Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:09 pm
"Ziddari said I was capable of forming a trine....I wonder what he meant? Tassa, do you think they might have a book on it in the palace library?"
she looked thankfully to Oak.
"I'd like him to come with us. he at least deserves a proper thanks."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:17 pm
Tassa gave a low whistle as she looked at Oak, "I'm pretty sure he deserves a throne right now." She nodded "They have everything in the palace library, if we can't find it there, we won't find it anywhere..." She gave a bitter laugh.

"Truthfully, I might have stumbled on a book dealing with that sort of thing already..." She thougth for a moment, it wouldn't have surprised Tassa she spent all her free time in the library, it was her haven... "Sha and Keely should come too..." She replied with a smirk. "No matter how annoying they are, I'm getting fond of them..." She grinned through lionness fangs.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:31 pm
"then lead the way home my friend. I haven't a clue where we are!"
she patted Tassa on the back fondly.
"no seriously. I don't know where we are..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:34 pm
Tassa laughed, smiling as she pointed the direction. "This way everyone, and don't you dare slow us down, I need a bath, and quick change of clothes so I can go out and celebrate with the rest of the kingdom without smelling like werewolves!"

Swiftly changing into a simple half form so her senses were strong, she lead the way through the darkened forests as the day slipped away.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:34 am
In barely a half whisper, really only to himself. Oak says "so is this what friends is?" while contemplating this thought he trots off after the group keeping a close eye on Mytil and an even pace with her. His long even strides providing quick movement amidst the wood. He felt something strange around her, unfimiliar. He had the strong compultion to keep close by her and protect her if need arised. "SO THIS IS FREINDS!!" with a massive and unexpected Burst of deep thundering laughter he begins to run at a great speed scooping up Mytil onto his right shoulder as he passed. "Tassa is it?! Let us go! Show me How fast you amazing little things can be!"
Oak says with a great light hearted smile, it almost seemed as if a light shined from him as he looked at Tassa, Mytil, Sha, and Keely. He wore happyness well. "Friends! WONDERFULL!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:51 am
Tassa laughed as she fully changed into a lioness again, and ran far ahead, her powerful limbs carrying her farther then others, her golden eyes shining happily. Her tounge lolled to the side, and she panted as she waited for the rest to catch up.

[[This is like my shortest post so far! surprised ]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:02 am
Bounding, leaping, and laughing Oak keeps just paces behind Tassa. "Astounding! Are all your people as you?" Oak breathes as he catches up. Setting Mytil gently. "That is amazing speed. Umm I'm afraid to ask but when we get to this...Palace. What kind of food do you have? you see I have not stoped to fully eat in some time I've been living on naught but sunlight for three months now." He smiles sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:29 pm
Keely was unusally quiet now while the others were fighting she hid behind a bush crying it was a good thing the others hadn't noticed. There was a long akward silence so to break the ice she said something random in her naturally cheery voice."I'm hungry lets eat! lets eat!"she jumped up and down clapped her hands a bit.  

Precious_Jade

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:37 pm
Sha in deep thought ran into the back of Oak when he stopped abruptly reaching the palace. All you could hear was a loud thud."Oof!" Sha fell on his butt"Damn Oak! You gotta warn me when you stop dude!" He got up and stood next to keely crossing his arms he whistled lowly as his eyes scanned the immense palace"Wow this place is huuuge!" He paused "Almost like tassa's feet!" mrgreen Sha felt keely elbow him."OW!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:17 pm
Oak, oblivious as usual looks up for the first time since the stop. As he gazes at the palace his eyes grow wide with awe. "So this is a palace! They can easily fit me in here. I was i have to admit, more than a little worried about that. You said your people have allied with the fey races.......Do you? ...Do..I mean I know my kind are rare in number and slow to do anything let alone wed, but..do you know if their are any ents here in this vast place? I know enough not to get My hopes up. Never mind. Im sorry for asking. Still the wonders your people have shown me. trully I have only scratched at a glimps of the world in my wondering. what i would not give to show this place to..." he stoped abruptly obviously in pain. A single tear rolling down his right cheek.  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:15 pm
patting Oak's shoulder Mityl made a half pout
"Aww, Oak she doesn't have to be an ent does she? you could surely wed a fey of another kind right?"
she hugged Oak as she said this mostly to hide that she would cry if he let the tears flow.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:30 pm
"It's not that. I will wed who i love....I was remembering...my father and my.." Oak stops again. "I'm starving do you think they have good water here?"  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:44 pm
Mityl giggled behind her hands. she couldn't help it, his personality was so cute compared to everything she'd seen. just being around Oak was like coming home after a over-long, bad vacation, always welcome and greatly appreciated.
"I'm sure they've got the best water you've ever tasted! if not I'll personally find a water sprite and ask for the purest water they can bring up!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:51 pm
"REALLY? I've only heard of water sprites! They live here?!" Oak Looks down. Seeing Mityl Giggleing and staring he blushes Bright green. "What? Did I say somthing out of place?"  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:58 pm
"no, just something I find cute. and yes there are water sprites. they are of the fey. I'll find one and request them fetch some of their purest water for you to sooth your roots in, ok?"
she smiled brightly. it felt good to be back, and especially among friends. after subsisting on her own aloofness for almost two years she thought she'd never feel her heart warmed again.
"come on. let's go get that water."
she took his hand in hers and lead him up the steps to the palace.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff