Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:33 pm
Ryo felt a bug land on his ear and flicks it off. He then looks at the others. "Hey are we going now or are we waiting for someone else?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:50 pm
:: Lilly stood next to Ryo and smiled:: "i guess we can go now. that is if Rosie has some way to follow us. maybe Myth or i could carry her. " ::she said looking at Myth.::  

_Demon_Korais_

MythMaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:57 pm
Squall shrugged/ "Whatever just as long as we get ther. Squall waked up to her and put his hands in his pocktes and arched his back. His wings were still at full size but the flames that made them, even though they touched the trees, did not start a fire. "Ya mind?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:37 pm
"No...it's alright...i think i can still walk.." Rosie replied quickly at the people. "We can go now, lead the way." She smiled weakly as she waited for someone to lead the way. Her knees were shaking slightly, but she could still walk.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

MythMaster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:20 am
(sorry for the typos last time) Squall scooped her up. "Well we were going pretty fast and you dont seem to be able to run so I'll fly you." He held her tight enough so she could be sure she wouldn't fall but not to tight that se was hurt. He lifted off the ground. "Okay guys lets go."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:02 pm
The bug fluttered back to Johnly's finger to wisper that "the four of them were on their way here, a couple looked tough, and one looked pretty weak"

The Johnly

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:34 pm
:: she smiled some though hiding the fact she knew someone or something was watching them..or used to be at least was.:: "okay then." :: she streached out her wings. she jumped into the air. she started to float above the trees. she waited for them::  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:26 pm
Squall lifted above the trees and flew quickly and flew ahead. He smiled to the girl in his arms. "Don't worry I won't drop you." Then he whispered. "And even if I do the air is my friend." He laughed a little and flew a little faster. He needed to get paid soon. He was going soft.  

MythMaster

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:23 pm
"Okay..." said Rosie and she buried her face in (wait...do you want to be called myth master or squall??))his shirt to block her face from the wind. She then pull back a little to ask, "Are they behind us? i mean Ryo and Lilly.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:22 am
(squall when your typing as an action but either one when refering to him) Squall looked. "They are following don't worry a flame is going to guide them." He smiled weakly and focused on flying.  

MythMaster

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:43 pm
Ryo changes back into a wolf then he and Hotstreak began to run in a straight line to cut the wind for the other and changed places when the one in front got tired. "We're coming, don't worry." Ryo said to Rosie and Squall. "Where is Lilly?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:42 pm
Squall looked quickly and noticed some movement following one of his flames. It was Ryo and so he knew it was her. "She is following one of the flames the other one. A little behind you."  

MythMaster

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:04 pm
Ryo looks behind him and sees the other flame with Lilly following it. "Ok then. Hey let me up front Hotstreak, you're looking tired."
"I thought you never ask?" They then switched places while they ran.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:45 pm
Johnly quickly looked up when he saw multiple flares, they were quickly headed this way, and then based on how quiet things were getting, he quessed maybe a few on ground

He smiled in a bug like manner, and waited patiently for the upcoming battle

The Johnly

MythMaster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:15 am
Squall scanned the ground as they went and saw an insect like...he didn't know how to describe it other than thing. An insect like thing. He figured it was some harmless expirement that had excaped and so he continued without stopping.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff