Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:54 pm
Zack could see that Strike was having a bit of trouble with the new group. He flew down behind them a few feet away. He walked up in between like he had did picking as best he could. His slick fingers slipped into the pockets of the rich mens pockets. He gathered what he could and anything he could without being detected. And he wasnt! Zack pushed them out of the way. "MOVE! Your in my way humans." He said acting as though he just wanted to get through. He grinned at Strike and walked away flying far off onto the churches cross. He stood on the left side and waited for strike to stop entertaining and come back with him. He got more then what he usually would get in a few hours.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:30 pm
To be funny, Strike decides to mess with these people a bit. He lowers the strength of the tornado and descends it onto the group. "I'm sorry, you look a bit hot, let me cool that temper of yours, he he" The tornado turns the group of clean pressed gentlemen into a scruffy bunch of idiots walking down the street. "Maybe next time, you'll be a little less rude to someone who is a might bit stronger than you are." "Yay, go angel!!" The people cheered him on, apparently these guys were screwing the whole town. "You get what you deserve I suppose." Strike grins and flys above the people. "Here, I don't have much, but I want you people to have this!!!" Strike takes the few gold coins from his pocket and showers them down the the people. "Thank you angel, come back soon!!!" Strike flew over to Zack on the church. "I had to, that money you took must be mostly theirs. You should give some of it to them. We can on our return visit. They like me now, did you see those business guys? They look like walking disasters now, he he" Strike laughed and almost fell off the roof. "Whoops, he he"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:42 pm
Zack wasnt impressed. He had his arms crossed most of the time. "you fool..." He turned in the direction of his city and flew back home. He entered his balcony and pilled his earnings on the night table with everything else. He was going to begin to count them but put it off for a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:45 pm
"I'm a fool, for showing kindness, or a fool for messing with those guys cause I could understand that?" Strike followed him in as he asked that question.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:50 pm
Zack turned to Strike and walked up to him standing in front of his face. He sighed and looked at him with seriouse eyes. "You have no idea where this money goes...you think im heartless and selfish...keeping this money for myself. Did it ever occur to you that I may actaully be in the donation buisness...that 80% goes to a chairity im an active memember of...no...guess not..." He turned his back and walked to his bed side.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:14 pm
"Well, I didn't know. And hey, its going straight to the people there. And why do you care, it was what little money I had. I'm going back there now to spend time with those people. I was just a little ray of hope to them, but I see you can't understand that. Later charity boy..." Strike flies back out the window and turns before he leaves. "And I have no money cause I gave it to people in need. I thought of them before myself if thats the question in your mind...." Strike flies back to the town from whence they came. Hoping some of what he said soaked in again. He doesn't want to be hit again, not be his one and only friend. Strike found the city once more and the people welcomed him in. "Please, eat with us, your money bought us this meal." "I would be honored to join your family for the night." Strike sat in their small home as the dinner was served. A small feast at that, chicken, potatoes, gravy, green beans. Strike waited for everyone to get seated before they dug in.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:08 pm
a 15/16 year old girl wanders the busy streets with a black scarf wraped around her head and face bumping into people and sliping the richer type peoples belongings into her coat and nearly drops it when some man bumped into her "hey watch it!" she keeps on going not wanting to make a scene then slips her hand into a rich mans pocket when her hand gets stuckand she panics a bit as she looks at the man as he pulls her hand out of his pocket and says how busted she is and doesnt notice her hand slip out as he is gloating "sorry mister, love to stay and chat but i got work to do" runs out of site then changes into a greyhound and follows one of the rich ladies and sits calmly as a man gives her trouble for not having her dog on a leash  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:15 pm
Zack sighed deeply and walked to the balcony. Why did he always end up in fights with Strike? Was it that hard to just stay nice for him? He shrugged and ran his fingers through his black hair. Zack walked out onto the balcony and leaned over the railing with his arms rested there. He watched the people below walk by. Some stared at him other didnt care. His wings flapped and stretched out, the black feathers fell on the balcony and a few dropped down on the streets.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:29 pm
Tiger wanders off towards the not so busy areas with tall buildings and balconies and changes back into her humanish self with her cat tail twitching boredly then feels a feather on her shoulder looks around and sees someone standing out on their balcony with their black wings stretching out  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:31 pm
Zack looked down from his balcony and stared at Tiger. A blank face he showed to everyone. He folded his black wings and looked away but in the corner of his eye he still could see Tiger.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:34 pm
she keeps staring and realizes he is the theif he has heard about and uts her head down and walks into a nearby inn hoping he doesnt notice her and steal her loot  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:38 pm
Zack watched carefully in the corner of his eyes of Tigers Movemets. He turned and walked back into his room and walked down stairs. Geoffory met him at the end of the stair case. "Going out sir?" Zack nodded and left the mansion without a word. He had grabbed his coat before and threw it on. THe wind blew his hair against his cheek. He looked towards its and grinned slyly. Good Day...I think it is...  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:45 pm
that was close, i almost got myself killed what was i doing? Ty thinks as she orders some cheese and bread as she takes her coat off and her scarf letting her cat ears be free as she ties up her hair into a bun to tries to change her look incase of other theives trying to follow her and mutters "phew, long day indeed"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:52 pm
Zack stuck his hands into his pockets and walked down the street. He had his head lowered and felt the wind touch his skin and hair. People passed by staring at him. They couldnt figure him out. Was he an angel of god or a fallen angel? Humans are so stupid...He thought. He made his way to a local cafe and sat outside under an umbrella. The sun of course wasnt out but he still felt the need to be under it. He ordered a coffee and drank it slowly.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:03 pm
Ty stares out of the window while eating her food and listening to gossip and decides to go out again thinking the danger has passed and decides that she would go out and get some decent food from the cafe where no dumb human males would be staring at her. she walks by the cafe and sees him again and almost stops but keeps on walking thinking it might be better just to go home  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games