Back to Guilds

Tags: Dragonriders of Pern 

Reply Old Events
Ieirne Weyr Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you rise to meet Thread when it rains down on us again?
Through Fall, fog, and fire I shall!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
By the shards of my dragons egg, I will.
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
...uh, is there a third choice?
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:09 am
Kes grinned at her and nudged a full plate at the other girl. "Here, eat this. Anyway, riding a dragon is an amazing experience. If I hadn't been so angry at the dragon and his rider for catching me, I would have enjoyed the flight too."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:20 pm
Akira smiled at the food, then at Kes. "thanks." she said before digging into the food.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:35 pm
((Shards! Sorry I haven't been on for so very, very long. Curse my lack of internet! Going back to where the Weyrleader addressed Maris, if that's alright.))

As the Weyrleader spoke, Maris once more praised his inability to blush. Man, what a day. Fighting down all sorts of strange feelings, he managed to look a bit more at ease.

"Her name is Kardell," Maris said pleasantly. "This one here," and he gestured to his other green, still clamped in his arms, "is Brannet. Brannet is older, though not by much."

Here he fell silent. What were you supposed to say to a Weyrleader? Especially when you were from Bitra Hold. Ugh. He knew his old home had a bad reputation for cheats and gambolers. He prayed that no one here would judge him for his home. Although, he briefly thought that might prepare them for his strange moods a bit better.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:27 am
((It's fine. Everyone has time restrictions.))

M'gor smiled at the little creature. "Truely a lovely creature. And a lovely name." He rubbed the firelizards head gently and offered a peice of food to the little creature.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Eldawen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:35 am
((Can we just assume that my characters have slipped off for now? I'm so far behind that I think it would be best. I promise to bring them back when I find the right spot.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:24 pm
((i found out that when ever i am off, you guys post like crasy but when i am on, you guys are off lmao)) Akira watched the two talk over in the corner. "it seems that they are having fun." she smiled. Something was different about the guy she had just talked to but she ignored it.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:49 pm
((Of course, El. I did the same thing with Lina, cuz I kept getting behind.))

"Thank you, Weyrleader," Maris said. "I think so, too."

Maris couldn't but smile as Kardell's eyes whirled an even brighter blue and gently took the food in her mouth. Brannet shifted a bit and crooned piteously.

"Oh, alright, you," he said. "Let me get you some food."

His eyes swept the room, and a few moments he had a plate of food for his firelizards and a mug of hot klah. He sat near M'gor, uncomfortable at being so close to someone as high up as a Weyrleader but determined to be a bit bolder. He set the plate on the table and watched as Brannel immediately began picking out the choicest morsels. He slowly sipped his klah, wishing not for the first time that he be allowed to drink wine to mellow him out. Unfortunately, he knew that his temper was even harder to control when he had wine in him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:28 pm
((I know what you mean Shadow, no one is ever on when I am. It's so annoying.))

Kes grinned. "Maybe, but with that guy, who knows. He seemed a little bit off to me."

----

M'gor was secretly amused at the young man's obvious discomfort with being around him. The boys firelizards were amusing though.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Ishtar_Lan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:22 pm
Daray silently wandered the halls of the new weyer, her arms folded gently over her chest. She had arrived here only a few days ago and had yet to make any friends within the barracks let alone any where else. Daray felt a little different and let out from everyone else because of her boy like figure and the fact that everyone seemed to have at least one Fire lizard. All though she had grown up near where the wild ones liked to lay their eggs she had never been able to impress on or even get near one of the precious little eggs.

This fact made her wonder why she had been picked as a candidate that and her age. She was always told that her dream would never come true because she was too old. But one should never questions a dragon or his riders decission on matters such as this.

Daray gently brushed a strand of her thick black hair feom her face tucking it behind her small oval shaped ear. A small sigh escaped her lips as she looked around the halls which was followed by an angry grumble of hunger from her midsection.

Daray blinked rather shocked that the sound had come from her stomach and glad that no one else had been around.

"I guess thats a hint that I need to eat" She mumbled softly to herself changing the direction she was walking so she was going toward the dinning hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:16 am
Akira nodded, she had just finished her plate and was feeling for some tea. "would you by any chance have tea here?" she asked Kes. Her ears picked up the sound of someone approching. She didn't hear the other boy Maris or anyone else because hunger destracted her. "I see that someone else is going to join us today." she said turning her head toward the door.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Ishtar_Lan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:17 am
Daray walked through the large doors of the dining hall unfolding her arms and placing them at her side as she glanced around. There was a few people inside the hall which did not surprise her there were always a few people where ever you went. With her head bowed down a little she moved toward an empty table not wanting to disturb anyone at this point in time.

Once she was settled in she looked to the drudge that was nearby "some mashed tubers and a small piece of steak please" she said softly to the drudge who went off to get the meal.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:42 pm
Kes smiled and offered her new friend some tea. "I see her. She's probally another candidite." She stood and waved at the girl. "Hey, you over there! Want to come sit with us?"  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:57 pm
Akira smiled "yes, please come sit with us" Akira took the tea happily and drank it slowly in sips. "wow, this is really good tea, what leaves were used?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:20 pm
((Sorry, it's sort of hard to keep up with a single conversation in such a crowded place. I'll be taking Maris to the Weyrling's Barracks, to break the ice there.))

Maris shifted in his seat. His two greens were soon satiated, and instead of falling asleep, as most other firelizards did, they hopped between. Startled, Maris reached out to where they had gone. The weyrling barracks. They wanted a bed to sleep on, not some hard table or someone's lumpy, bumpy arms or laps.

"Excuse me, Weyrleader," he said. "I'm going to make sure my silly firelizards don't get into too much trouble."

He rose from his seat, quietly and gracefully, and cleared his dishes, stopping only to refill hismug of klah to take back with him to the barracks. As he left the room, he didn't even notice Kardell return to settle on the back of the Weyrleader's chair, so intent was he on reaching the barracks without tripping.  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:42 pm
Akira gave a small laugh. "Silly little lizards...I think i will go let mine sleep too, they must be tired." she smiled as she stood up. "Please excuse me for a moment, i will return shortly. Akira was true to her word. About five minutes later she had returned to the room and sat down in her seat.  
Old Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff