Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
New? Post your profile! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:15 pm
ADJAJWERGHN@N!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk

125? ONE TWO FIVE?!

Lord! o_O You're seriously trying to kill me... sweatdrop

Welcome, welcome! gonk I don't know what to do; I can't get here in time to welcome all of you before another batch comes by and posts!

I'm glad to see so many of you! Welcome, all! XD I luff you!

*rapehugofbreastmilk*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:32 pm
Oy! Stop with the breast milk already woman! >_<  

Graphiti Skies

skittles_n_sprite

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:37 pm
What's your name? Id prefer not to give my real name out but Skit is okay I guesse
Age 21
What nation are you from? United States
What are your hobbies? reading/writing fanfiction, drawing fanart, hanging out with friends
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Blue and Black/ Chinese food, Pizza, FriedChicken, most episodes of adult swim..
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Every single day..
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Tom/Harry, Ginny/Cho, Ginny/Hermione,Twincest,

no picture sorry  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:54 pm
^.^ Welcome Skit.  

Graphiti Skies

Sparx539

7,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:27 pm
Um, hi all. ^^; I just got accepted, so here's my first post!

What's your name? On Gaia I go by Sparx or Sparky.
What nation are you from? USA.
What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, sketching, and Gaia, to name a few.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Color: Crimson, Black, and White. Food: Mexican and Italian. TV Show: Unwrapped and Iron Chef (Food Network, ha!). Etc.: So many...
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I have several fics I'm checking each day for updates; as for fan art, I know few places with anything good, so not very much. I'd love it if someone could give me a link or two!
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? I don't have a favorite femslash pairing (though I've read an awesome Hermione/Rita Skeeter one-shot); my favorite menslah couples would have to be Remus/Sirius, Harry/Draco (my first slash fic I ever read was Harry/Draco), and Harry/Severus (if it's done well).
You could even give us a pic of yourself! I wish I had a good enough pic!

Well, that's me I guess! ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:08 am
WELCOMES TEH NEWBS!!!!!!! heart

luf j00 all heart heart  

Nefarious_Cult_Maker

PainfullyVivid

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:40 am
1.What's your name?
Kayte but you can also call me Kat, Kisa, Atrox, or Vivid. (Or some nickname you can think of. Doesn't really matter much to me.)
2.What nation are you from?
United States.
3.What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing poetry, Fan Fiction, anime, manga, Harry Potter, staying up at night, listening to music, studying religion, and doing anything that involves a computer.
4.Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?
Color: Silver, Food: Chinese and Italian, Show: Pananoia Agent, Movie: Saw and Silence of the Lambs, Song: All That You Are by Mudvayne and Lilium (Ron's Mix Version), Book: It by Stephen King, Manga: Neon Genesis Evangelion.
5.How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
Every day unless a computer/internet is not working.
6.What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
Luna/Ginny, Snarry, and Remus/Sirius.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:23 am
Welcome, Vivid! xd Your sig is adorably sexy! xd xd *hugs it* I'm in the process of making one of my own randosig things. x_x damn time consuming beotch.

I hope you all enjoy it here. (>< blarg)

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

.Prince.0f.Oblivion.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:57 pm
What's your name? Fer or Tera..^^
What nation are you from? I am from the US..
What are your hobbies? drawing, music, computers, Fic writing...etc
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Colours: ebony, silver, aqua, crimson, willow green, icey colours...japanese food..comedy drama horror..etc
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? all the time XD
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Fred/George, Harry/Draco, Ron/Draco, Oliver/Ron...if you;ve never heard of that one *points at the last pairing * its because Im writing it XD
You could even give us a pic of yourself! umm sorry no pics yet ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:13 am
-takes a bow and answers the questions-

What's your name? Cledice
What nation are you from? Canada
What are your hobbies? Art,Writen,Roleplay,Cosplay,Music and alot of things...
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Favourites...argh! Colour I cannot say since it depends what it's for. Food...well it depends I love mild food and hate most sweets...TV show would have to be Lost...I love my cat Mollie. :0
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
Oh ho boy...to much. ^^;
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
Luna/Hermione Draco/Ron James/Remus
COULD I? alright and remember girls and boys i'm male so don't go fawning over me quite so fast saying 'She's hot!' -smirks- Here you go then...
User Image  

[Waru]

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:43 am
*pets* you are a good addition lad. A very good addition indeed.

We should go crossdressing together. You make a lovely female, I can attempt to make a lovely male.. maybe..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:32 am
Woah... I have neglected coming here.
Well, hello everyone who recently joined just after my pevious post saying the exact same thing which was:
"Welcome!"
3nodding  

Lunar_Blade

Adoku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:16 am
Oops, i didn't see this posted and i've already posted a whole load of crap...but anways:

What's your name?
Carmen

What nation are you from?
I'm from England but I'm chinese ^^

What are your hobbies?
Erm...I have no life, so i dedicate everything to the internet and slash..oh, and shopping

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?
I love the colour green and silver, and its not because they're slytherin colours but because they're pretty in general.

Favourite food is...cereal!

Favourite show is.....i don't really watch TV sweatdrop

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
Every day......like i said, i have no life.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
Harry/Draco but I love weasley and malfoy cest and pretty much every other slash pairing.

I'm not too big on femmeslash though...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:50 am
What's your name? Ryashaa, of course. Although not necessarily my real name, it is, at the moment, my name. ^^
What nation are you from? Technically China, but I live in the U.S.
What are your hobbies? Eh.. Reading, drawing, internet, Gaia, games, anything that is not related to schoolwork. =P
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Don't have a fave color/seafood/don't have one...
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Fanfiction, I read all the time, but I didn't find any doujinshi and it was hard to find slash art. =/
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Draco/Harry.
You could even give us a pic of yourself! *snort* Yeah.. right.

Ryasha

Nefarious_Cult_Maker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:21 am
ack! more people! heart  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items