Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:22 pm
Ayu sat on a tree looking out. She remembered her family and sighed. "I think I should get going," she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:23 pm
(I won't. Forgetting's not something I do often.)

"I'd rather sleep in a town, than a bed of leaves for once. maybe I could heal bruises form sleeping on tree roots, to get some more." Dhalgren said wiht a hint of sarcasm. He looked at what was happening around him. "I could use something to eat my self... and a couple pints of something to drink too." He set off toword the town grandly, adn tripped on a rock.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:28 pm
Ayu heard the thump and ran to see what it was. She stayed behind the tree. "What in the world happened," she said to herself. She looked closely and giggled.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:48 pm
Dhalgren Stood up, and picked the clods of grass of of his armour. "Trippped," He said, wandereing around, looking ofr his helm that fell off. "I swer these trees are out to get you." He said, piking up his helm. He dusted it off, and set it on his head. He surveyed the poeple around himself. "How big is the group now?" He asked no-one in particular.  

Mr.Navar

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:11 pm
Mia gigled a little. "Well, there's you, Ty, me......oh! Um, Ichi.... and I think another one is just about to come." Mia pointed to the girl coming closer to them.

"Unless she's just passing."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:14 pm
"What about me?" she asked looking at the man that tripped. She looked down and messed with the gloves on her hands.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:20 pm
Mia looked at Ayu. "I meant you....oops!!! Were you here the whole time!!! I'm so so so sorry!" Mia bowed repetedly to Ayu.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:25 pm
Ayu giggled. "It's ok It always happens," she said. Ayu looked up and smiled.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:19 pm
Mia sighed and smiled as well. "Well, that's a relief....um, I'm Mia....what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:22 pm
She smiled. "Ayu Sohma." She looked around.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:43 pm
Dhalgren stopped silently counting the people around him. "Hmm, quite a group we have here." He said. "As far as I'm concerned I'm hungry." He said. "I don't really need to eat, but it's sorta a habit." He said to himself. He took a step forward, and another peice of his armour fell off. He stopped with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:58 pm
Mia giggled and picked up te peice of arour and held it out to him.

"Perhaps you should get that fixed."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:00 pm
She smiles and laughs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:20 pm
He took the peice gratefully. "True true, I need to get the whole suit of armour fixed. It's pratically an antique." He said, looking down at himself. "I jsut never get around to it. And every fight I lose another peice. At the rate I'm going I'm going to have nothing left."  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:22 pm
"Yes" she said looking down.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items