Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:17 pm
Again with the covering of the eyes with the wings...Are we playing some strange version of "peek-a-boo" and I wasn't aware of it? I already saw it.

*She looked at GL, frowned, and blushed a little...she wasn't sure if she wanted Malos down here with what she was looking for. In fact that's partly why she didn't ask if Githar had such things in the first place since you never know if he's there or not.*

*Oh well show time, she thought and moved over to look at them...She read the labels to see what their qualities were and picked out a couple one pieces, bikinis, and one bikini that came with a little see-through waste tie that didn't look like it would quite fit most of her forms.*

*She went to try them on. When she'd have one on, she'd peep out the door and wave GL over to her and ask him how it would look on her.*

Well we all left our swim suits at home and I was thinking about going swimming later. I don't know where the others keeps theirs...so how does this one look on Rosemary? *She said stepping out in the black bikini that tied on her sides, holding the little tie on skirt thing before putting it around her waste. All in Rosemary's form...*

---

Zat's vhy I took out your voice box vhile you vere hallucinating. Did you corrupt your personality and are now an evil b*****d? Are you still a nice guy? You regret doing it, you still seem about the same to me, souls can be repaired right...and you regret losing it...so I wouldn't worry about whatever it is you did to your soul....

Now what did I say to you earlier...*She pondered the quote trying to remember what it was.*

*Veni shrugged of Jacob's anger and didn't really seem to care about it. He was used to that from his old one. At least he didn't sense any sick pleasure from the vampire at the idea of killing one of his kind.* The simplest answer for me not telling you is that I didn't want you involved in such a matter and that I didn't think you needed to be. I still don't want to concern you with the a future case, but now I'm going to have to.

Now I remember. "Come now, and let us reason together," says the Lord, "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool." (Isaiah 1:18 ) If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (John 1:9)

Bleh stuff I can't read. You guy's will have to read me some of it one of these nights.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:04 pm
Malos: "Heh, I think I'll go take care of some things at the snack bar."

*The younger, red-haired reaper could sense Black's sudden unease and with what she apparently came to shop for, he managed to put two and two together. Sure, Malos was a major pervert, but he didn't exactly go around trying to make other people feel too uncomfortable.... Besides, the kitsune spent most of her time in the form of a little girl. Wanting to leer at that was just too creepy for even Malos... even he had his limits.*

*As Black asked GL how each of the swimsuits looked better, she soon realized he wasn't much help in the fashion department. His comments usually ended up in the range of "That looks alright" or "Well, that one's okay... You like it, right?". Then again, she was asking the opinion of a reaper who practically wore the same style of clothing nearly 24/7.*

*When she showed GL the black bikini, and in Rosemary's form, he froze, eyes wide in surprise. After his brain started working again, he comically began to try and avert his eyes in all sorts of other directions than at her... the floor, the ceiling, the walls, his boot-covered feet.*

GL: "Derrruuuhmmmm... It... It looks fine, Black. Really."

*Galantros' face was turning red, and suddenly there was a bit of snickering from Malos. While Malos couldn't see what was going on from where he currently was, he could still hear them talking pretty clearly.*

Malos: "What's the matter, GL? You seem to be stuttering a bit!"

- - - - -

Jacob: "It's not only that... darker spirits will have an easier time of... pestering me... now. I'll have to do a few rituals later."

*Jacob sighed as he realized he had just inadvertantly commanded Veni to do something. He didn't want to just order them around. He became their 'master' so they wouldn't be controlled in the first place.*

Jacob: "You don't have to tell me, Veni... I'd prefer if you did, but the choice is yours."

*You're being protective, he thought to himself. Months of being bonded to the vampires had instilled a strong sense of friendship in him, and like others he cared about, he didn't want any harm to come to them. He paused a moment... I'm being like Galantros in that sense, aren't I? Wanting to protect others, no matter the cost...*

Jacob: "Sure we could read some of the bible to you, Veni. I only really read it once though, personally."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:17 pm
Hahah! I take that one as a yes you mono-outfit wearing reaper. At least your dad and Malos wear somewhat a variety of things unlike you, Githar, and Minazi. Should I try adult Blackie in another one and see if you react to that? Your child reactions aren't very encouraging because I personally like a lot of them so you telling me which ones you like best will help my decision. *With that she shut the door and continued with her things...*

-----

Personally I've never had the opportunity to read it. I think the Christian version was made after I became what I've become. Even so, I doubt I would have had any interest in it while I was a human. *Jacob knew that he believed in more than one deity when he was alive so back then he wouldn't have had much interest in other books of religion.*

*Veni sat up and scratched the back of his head.* Unnh...You're not stepping out of your bounds by wanting or even demanding to know such things. What I am worried about is that if I tell you as soon as I suspect something, you'll be so compelled to help me that you'll try to do something about it weather I need help or not, weather I want help or not, with or without my knowledge. You help me once, fine and dandy. No one may suspect a thing depending on how you do it. Help me multiple times and they'll suspect something. Maybe even send a few unwanted guests over for a visit to observe us.

They figure out there is some connection between us. Then they discover that you, a human, are my master. They don't know who you are. The don't know you're immortal, they don't know you're powerful. They'll just know that you're human, a necromancer, and assume that you had probably sacrificed parts of yourself for some spells.

Many vampires who live to any decent age think that they are far superior to humans, their food. So to them it'll make me look weak and most likely more would only come in hopes to take over the area and become head of it...security...few can boss you around then. If I knew I could trust them and and it over and live freely in the same area with the others who are with me, I would. After they find out that you're my master, many poor scenarios go through my mind...several of which that involves us (meaning Rosemary, himself, and any other vampire living under him) not being able to leave town to go to others on our home world without fearing for our lives because they wouldn't dare harm us in the town that you would be in...and if you came with us, they'd only try to damage our home as much as possible.

I know you want to protect me. I know you want to help me. We're supposed to assist each other to the best of our abilities. In the dealing of other vampires I think you'll help me better if you left me alone. And if you insist on being near me when a visitor is there, you should call me 'master' and act like I am because I will unfortunately have to keep face and act like one if you are disobedient.

Vampires can be so vicious at times...especially to one another. I've been lucky for the most part in the politics area because Veni has tried to keep me from getting involved in all the bull. Usually I got to be the executioner though.

As for the reason why this fella tried his luck against me...it was because of several recent events that have happened that make me look bad. Namely it was the disappearance of my old mistress, *he doesn't know if she's dead or alive for some odd reason...of course there were some that thought Veni was in charge because of how hidden she stayed to begin with,* and then there was Hi killing off several of my people and I wasn't able to do anything about it. Having so many die like that makes me look incompetent and plus it had weakened our numbers in the area. Afterwards I had also gave them the option of living in Limbo if they wanted and several took the opportunity so more number loss. Of course not many believe me when I say Satan did it and I don't blame them because I probably wouldn't have either.

*Veni just smiled at him.* You don't have to worry about me with these sort of situations because I've dealt with things like this many times. Another reason I didn't tell you is because it's so normal to me that it simply slipped my mind.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:02 am
*GL blinked, then sighed and pulled his hood straight over his face. He got the feeling he was about to do a lot of blushing... and as much as he hoped it'd help, his hood wasn't blocking out Malos' laughter*

GL: "Uhm.. that blue one with the flowers was cute?"

*Malos just laughed harder.*

- - - - -

*Jacob ran a hand through his hair, realizing now that by over-helping, he could be doing much more harm than good.*

Jacob: "Alright... I'll leave those sort of things to you, then..."

*Not sure of what else to say at the moment, he took another small charm out of a pocket, and flipped it through his fingers again. After a moment, he took a short breath.*

Jacob: "Ah, so... should we fix our bond now?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:19 am
Our bond? Bonds can be many things including contracts... Is that all it is to you? If you want me back, then show me that you do and come and get me...instead of being the shy man that you are...you know what I'm going to do, yet you are still hesitant and don't seem like you really want it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:32 am
*Alright then.... Jacob got up from where he was sitting, and moved next to Rosemary. Reaching out with his hand, he stroked her hair, letting it fall to her back. He moved his face close to hers, able to smell her fragrance, then spotted Veni... flushing a bit, gazing at the other vampire for a moment. Memories of his recent dream began to surface. Mentally shaking it off, he finally began to plant a few kisses near her ear, trailing a bit down her neck...*

- - - - -

GL: "So, Githar's late getting back? That happen a lot, Malos?"

Malos: "Heheh.... how'd she look, man?"

GL: "Oye... C'mon Malos..."

Malos: "Alright, alright I'll let up on you... for now. Anyway, it doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes he gets held up. Like he finds some rare plants or wares some other merchant is selling, or he manages to finally find a bunch of people that wants the stuff he's selling."

*GL wandered about the store, picking up a small squeaky toy. It was a weird mix of an octopus and a duck, and made a strange, pathetic, "squaaaarrk" sounds when he squished it.*

GL: "Heh cool... Got anymore of these things?"

Malos: "Nah, but we can order some for ya if you want."

*Visions of dozens of the strange toy going off all at once repeatedly ran through GL's mind, and he chuckled a bit.*

GL: "Sure..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:32 pm
*Veni cocked his head to the side wondering if it would help Jacob's embarrassment of him if he actually gave him the kiss instead of leaving it as an embarrassing guilty pleasure thought to have of the vampire. He sat wide eyed when he had realized what Jacob was about to do. She was going to bite him and maybe give him a kiss to seal the deal again. Why didn't he expose his neck or something else to her to bite? Why was he kissing her? What was he doing? Was he possessed? Was he trying some new way to attach her to him?*

*Rosemary gasped and almost pulled away from Jacob. She was so surprised. That's not what she had expected. She had thought he might try to be more forceful into getting her to bite him or something...not this.. Her cheeks flushed a little. What was he...oh who cares...*

Man he has balls to do it in front of her husband. He thought to himself with a grin. Surprisingly he wasn't angry that another man was kissing her right in front of him. He was more impressed and surprised that that man was actually attempting something on... well anyone. What good influences they were on him. It was very tempting to him to jump in and take the other side, but he didn't want to possibly throw the guy off with whatever he was doing either. Rather than do or say anything he observed.*

*When she finally seemed to be able to move, she adjusted herself a little to better expose her neck to him. Slowly her hand trailed up his back. Her other hand moved to his and squeezed it a little. She had no idea what he planned to do because she wasn't cheating with listening to his thoughts and they didn't exactly flow to each other very easily at the moment. She was at a loss of what to do, so she didn't try much of anything not wanting to push him to do much if he didn't want to try something. This allowed him to test and guide her to do almost anything he wanted....*

-----

Blue one? Figures... *BlackMN said from behind the door or curtain of the dressing area.* you'd probably think I'd look good in your outfit if you got me one in my size.

*She stepped out of the changing area in her normal clothes while carrying what she wanted from what she had picked up earlier. Walking back to the racks she picked out a couple for the other men in case they wanted to join. Besides it sounded like a fun thing for them all to do.*

That toy sounds somewhat like a chocobo. Squarrk.

So Malos has Githar been so busy that even you can't come over or did Veni scare you away that night he took you to see a drive-in movie on the roof?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:15 pm
*As Jacob finished kissing Rosemary's neck, he noticed Veni's wide-eye stare. Rosemary giving a somewhat startled gasp got his attention too.*

Jacob: "Uh.. I wasn't quite supposed to do that, was I?"

*He shivered though when Rosemary ran her hand up his back, enjoying the touch. Seeing Veni grin instead of becoming upset made something sort of click in the necromancer's mind. Rosemary hadn't pushed him away, nor had Veni*

...Aahh! What the hell...

*He started to kiss Rosemary again, around her neck, and near her throat. Using a slightly shakey hand, he moved her face close to his neck, and gave a slight huff*

Jacob: "Bite me...."

When did I start getting so bold in this sort of situation? ... I can't blame the reaper either, he isn't here...

*His eyes met with Veni's again, and was amused by the sudden line that popped into his head... When in Rome... heh, and he's from Rome... Certain memories from the dream he had returned, and he reached over to Veni to stroke his arm... while Rosemary was on his neck. He wondered if he actually wanted to literally pull the guy over to his other side, or just let his hand continue to go up to touch his hair like it was currently doing...*

- - - - -

GL: "Actually, I think everyone would look good in my sort of outfit."

*He gave the strange toy another squeeze, listening to it's depressed sounding 'squaaaarrrrrrk'. When Black walked out in her normal clothes, GL felt relief at not having to give his opinion on anymore swimsuits... especially if it ended up giving him a full face blush.*

Malos: "Well, I do have to watch the shop most of the time. Sometimes Rusty can fill in, but his battery doesn't last long enough. We need to get him some newer ones. ...and Veni did NOT scare me away! I uhm.... remembered I had to.... do some laundry. Yeah, laundry, or Gith would've kicked my a**."

GL: "...Laundry? Even I think that's lame, and look who you're talking to!"

Malos: "Pffft, just because I'm a pervert, doesn't mean I WANT to do certain perverted things."

GL: "So wait, just you and him? What was it, some sort of date? Heh..."

*Malos just grinned and wait for realization to hit GL*

"Squaaaaarrrrrrk"

GL: "....Oh. Uhm... okay, nevermind."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:18 pm
*Rosemary was enjoying herself quite a bit as Jacob kissed her. When he told her to bite him she said,* With pleasure.

*She didn't bite Jacob right away. She teased him a little. Kissing his neck, nibbling a little, moving her hand from his back, under his shirt, to his chest over his heart.*

*Veni moved in closer to Jacob and Rosemary. Rosemary shifted herself a little to give the other vampire some room. By now Jacob's mind was going into a slight dull like pleasant haze as she prepared to puncture his skin without hurting him at all and had put her mouth on his throat and was licking the area she'd puncture to keep it open longer since it could easily heal over quickly otherwise.*

*Veni meanwhile had reached for Jacob's cheek, moving his thumb in a circular motion on it when Jacob had put his hand in his hair. Unlike in his dream Veni came slowly to him because he couldn't bring the necromancer to him easily with Rosemary on him. His lips brushed Jacobs moving in closer giving him a chaste kiss at first. Veni pulled away a few millimeters and brushed his tongue over the necromancer's exposed teeth and lips before forcing his mouth over Jacob's.*

*When he did this Rosemary finally grew tired of playing or she had a since of timing and bit the guy and attempted to send a tingly sensation throughout him. The lip locked vampire must have also gotten this too because he moaned a little into Jacob's mouth.*

----

If you watch the shop most of the time how do you forget that you're carrying a magazine when there may be small children coming in going 'mommy what's that?'

*She laughed when she found out it was some sort of date.* The smooth talking pervert got scared by someone else? Is Veni actually an even bigger pervert than you? *She raised an eyebrow at something he said.* You just enjoy looking at 'hot' people don't you?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:00 am
*Jacob blinked a bit, wide-eye at the small kiss Veni gave him. He barely had time to fully gather his thoughts before Veni kissed him again, Jacob only able to give out a surprised muffled "mmph". The necromancer was shocked at first, but he didn't pull away. When Rosemary finally bit him, he gasped a bit.*

Jacob: "Veni... would you like to feed too?"

*His thoughts were scrambled and mixed in pleasure, and he realized he didn't really care that he couldn't think too clearly at the moment. He hugged Rosemary closer to him as she fed, and patted the empty space next to him, indicating he wanted Veni to move there. His hands then went back to caressing Rosemary's back, stroking Veni's face, and playing with their hair.*

- - - - -

Malos: "Feh, this is the first time it's happened. We don't normally get customers just before closing time.... And I didn't get scared!"

*GL just gave him an look, and after a moment the younger reaper sighed before hopping over the counter*

Malos: "Okay, okay. I got nervous. I gave out some mixed signals I guess. Wasn't sure what I wanted to get into. Suddenly just didn't feel right."

*He then smirked at Black*

Malos: "And yes... I mean, c'mon! Hot people are damned hot! I mean, sure, ya got people like GL that look kinda cute... Oh stop being so shy, ya know I'm not going to hit on you, you doofus. And then ya got people like Rosemary and Veni..."

*He whistled then to emphasis how attractive he thought the vampires were.*

Githar: "That whistle never means anything good"

*The green clad reaper entered the shop through the front door, his posture somewhat slumpish. The man looked tired, with an empty backpack slung over his shoulder*

Githar: "Perv-boy, I'm home. I ended up selling everything I had at the last minute again... Oh Black, GL... I was going to visit you tomorrow. How are you?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:09 pm
*Unlike Rosemary who left her blood bag mostly alive expecting to bite Jacob later anyways, Veni hadn't and ate his fill...but the idea of 'kissing' someone the same time Rosemary was excited him. They never tried that before. Funny thing was: it was Jacob's idea and not his.*

*Gracefully he slit to the spot the necromancer had indicated smiling. He moved his head and kissed the hand that the other placed on his face, glanced at his eyes, nodded, and moved in for the kill. With the help of another vampire Jacob ended going further into the peaceful haze where every touch, caress, bite, and even the draining of life to the point of death is pleasurable and the mind and body are almost completely agreeable to the vampire's whims. Not wanting to waste it, Veni pressed himself close to Jacob with one hand and moved his other hand all about the front of the other guy, Rosemary already had been caressing the back. He didn't touch him in the bellow the belt area but he even tested places that would normally hurt him, but now it didn't seem like they did. Since he wasn't into the blood as much as Rosemary was, he'd lift up for a few moments and kiss him going back down before his influence faded.*

*A familiar presence slowly appeared in Jacob's head; Rosemary's. No worded thoughts really. He was suddenly aware of how much she was enjoying this and didn't mind at all of what he did and he had the feeling that she wouldn't mind if he tried other things. If anything she wanted to hold him, touch him, and be very close to him like she did the first time she kissed him. All this he got before she pulled away and waited for the wound to heal and finished licking up the rest.*

----

Why don't you ask him if he was going to do anything? *Said BlackMN to Malos.*

Oh much better tonight than earlier. How about you Githy? XD

I had decided that I wanted to go swimming with everyone or at least soak in a nice warm pool, but no one seems to have brought a swim suit. Plus I had wanted to get one of those fireproof ones for lava swimming...got any that stretch a little and don't lose their original size since mine can vary?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:04 pm
Jacob: ...oh... wow...

*A while later, as his mind slowly began to clear, Jacob found himself laying on the bed, holding both vampires as close as possible to him. While he had been fed off of before in the past, and knew it could feel good, this time had felt much more... intense, was the word that came to mind. The experience was like a few of the cleansing rituals he knew, but at least a hundred times stronger. Right now, he was very aware of his own breathing, beating heart, and his hands rubbing the backs of the vampires next to him.*

- - - - -

Malos: "Eh, it's no big deal. We just watched the rest of the movie is all."

Githar: "Well, I'm exhausted, but I made a nice profit today. Good to know you're alright"

*The much taller reaper ruffled her hair, then bent down and gave her a hug.*

Githar: "Well, that blue one with the flowers can stretch and it is fireproof..."

*Squaaaaarrrrrk*

*GL just gave a "hah, told ya so" sort of grin*

Githar: "Ah.. a nice dip in the lava would be nice... or a warm pool would work. Well, I'd better go hit the books, tally up what I've made so far this week and..."

*Malos merely made an "ahem" noise, and GL squeaked the toy in his hand in a mock-menacing manner*

Githar: "...What?"

Malos: "You've been working like crazy for the past week and a half. Minazi called, and she's demanding you two do something tomorrow. As for tonight... Hey, you two got anything planned?"

GL: "Well, not really..."

Malos: "I think we should kidnap Gith here, and get him out of the shop."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:48 pm
(Aww man D's playing love songs on his cd player as I write this.)

*Purrrr* Mmm...*The vampire had Jacob's shirt pulled up a little and was kneading his exposed stomach. Jacob's body was still a little sensitive to touch from what they had done on top of the natural sensitiveness he'd have in a similar situation. Veni slid the hand that was on him up his body to his face and began kissing it, putting the fingers in his mouth, his tongue between each finger,* I'm already trying to think of other fun things we could do with that, *and worked up his inner arm to the crease the bend makes.*

Mmmmhhmm. We've never kissed the same person at the same time like we just did before. *She shifted from mostly hugging his side to being ontop of about half of him, a leg on either side of just one of his, and an arm on the bed for support. She adjusted his hand to go much lower on her back, moved that hand of hers to rub his side, and said,* it was quite enjoyable.

Yes it was...maybe...someday you'll let me feed off you in my favorite spot, *he said and rubbed his leg against Jacob's.*

*Rosemary still wasn't done though. He still hadn't tasted her blood like he had the first time she fed off him. However when she leaned in to kiss him, she stopped and slid over and kissed her husband first tightening her grip on Jacob as she did so. Then she moved in to the necromancer, pierced her tongue, and gave him a very similar kiss to the one she gave him back then..slow at first and then deeper so he'd drink of her mouth. He knew what she was going to do before she did it.* Don't forget to kiss Veni in some manner like you did me on my neck. *She thought of how much she liked him doing that among other things on his own.* Anywhere as long as your lips touch him. Try to act more, think less. We're not going to bite you for trying something...unless of course you want us to...O god, I loved hearing you say that as you held my head there. And Veni loved it when you asked him if he wanted to feed on you too.

----

*BlackMN gave an exasperated sigh. She hoped he wouldn't say that one, but that didn't stop her from giving him a nice hug and kiss back.* Well I have no idea what you have in mind hopefully it's something nice and relaxing like he sounds he needs but how will we get him to go if he struggles? The three of us aren't powerful enough to kidnap this big fighter alone. Why don't you call up Minazi? She is much stronger than all of us combined against him and should be enough to get this lug out and about to do something else other than merchanting.

Speaking of which... Rosemary has started to complain that you haven't been by in over a year to do a combat simulation or even a friendly spar with her. She claims to have invited you, but apparently you are always too busy when she tries, even when she orders something as an excuse to get you over for a few minutes, and then you forget to come over for it when you're not. That is if you're ever not busy.

You missed the first time Veni tried it, which she invited you for. It ended up being him, her, Jacob, and GL. Veni kept blowing himself up in the beginning. Jacob snickered too much and GL laughed too hard to tell him how to get the computer to show him how to use the weapons, so Rosemary had to.

GL finally found a way to kick Rosemary's butt the last time they played. I guess he found this rare type limited use player locating item thing in the game. Well when he'd want to know where people were it would send out this high frequency noise that he and Jacob couldn't hear, but apparently she did because she'd lose focus every time he'd use it, he'd then know where she was, and then POW!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:43 pm
*Jacob only gave out a quiet, pleased moan as Rosemary and Veni caressed him. He tried but failed in keeping his thoughts pure when they mentioned other things they could try, and when Veni talked about feeding from his favorite spot.*

Jacob: "Mmmh, sure Veni... Next time you can."

*When Rosemary kissed him, he began to respond in kind, brushing the hair out of her face. When she finished, he laid back and gently held her head to his chest. Act more, think less.... alright... He then turned over to Veni, and while giving a shy little smile, kissed a trail from his collarbone, up his neck, and once on the lips, moving his head so it rested against Veni's. He mentally laughed a little at a memory from when he first became their master, of how panicked he acted when he realized what he'd have to do with Veni at the time. "Not gay! Not gay!"...Well, I was only half-right... I suppose I'm bi now... He didn't care... it felt good, and it felt right for whatever reason. Although Veni didn't need to have the bond repaired, he wondered if the male vampire would want Jacob to drink his blood as well again.*

- - - - -

Githar: "Lord, have I gotten that bad again? I'm sorry, just that bills have been pretty bad this year... and then there was that incident with the exploding customer, that was a mess."

Malos: "Weird species, causing their guts to explode when they get overly anxious or gassy... I was cleaning up the snack bar for a week."

Githar: "Yes, make sure you don't offer chilli to them again unless they go outside with it... Ah, anyway, I'll try and make up for it. How about dinner at Pyros?"

GL: "Uhm, Black and I already ate... but we could get desert."

Githar: "Alright... Let me just call Minazi up, then put away this money."

*The reaper tossed his backpack behind the front counter, flipped the "Sorry, We're Closed" sign so that it showed out the door's window, and picked up a small device on a little machine that sat upon a file cabinet. The reaper mumbled something into it, waited, and started talking to Minazi apparently.*

Githar: "Yeah, Minz, I'm really sorry. You know how I am sometimes... So you free tonight? Some of our friends apparently want to kidnap me... Great... Alright... okay, sure. See you in a little while. Okay guys, she wants to talk to you. I'll let her do that while I go get ready."

*Githar pressed a few buttons on the machine, put the device back down, and jogged upstairs to his living quarters. After a second, a holographic image of Minazi's face and some of what seemed to be her living area appeared over the machine.*

Minazi: "Hey guys... did he really agree to getting out of the shop so easily? I think we're finally having an effect on, slow as it may be, hehe."

*Squaaaaaaaark*

Malos: "GL, stop squeezing your octo-c**k!"

GL: "...what!?"

Malos: "That's what the toy is, isn't it? Part octopus, part rooster?"

GL: "No, it's part duck. -___-; "

Malos: "Psssh, close enough... heheheh..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:22 am
*Veni was a bit surprised that Jacob agreed so readily to what he asked for. He was even more surprised and pleased when the other man began kissing him and flicked his tongue at him very cat like when it came to rest on his head.*

*Rosemary chuckled a bit and kissed Jacob's chest.* If you want to do that, then play with him some more and then bite him. Caress him, kiss him, put pressure on him with your teeth in various places, touch him just about anywhere, remove his shirt even if you want to, and when you're ready to bite: put your lips on his neck, add a little bit of pressure with your teeth, and then do it hard enough to break the skin. When you have the taste of his blood in your mouth stop because you might hurt him otherwise.

----

Actually...*said BlackMN giggling.* I threatened to call you if he didn't agree to it because I knew you could most likely do it if he struggled with us. Maybe that's what did it? Anyways I was thinking about going swimming somewhere tomorrow too. Hopefully warm, but definitely not too warm so the vampires can handle it. Any suggestions?  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games