strange) and I was all like: "oh no, reality is damaged! and... well I liked it because I talk about how messed up reality is, and how one day it's going to collapse over itself... that's also a long story... but yeah.

the best username I've ever seen is this: the-worst-username-ever
that was the person's username.
It made me laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:55 pm
At the time i set it, DUH Bugg uhh-low sounded funny to say. needless to say i was pretty high at the time. i think it sounds funny atm >.< woot!!

its from Futurama =D  

Da Buggalo

Ahlexys rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Ahlexys

Wealthy Raider

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:47 pm
damnit! i rolled an eight! critical damage..=_=

mine comes right out of kingdom hearts 2. or, well, organization 13. for a while i was so emotionless i could have been a nobody (not now that my life's picked up a bit). so i anigramed my name and added x. hence, ahlexys! i use it everywhere. 3nodding  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff