Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Ravenn's Gold Making Class (It's open!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to learn new money making tips?
  Sure, a little help can go a long way.
  I already make a lot of money sooo..... no thanks.
  I'm just here for the poll gold.
  Behold! I like cookies and there goes one!
View Results

Psyense

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:09 am
Thanks for the tips biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:59 pm
Another good tip for playing the marketplace:

sometimes, when you spot a good buy now price, you need to be fast to grab it before anyone else. I suggest using Mozilla Firefox or any other web browser that will automatically fill in your password for you. This makes grabbing the lowest price easier because you almost always get what you want... ^^  

SwarthyBasswood

Dapper Dabbler

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:39 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:32 am
ty for the tips^^  

RAYbears

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:32 pm
wookah  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:28 am
thx for the market tips biggrin  

DJKemp

MycroSparks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:26 pm
Is it good when i buy clock egg 4 1-7g?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:06 am
thanks for the tips but i cnt change my internet connection service as its not in my power to do so..oh well  

dazzlarCT

fanpire22

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:25 pm
I must bow before you: you made an impressive job there.

Thanks for the info, I'll start to try your tips right now  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:42 pm
ty for the tips  

DDarkAngel

RavennShadowheart

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:18 pm
Oh wow. When I first started this thread, it was just me having some time and thought running around and the urge to share what I thought could be helpful for many Gaians. Despite that I haven't been on much to be a Gaian, I'm happy that my thread and words have done some good or at least taught some to be money wise. Thank you all for your support. I for now is resting from the market game so I'm currently walking around with what I managed to gather. It's not much but I can say I earned it my own way.

Continue on the road of knowledge my fellow Gaians! And be market wise. And now I shall continue for my hunt for the all rare sushi magic monster that gives you all the sushi you want for life. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:48 pm
WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

sponge223

Kaiki Kit

Seeking Treasure-Seeker

17,825 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:24 pm
Mostly for people who sell tattoos a lot.
If you have excel make a chart that tells you how much a tattoo is depending on the price of ink. Most of the chart uses formulas, so that is important to know how to do. The only thing that will need to change in the chart once it is completed is the price for ink, they change day to day.

It takes long to make & can get messy when trying to figure out formulas, but it is useful. I made a complete chart and it is easy tell which tattoos are a profit & which are not after checking what their price is at the market place.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:55 pm
o.o Lol I read your rules that basically what I do xD!  

Celestic Dream

RavennShadowheart

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:26 pm
Thank's to you all supporters my thread is still alive and not buried under the soil of recent threads. May previous threads rest in peace. Though I may not have as much time as I had to be much of a current Gaian I am glad that I'm able to leave something for others to see, use, and take part in. As for now, I am currently going through another year of ups and downs and still keeping on fighting. But it doesn't mean I don't go to GAIA anymore. Despite my knowledge may be lacking now due to missing current new info, please feel free to pm even if it's just to say hi. Thanks again folks, your words of thanks bring me back to GAIA whenever I have time.

Sincerely, Ravenn.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces