Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I give this thread a name?
Yes... and I've posted my suggestion on the last page.
16%
 16%  [ 42 ]
No... If it ain't broke... blah blah blah
83%
 83%  [ 208 ]
Total Votes : 250

Malheureux
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:51 pm
Lil Brat
Which brings me back to a theory I've held for many years now:

Nice girls only date assholes who turn them in to bitches ~ who then date nice guys and turn them in to assholes... and the cycles continues.
xp

It takes a whole heep of bitches to turn a truly nice guy into an asswipe...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:03 am
domokun - and you know it!  

purplegirl - x - dolphin

Malheureux
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:29 pm
Okay, I have another question... about women (girls) of course... that has been bugging me since high school.

Why do some women/girls wear skirts that are so short they look like oversized belts and then tug on them all day long?

They
wear this ultra-revealing stuff so they will be noticed and then if you should noticed what they're wearing, they get pissed off!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:38 pm
Malheureux
Okay, I have another question... about women (girls) of course... that has been bugging me since high school.

Why do some women/girls wear skirts that are so short they look like oversized belts and then tug on them all day long?

They
wear this ultra-revealing stuff so they will be noticed and then if you should noticed what they're wearing, they get pissed off!!

beats me...should ask Jenn that one... rofl  

freaxy
Crew

Malheureux
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:45 pm
fr34x0r
Malheureux

They

idea That's a good idea!! idea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:10 am
Malheureux
fr34x0r
Malheureux

They

idea That's a good idea!! idea

ninja

Especially fat girls*shudder*

stressed  

purplegirl - x - dolphin

Catira Norr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:49 pm
Malheureux
Why do some women/girls wear skirts that are so short they look like oversized belts

Oh no Mal, you sound like my Mum eek That was her favourite line when I was a teenager. Well, girls thinks guys should look, admire and (preferably) faint with desire, whereas we all know guys just leer, which is what really pisses the girls off. Surprisingly they still expect guys to act respectfully while they waggle their touche.

Of course, they don't really do it for the guys anyway. They do it so the other girls know they're serious competition wink

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:02 am
rofl i've always hated that too, partly because i dispise girls dressing like sluts(please ignore how my avie is currently dressed!) also i hate woman who constantly fiddle with their clothes/hair etc.
i never wore anything that my behind was likely to hang out of and i never will ninja

jellysundae

Malheureux
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:10 pm
Thanks for the insite Catira... That really helps a bunch!!

I don't mind them dressing however they want... If they want their fannies hangin out for the world to see ... more power to them. mrgreen Just don't get all mad about it when people stare. rolleyes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:38 pm
Anything hanging out gives a bad impression of the person, regardless of the intention they have. But my question would be... what about the guys that do the same, with either the lack of clothing or the too tight items redface , what is thought of them???  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Catira Norr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:49 am
Good point Lil-Jo, but I think guys, at least British and Texas guys, just don't care, they wear what's still clean(ish) mrgreen . The things I don't get for guys are those jeans that have the crotch down at their knees. I mean, these things must be hard to walk in, I feel uncomfortable enough if my pantiehose start to slip sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:40 pm
TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR YEAR!!!

Malheureux
Crew

Poppetta

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:14 pm
it certainly is, i wonder what oddness we'll find to discuss here over the next 12 months ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:48 pm
Whatever it is, it'll be in white text, which makes it seem so much more interesting... lol  

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers