Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Boarding School RP Dorm Rooms Too! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All threads must have a poll.
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:29 pm
*smiles and nods to jim hey i'll be right back i for got something in my room. runs out of class bumping in to Roxie and i catch her and stand her up and pick her stuff up then i say "sorry mah lady."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:38 pm
Hound From Hell
*smiles and nods to jim hey i'll be right back i for got something in my room. runs out of class bumping in to Roxie and i catch her and stand her up and pick her stuff up then i say "sorry mah lady."

"Oh, that's ok." She said. She tucked a bit of hair behind her ear and leaned down to help pick up both of their books. "This is my class room anyway," she said, standing up. "What's your name?"  

januaryfreeze92

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:42 pm
"i am Zek it is my pleasure to meet you______"(i don't know your name yet so thats a pause)" *holds my hand out.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:44 pm
"I'm Roxie, the pleasure is mine." She said smiling, and taking his hand in a firm grip.  

januaryfreeze92

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:46 pm
bakabaka135
"I'm Roxie, the pleasure is mine." She said smiling, and taking his hand in a firm grip.

*smiles and shakes her hand then lets go.* "well i we see yah in class i gotta go get something from my dorm." * hands her her book.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:50 pm
"Thanks, I'll see you in there." Roxie said and entered the door. ((Let's make it study hall so they can talk.)) She sat in the back corner and doodled in her sketch pad.  

januaryfreeze92

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:53 pm
*runs to his dorm and gets what i needed and runs back then i hear the teacher say.* " today since everyone in this class is done with the project and got a good grade on it you guys can do anything you want."* smiles and sits in my seat then looks at Jim then Roxie then Rose and back to Roxie. *" so what dorm are you in?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:02 pm
"22, you?" She said, moving over to sit near him and his two friends.  

januaryfreeze92

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:05 pm
*smiles.* " cool i'm in 20."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:18 pm
Jacklyn sat next to Jim, then beginning to doodle away as the teacher began class. "I wonder where Zek is" she wispered to him  

ATinyFox

januaryfreeze92

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:20 pm
"Oh, cool, that means we're across from eachother." She said. "So, what knd of music do you like?" Roxie said, trying to start conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:21 pm
*pokes Rose.* " i'm right next to you and this is a free period because the teacher is proud of us." *smiles*  

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:25 pm
*looks at roxie* i hate woman degrading rap and i hate country and jazz, everything else i like.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:39 pm
"What a coincidence." She said, sarcastically and chuckled, "God, I hate rap so much... Well, unless they actually rap about something that's not sex or naked women. Then I might like it. And hip hop is ok... the only reason I say ok is because my little sister loves it and yells everytime I say I hate it."  

januaryfreeze92

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:42 pm
bakabaka135
"What a coincidence." She said, sarcastically and chuckled, "God, I hate rap so much... Well, unless they actually rap about something that's not sex or naked women. Then I might like it. And hip hop is ok... the only reason I say ok is because my little sister loves it and yells everytime I say I hate it."

*laughs.* so why did you join this school?  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff