Vel'sere Desert Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:35 pm
((Dang sad ))

Barradier couldn't find his arrows so he took off his left shoulder Pauldren and used it to start digging slowly through the rubble.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:43 pm
(((in this way un aided you will escape in two weeks.)))  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:52 pm
((Woohoo sweatdrop ))

"Hopefully I'll find my arrows soon so I can dig faster." He said making little progress.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:38 pm
Mad Madam Mimm
Selene smiled. She knew the trick to mazes. If you kept one hand touching the same side at all times and followed the wall, it would eventually lead you out. The trick was to stay clam. She reached out and gently touched the mirror to her right. What she was more worried about was who else could be in the maze with her. Picking up her rock again (more for comfort than actually thinking of using it) she set off down the glistening corridors, listening intently for any sign of life.

He cautiously followed keeping his arm on the wall just as Selene had.
While he was exploring the maze his thoughts drifted to his commrads in the other rooms. "Would they be alright?" he wondered.  

can o whoop ass

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:49 pm
(((From the furthest most edge of your vision you catch the briefest flash of movement followed by no noise or stirrings. but you get a feeling of dread that you are most likely not alone nor have gone unobserved.)))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:00 pm
Oliza paused and stepped forward into the laberynth unafraid and confident. she grinned as she stared at the passage around her, and marked the dark stone with a dagger. Etching a little arrow into to the stone. She stood still and let the change come into a wolf, with keen senses in order to help find her way through...  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Chef Paula Deen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:36 pm
User Name: mikodono
Name biggrin erelia
Race: Half-elven, half-human.
Magic: Generates electricity and controls water (when around it)
Weapons: Serveral small, sharp blades that she throws.
Personality: Derelia is very calm. But when she gets into one of her weird moods, watch out. She can become quite strange. She comes off as very cold but that is because of her loveless childhood. She is really just shy. Once you get to know her she is very kind and will fight to the death to save her friends. She doesn't think one way or another about killing people. To her, it is just a job. She feels no remorse for doing so.
Apperance: Tallish. She has short, black hair with silver streeks in it. Her eyes are dark blue and she has full lips. She normally wears men clothing and a hood to keep her hidden for her job.
Family: Her mother was an elf and her father was human. Both died after she was born. She is the youngest out of three children. Her older sister died with her parents and her brother still wanders. She is currently searching for him.
Home: Her job requires her to move around alot so she normally just stays in whatever town she finds along the way.

((when and where do I start?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:38 pm
(((Without you’re seeing the stone marked by your dagger once again becomes smooth. The air is dead of scent as if all life and scent had been wiped clean your senses can avail you no extra data but what your eyes and inner sense can tell you. And what your inner sense tells you is their are spirits here angry powerful ones their aura is palpable as their presence chills the air as they come closer to your location.)))  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:42 pm
"Is that what I think it is?" Baradier said seeing a small glint. "Is it an arrow?!" He dug faster trying to reach it. "I think it is!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:42 pm
(((sure enough it is! wee i rolled it right!)))  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:01 am
Quote:
He cautiously followed keeping his arm on the wall just as Selene had.
While he was exploring the maze his thoughts drifted to his commrads in the other rooms. "Would they be alright?" he wondered

Selene caught the figures reflection in one of the mirrored pannels. She bit her lip and wondered who the figure was. She rationalised that if it were an enemy, it would have already attacked her. Maybe it was her mind playing tricks on her. Maybe it was a ghost... whatever it was, she clenched her hand into a fist and hoped it wouldn't harm her. She continued, her hand brushing against the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:52 pm
((Yay!))

"Almost there." Baradier said and felt it's tip. "Got it!" He pulled it from the rubble and looked around. "I have one but where are the others?"  

Ryougi Yasumaru

Chef Paula Deen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:31 pm
Derelia had been wandering around the desert for a few days now. She had found this cahmber on accident but needed a place to sleep. I'll just rest against one of the walls in here, she thought to herself. As she entered, she saw three doorways. "What the heck?" She stared at them with an intense curiosity. She walked up to one of the doors and layed her hand upon it. She felt a strange sense of danger behind it. Derelia stepped back and continued to stare at the doors. What do you suppose these are for?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:45 pm
Kanji came to a stop carefully observing the spirits "I've got get out of here fast" he thought to himself" who knows what those things can do"  

can o whoop ass

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:11 pm
(((You actually have not seen anything for certain yet....but you will keep exploring the mirror maze.)))
As Kanji and Selene walk further the come upon a choice of four paths in front of them. However they cannot quite tell because of the bazaar reflections you know for sure that there is a path leading straight in the same direction you have been going. Still there is silence all around strange silence it seems as if not even your steps echo in this place. Your nerves tighten. It seem as if as you progress further you are making no progress Selene as a centaur has perfect timing yet in this place time seems lost or distorted it feels like you have been here hours or even days.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff