Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:27 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth reentered the cave ..
"will something big just flu by the moon ... did you see it?
hey whats on your neack? .. will?"
fearth moved closer to her friend a placed a hand on his shoulder lightly " will?"

its a demon blood mark,they can be used in diffrent ways but this on only shows up in the moon light,yeah i saw it say will*will handed the thing in black demonic paper to fearth,your farther sais that there would be a time that you would need this to protech some thing,i not sure what it is because it wasn't mine and i never looked at it,

fearth took the item and opened it slowly
"oh great godess, this is ...."
in the papper was a long sliver chain with weired markings on it the chai was at lest seven fet long with a sharp iron cresnt moon at it's end .
it's his whip.. he used it to save my mother once he told me that it would do all most anything i wanted if i was trying to protect the one i caired for but befor he could give it to me we were seperated and he died trying to fight off the angles so i never thought that i'd see this agin emo "
fearth looks at will tears in her eyes..
"thankyou will"
your wellcome said will,Ack Ack, * the mark on Will's neck was bruning hot now*i must do something now he said but i'll be back before tomorrow come,im sorry but there comething i must do,* then will walked out of the cave then began to run once out he ran to he made it to a tall hill in the woods the moon light hit him ,the demon blood mark changed to its ture form witch was the moon but there was bit marks on the moon*slowly will began to change claws came out of his hands and he began to get fangs* will was becomeing a warewolf, then a shadly shadow came form the moon and that shadow became a woman that was a demon, your finely week so im going to my you my slave she told him,im not going to beyour slave he said ,kind of howling it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:35 pm
fearth watched will run off and waited awhile untill she hurd a howl lkke cry some thing like i .. your // not slave or what ever , the sound made the hair on her neack stand on end and she felt the earge to go find will what if he was in danger ?
then agin he could all ways call her for help if he needed it .. even though thinking this did not make her feel better so she waited at the mouth of the cave for his call or better yet his return  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:47 pm
fearth
fearth watched will run off and waited awhile untill she hurd a howl lkke cry some thing like i .. your // not slave or what ever , the sound made the hair on her neack stand on end and she felt the earge to go find will what if he was in danger ?
then agin he could all ways call her for help if he needed it .. even though thinking this did not make her feel better so she waited at the mouth of the cave for his call or better yet his return

the woman said o stop that, and then she sommoned siver chains if i can't have you im going to kill you she said*Will became even more wolf like but he still walked on two feet* the 2 of them entered a batte the sounds that came form the woods was so bad that things began to lave the woods, the woman stoped fighting and said some one told me that you was weak but they lied she said and then she was gone,after she was gone will fell to the ground and began to become full wolf  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:53 pm
williams_101
fearth

the woman said o stop that, and then she sommoned siver chains if i can't have you im going to kill you she said*Will became even more wolf like but he still walked on two feet* the 2 of them entered a batte the sounds that came form the woods was so bad that things began to lave the woods, the woman stoped fighting and said some one told me that you was weak but they lied she said and then she was gone,after she was gone will fell to the ground and began to become full wolf

fearth contuined to lesnt to the fight that she was sure will was in .. but did not go to him her mind was clear and she thought clamly then agin the new proctinc pengalem was not glowing a hot red so she knew for a fact he was all right ... " i will wait for you will " she wispered and watched as the fling animles ran from there homes .. then it stoped and the forest became still agin fearth rolled out her sleeping bag and slept lightly her mind half awake listening for the lightest movement and the return of will  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:01 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

fearth contuined to lesnt to the fight that she was sure will was in .. but did not go to him her mind was clear and she thought clamly then agin the new proctinc pengalem was not glowing a hot red so she knew for a fact he was all right ... " i will wait for you will " she wispered and watched as the fling animles ran from there homes .. then it stoped and the forest became still agin fearth rolled out her sleeping bag and slept lightly her mind half awake listening for the lightest movement and the return of will
will stayed on the ground fighting rhe thing inside him that wanted to kill anything he seen but it soon became to much for him* he ran and ran and then he started detorying trees with his powerfull claws , any thing that came in will way was detroyed at site  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:14 pm
fearh sat up with a start. something big was making it's way towards the camp and it smelled like wet dog .
she quiclk glanced out of the cave just as a werewolf came charging into the open crying out for blood
"epp eek "
fearth rolled her bag up and doused the fire the hid in the far back of the cave as the shadow of the were wolf reached the front of her's and wills temperey home of the night hoping that it didn't see ar smell her  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:25 pm
fearth
fearh sat up with a start. something big was making it's way towards the camp and it smelled like wet dog .
she quiclk glanced out of the cave just as a werewolf came charging into the open crying out for blood
"epp eek "
fearth rolled her bag up and doused the fire the hid in the far back of the cave as the shadow of the were wolf reached the front of her's and wills temperey home of the night hoping that it didn't see ar smell her

the wolf saw her it began to jump at her but it stoped the cest of the moon began to grow white but the bite marks still grows red ,then the wolf bit itself and it began to slowly trun back in frot of her eyes and then he fell  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:30 pm
williams_101
fearth
"epp eek "

the wolf saw her it began to jump at her but it stoped the cest of the moon began to grow white but the bite marks still grows red ,then the wolf bit itself and it began to slowly trun back in frot of her eyes and then he fell

"will?" she wispered the ran forward "will" fearth wraped him in a think blanket and whiped the cold sweat from his brow ..
"hey didn't atck me , he remembered me" she thought and tryed to make him comterble while she cleaned the many wonds on his body incloding the one she saw him give to him slef in oder to stop himself from hurting her .." i will keep you safe for now thought fearth as the moon began to sink and the sun rise.." this had been one of the longest nights of her life >"  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:38 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"epp eek "

"will?" she wispered the ran forward "will" fearth wraped him in a think blanket and whiped the cold sweat from his brow ..
"hey didn't atck me , he remembered me" she thought and tryed to make him comterble while she cleaned the many wonds on his body incloding the one she saw him give to him slef in oder to stop himself from hurting her .." i will keep you safe for now thought fearth as the moon began to sink and the sun rise.." this had been one of the longest nights of her life >"
the next morroing will woke and saw ware he was,o no i toke her life he was thinking, at that momeant he was overpowered by great sadness  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:40 pm
fearth rentered the cave her hands full with a buket of water when she saw will awake and it looked like he was about to cry !
" if you cry i'll never let you live it down " she said from behind him with a chukle rolleyes  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:47 pm
fearth
fearth rentered the cave her hands full with a buket of water when she saw will awake and it looked like he was about to cry !
" if you cry i'll never let you live it down " she said from behind him with a chukle rolleyes

will truned around your not a ghost are he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:55 pm
williams_101
fearth

"? me nooo i know i am white a snow ( maybe an understatement) but yea i am all here:
fearth walked into the cave and set the water down then faced will, "last night when you came here you were about to try and kill me i am gessing but you stoped your slef by bighting your slef in the arm .... you could have bleed to death but that didn't stop you , don't worier it's all good now err this water is so you can clean your slef up a litte bit more i'll just gooutside you can call when yorur dressed k?
fearth left the cave whistling  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:02 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"? me nooo i know i am white a snow ( maybe an understatement) but yea i am all here:
fearth walked into the cave and set the water down then faced will, "last night when you came here you were about to try and kill me i am gessing but you stoped your slef by bighting your slef in the arm .... you could have bleed to death but that didn't stop you , don't worier it's all good now err this water is so you can clean your slef up a litte bit more i'll just gooutside you can call when yorur dressed k?

will walkeda bit deeper in the cave and then he toke off what he was wareing and started cleaning up and he clean up what he was once wareing in the water as well and then laid them out to dry
!i have to go now talk to you later  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:06 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

will walkeda bit deeper in the cave and then he toke off what he was wareing and started cleaning up and he clean up what he was once wareing in the water as well and then laid them out to dry

fearth started a small cooking fire and made a sweet oatmeal with honey
then set some thick baccon on to cook .  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:44 am
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

fearth started a small cooking fire and made a sweet oatmeal with honey
then set some thick baccon on to cook .
*will put his clothes back on and then put his battle armor back on and then he put his sword back on*man whant in the world was i fighting last night it mess up some of my armor he was looking at what he was wareing i think it was a woman but what kind of woman can destory armor made like that will was thinking*will walked back to fearth something smells good said will  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff