Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:29 pm
Daph's eyes rolled into the back of her head. So weak. Is this the coming of death? She asked herself, prophetically, I don't want this if it feels like I can't move at all. Adrenaline entered the undead's body she sat up for a moment, seeing the battle, but the moment was over. The adrenaline's power boost was also sucked into the monster.

Cian's eyes were wide. He had barely enough time to dodge, his arm was bursting in pain. He needed help. He ran from the scene vowing to come back. He sprinted out of the cemetery toward the house. He heard the voices as he approached the group. "HEY!" He yelled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:16 pm
*Bullets flew and zipped past Cian as he fled the scene, but fortunately they missed for the most part, only slightly tearing his clothes, and puncturing one of his toes. While Limbo soldiers were well trained, it seemed like the spirits possessing the soldiers didn't automatically gain the ability to aim well. Growling, the spirit that had morphed into a demon dug it's claws into a nearby structure, pulled out a glob of flesh, and flung it towards Cian. The thing screeched, growing tendril like limbs and sharp teeth, using it's new appendages to quickly give chase to the vampire.*

Demon Niearcim: "Quickly, send forth more spirits into the possessed child and bring her here. I'm taking a small legion of demons into a small village the soldier I possessed had seen, not too far from here. We'll bring back enough souls to strengthen the barrier, and to summon more demons."

Soldier 1: "Be wary, brother. While the local authorities may not pose much threat immediately, there's no doubt a remainder of Limbo military in this realm."

Demon Niearcim: "I'll strike fast and hard, so that they won't have the chance to seek help from their protectors. It will be a business run, no pleasure.

*The third soldier laughed, walked over to Daphne, and stroked her hair*

Soldier 3: "Yes, that will come later. Perhaps we'll meld your lovely body with a demon, child. There's such a variety to choose from to make... interesting combinations."

*Meanwhile the Niearcim demon picked up the torn body he had shed earlier, and stuffed it into one of the grotesque structures they'd been crafting. The creature muttered, tracing a few symbols in it's gory surface... The air cackled with heat, a fiery red portal opening in the ground. Several sleek forms crawled out, their black bodies covered in a dark blue carapace. Their heads and mouths were oddly shapped, and one of them seemed to yawn, stretching it's maw wide open to show that not only could it engulf an entire human head in one swift movement, but the inside there were a number of small claws, teeth, spikes and jagged bone hooks to tear flesh and bone apart easily. These creatures were black hunters.*

We hear your summons, Niearcim mage.
Though we dislike it...
We have no choice...
But to obey... We know how powerful...
Your dark magics are...
What are your orders?

*The foul creatures spoke in telepathic thought, apparently even acting like a hive mind as they finished each others sentences... though eyeless, one of them turned and seemed to stare at Daphne for a moment in hunger. A thin black tongue slithered out of it's mouth and carressed it's large protruding sharp teeth that were meant for sinking into a victim's chest while it's mouth covered their head.*

Niearcim Demon: Dinner will be later... Follow me, we need to bring back live victims.

Live?
What a pity...
Perhaps we'll be allowed to...
Torture them later? And maybe fill our bellies...
With their soft, tender flesh. Meals are so much sweeter...
While the victim screams as we dine...

- - - - -

*Just as Cian called out to the group, the creature caught up with him finally. It's limbs wrapped around his arms, sharp bone tips piercing into his skin and injecting a venom to try and weaken him. Several clasped over his mouth, to prevent him from calling out further. The slimy thing gurgled and hissed, as it struggled with the vampire... sharp scythe like claws emerged out of several tendrils and attempted to cut off his legs.*

- - - - -

*GL's computer on one of his wrist bands began to emit a ringing sound, notifying him that he was receiving a call. Awkwardly, while still holding Black, he managed to manipulate one of his wings into a number of tendrils that flipped open the device and answered the call.*

Galantros: "Hello? Sephiroth? What is it? Spirit attacked Veni? Is he okay? Alright, good. Sephiroth, we're out here in the forest behind the house... There's something really wrong going on here, and we don't know what.. .that might even be part of it. Can you come over and..."

Cian: "HEY!"

*GL turned his head towards the yell, wondering what was going on. He muttered a swear quietly, realizing he already had his hands full.. literally. When there were some distant sounds of struggle, he grew concerned.*

Galantros: "Rosemary? I hope you're still there... I think that was Cian, and he might be in trouble.. can you go check that out while I keep Black safe? Hey Sephiroth, uhm.. just please hurry and get here, alright."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:18 pm
*Rosemary moved in her hidden form and saw that the man was being attacked. She took out her new blade she acquired, got into position, and materialized as she brought it down on the beast.*

---

*Moments later Sephiroth appeared carrying Veni.* That was...somewhat difficult...maybe whatever is here is trying to prevent us from teleporting. We had best hurry and find them before that happens.

*The vampire collapsed on his knees and let his head hit the dirt while his hind end stayed in the air.* Aww out in the morning daylight for a possible fight with hardly any sleep...not knowing if it's going to last all day. *He groaned.* Not again.

*He glanced up and noticed the ribbons on Black.* Why does she have those ribbons on her? She's a dangerous little girl at the moment isn't she? *Said Veni and he appeared to do the something similar to what Rosemary did earlier and only he was a shadow somewhere.*

Maybe it would be best if I went home to try to protect them this time...but it's not easy to find them either...maybe I can still order them to leave and go to your house or something. *He closed his eyes and seemed to concentrate.*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:17 pm
*The demon screeched as Rosemary's blade bit down into it, severing several of it's tendrils and enabling Cian to escape. Bleeding, it bum-rushed the vampiress, sharp claws and points aiming straight for her heart... it was obviously a desperation attack, as it stumbled before it sped forward. It's clumsy charge was easily sidestepped, and another slice of Rosemary's blade finished the job, leaving the strange demon in three large bloody chunks.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:45 pm
*Rosemary looked down at Cian.* Where did you and that demon just come from?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:36 pm
"Graveyard." Cian panted, "They--they have Evelyn." He didn't think to use her psoidonom. His face was read and sweating. He had been running hard. "They want...they want her. I'm not exactly sure w-who but there were soldiers and demons." He collapsed to the group, breathing deeply, though it didn't help as he didn't need to breath.
Daphne's back arched and she became still and unconcious. This was after that soldier stroked her hair. She had wanted to bite him  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:51 pm
*Quite possibly it was the poisons injected into Cian that was affecting him, more than running had. There was a strong urge to dry heave, to attempt to empty his most likely already empty stomach.*

*The demon's corpse shuddered for a moment, before a small, bug like creature emerged from it's torn flesh, and skittered away almost unimaginable pace. The corpse had released noxious fumes at the same time to help prevent anything from following it, it's flesh bubbling into a disgusting paste.*

- - - - -

*It didn't take very long at all for some of the demons to return with live, screaming, fearful victims. The village wasn't very far at all from the graveyard. The new barrage of sounds barely managed to wake Daphne from her disturbed slumber. She was horrified to see that they were mostly children, being forced against the same structure she was trapped against, bound, and then drained of their energy as they sobbed and cried out. Of course it would be mostly children at first, they were the most defenseless and easy to catch.*

*The soldiers grinned behind their helmets as the fresh bodies were connected to the strange demonic devices. They began to craft a strange bloody sphere deep in the ground, muttering in strange tongues as they worked. Black fog drifted into the air as their hands ran over the object's surface. Minutes later, a bolt of black lightning shot into the sky from the sphere, and the sun seemed to be blocked out a short time.*

Soldier 1: "Perfect, perfect! The barrier has been strengthened and improved. There'll be no escape for our victims now as well.. Quick, let us begin summoning demons.
- - - - -

*Galantros sighed, hugging Black to him, worry written all over his face*

GL: "Yes, dangerous, but it's not her fault... Getting your friends out of here might be a good idea, Veni."

*It was only minutes later that GL realized this idea could be applied to Black.*

GL: "Black... Black, I'm going to open a portal to my home. I want you to get my father, and tell him what's going on so he can help you, okay? It'll be safer for you."

*Shifting Black's weight to one arm, Galantros tried to open a portal... he found it to be extremely difficult work, barely opening one large enough for the kitsune to fit through. Just as he thought he had it stablized, loud thunder and the sky flashing dark broke his concentration, quickly snapping the dimensional gateway shut with a loud crack over the reaper-demon's hand, dismembering it in a flash. He swore in pain as he bled, forcing his hand to grow back as quickly as possible. He tried to open another, but it wouldn't work.*

GL: "Damn it, it's not working... We're blocked off. Veni, I hope your pals already got out while they still could..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:10 am
*Rosemary became invisible and left Cian to tell the others what was going on. He'd recover from his injury and the poison. He was after all a vampire. It probably wasn't a good idea to leave him, but she didn't feel it smart to bring him near BlackMN either. Besides she could easily hear his screams.*

Galantros...*Said Sephiroth soon after the portal had snapped shut on the reaper's hand.* Can you still teleport within the same dimension?

Why don't you ask her why Rosemary even has those things for her?

*BlackMN looked a little embarrassed when GL looked at her for an answer.* When I was little I had a similar problem to wetting the bed while I slept, only I'd burn it...and...ah well...

What's that coming at us? *Said Veni pointing in the direction of the graveyard seeing something come at them.*

*No matter how hard Rosemary and BlackMN tried, they just couldn't see it. Sephiroth on the other hand seemed to have spotted them and went after them. Catching what didn't avoid him, the others had no interest in him and went past him. By the time he turned around to see where they went, they had reached their target.* Damn evil spirits... Where did they go?

*He began to change the spirits he had caught into something else to effectively destroy them. He wasn't a necromancer like Jacob: couldn't easily communicate with them, couldn't use them for golems, and other things. Beyond this he had no real apparent talent.*

Those things just entered her! *Said Veni as Black bit down hard on GL's hand to get him to at least loosen his grip on her so she could move her hands slightly enough to stab him with her nails if he hadn't let go of her completely from the bite.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:52 pm
*Galantros yelled out in pain as he nearly lost his grip on Black, but he reacted fast, immediately grabbing her with his other hand. Her nails dug deep into his arms, and he winced at the pain, his blood leaking through his clothes. The ribbons suddenly undid themselves, and a dark force tried to pull Black away from him.*

Galantros: "Black! NO! NOOO!"

*She managed to give him a vicious swipe across the face, finally forcing him to release her as he fell over backwards and screamed. The wounds were extremely deep, colored blood spilling. Something in the wounds kept them from healing as fast as they should have, and the reaper tried to cast a healing spell on himself to neutralize that effect. He then ran off in a full sprint after Black, who had ran deeper into the woods*

Galantros: "Black! Fight it! Come back! It's not safe out there!"

They're against you! Run! Run away!
We're taking you to safety, to a safe place.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:51 pm
Daphne Screamed, horrified to see so many children. Those poor things. "Let them go..." She managed to plead, "Please...They're only children. They have a whole life in front of them..." She didn't know that it would be useless to try to talk the beings into letting go of the children. They were, after all, evil spirits and demons. All the same, Daph had tears coming down her cheeks.

Cian breathed in deeply as the poisons began to fade. He stood. "I believe you call my Evelyn, Daphne." He replied, his voice taking on a new, unreadable, tone "Well, these...I think they are demons and spirits have her in their grasps. When I left, I had been trying to fight them off because I heard her scream. They were too strong so I had to retreat." He bowed his head in shame.

Then...he felt something coming. He looked up and saw the others panic. Then he saw the little one run off. "Oh." He said, very surprised. He blinked and recognition came to him, "HEY!" He yelled.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:48 pm
*Rosemary, Sephiroth, and Veni took chase. BlackMN ran into an invisible wall and fell backwards. She was a little glad for it because she didn't really want to run in the direction her feet were taking her. She got back up and dashed into a fox hole. The others ended up at its exit.*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:48 pm
((Psy is going to kill GL because she is on and he is (occasionally) on but doesn't post here...perhaps GL felt like this when psy had writer's block? >.> Perhaps Psy should be more patient and...calm. But Psy cannot help it. Psy is an impatient college person and apparently talking in third person out of pure boredom and talking calms her. Third person calms her cause she feels like she is roleplaying this way...DEAR GOD, GL! POST! I AM GOING INSANE! lol xD))  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:17 pm
"Please! Please, let my daughter go!"

"Mommy! I want to go home!"

*The demons only laughed at their pleads, the victims growing weak and pale as the energy of their souls began being siphoned away. One of the soldiers grabbed a mother and threw her to the ground.*

Soldier 1: "This shall be enjoyable..."

*Strange symbols were etched into the ground, and the woman forced on the knees as she sobbed, still pleading for them to release her child. The soldier took out a knife, and stabbed his own hand, spilling his blood on the ground, and over the woman... he then removed deactivated his helmet, the headgear melting into the neck collar of his suit, revealing a pale and possessed looking face... he grinned darkly, eyes clouded white with black rings beneath them. He may have been human once, but he resembled something unholy now. He gripped her by the hair and raised his blade...*

*Blood poured again as the knife came down a number of times, the screams of the mother and child mingling together.*

- - - - -

*Galantros stumbled towards the foxhole after Black, nearly tripping over a rock.. His face was still bleeding, though it lessened a bit.*

Galantros: Everything's going to Hell all over again.. "Black! Come out of there!"

((Ugh, sorry, I've been brain dead for pretty much every other creative project or RP I've been in for a while now. Trying to snap out of it.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:19 am
((Thank you GL! *big glomp* I am no longer going insane! XD...though I should be doing my math homework. >.>))

Daphne struggeled against the binds. the spilled blood affected her in ways that she could not describe. Her body was surcoming to the power of the call of the blood. "GIVE IT TO ME!" She screamed, her eyes turning bright red with thirst, her face was twisted in a horrible scowl. Gone was the girl with patience and happiness and in its place was the creature that humans worried about. Her struggles became more enthusiastic as she clawed and fought, breaking some but other binds came in their place. Finally, she was free. Daphne did not even consider running back to the house. All that she wanted was the blood.  

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:27 pm
(Yay bloodlust!) twisted

*BlackMN laid down in the hole and made whining noises. She could smell that GL was still bleeding. She was afraid to move...that if she allowed herself to get on her feet again that she'd run towards the graveyard. She didn't want to end up there. Something wasn't right there. He jaw suddenly clamped down on one of her back paws and she yipped from the pain.*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games