Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
It's the End of the World As We Know It (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:53 pm
*GL's irritation was visible... he would rather not be followed by the vampire, or by Willow... who was currently crying? He could barely hear her, but his natural empathy sensed it easily. He stopped walking, leaning against a wall for support to fight off a slight wave of dizziness, he carefully removed the pixie from his hood and placed her on his shoulder. Shaking off some of his own frustration and depression, he decided to find out what was wrong...*

GL: Uhm... Willow? What's the matter?

- - - - -

Hi: What.... NO! YOU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, YOU b***h!

*Hi struggled to escape from Delerium's grasp, but he had to admit... he was far too weak now, and being interrupted in the midst of his ceremony hadn't helped. Once his head had cleared somewhat, he realized he Reason was in front of him.*

Hi:... Reason... What's going on? *His voice was tired, but still mantained that unnerving cold tone...*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:16 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Inazuma Sky

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:29 am
*The vampire stopped and started talking to a female for a little while and then walked off to go about his own business.*

Oh it's nothing really. That thing just scared me that much. *Her wings fluttered a little bit.* I'm fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:32 am
Hmm...I wonder where Reason went... *Sephiroth had lost track of the angel a little while ago. He walked around for a little bit. He decided to go and see how Githar and Minazi were doing. Githar appeared to be unconscious so he approached Minazi.* How is he? ...And how are you doing?  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:39 am
BlackMN
*The vampire stopped and started talking to a female for a little while and then walked off to go about his own business.*

Oh it's nothing really. That thing just scared me that much. *Her wings fluttered a little bit.* I'm fine.

GL: Ah... Can't say I really blame you. I've never seen anything like that.

*He almost half considered asking the pixie to leave him alone, but he didn't have the heart to... instead, he continued until he found a nice empty room. A wall was missing, so it gave him a nice view of the outside, and a place to sit. Finally left to his somewhat alone, he figured he could take refuge in his own thoughts... something distracted him though*

GL:... Well... damn. Willow, look at that. The forests...

*The trees that had been demonized by Hi and weren't uprooted had slowly began to return to their original forms, green leaves taking place of jagged claws and branches*

Soldier: Barriers down! We'll be opening portal shortly to evacuate you all to safety!

GL:... Crap, so much for a quiet moment alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:50 am
*She misunderstood him thinking that they somehow look even worse than they did before.* No no no! I don't want to look.

They look horrible enough already.

*She looked anyways.*

Oh oh oh. I wonder if the others are seeing this!

*She started buzzing back and forth.*

Yes. I must find them and tell them! *She was about to fly off, but stops before she exited.*

You'll be okay by yourself right? I mean even in a secure area it probably still isn''t safe to be alone. Gotta have that other person watch your back and such...and go ''dude we're ********'' if it gets to that.

*When he assured her he'd be fine, she flitted off.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:21 pm
Hi: What the HELL are you talking about!? I BROKE!? And what do you mean, one of your "sister's people!?" I may be weary, but I still have strength enough to tear you limb from limb, so answer me!

*A confused, tired, frustrated, and angry Hi was never a good thing. And now, ontop of all that, he was unnerved. Agitated, he reached for his blade...*

- - - - -

*Dieamos bid Inazuma farewall, before remembering something...*

Dieamos: Inazuma, one moment.... Hmmm, impatient. No matter.

*Casually, Dieamos moved away from the soldiers and deep into the forests. They were wary of him at first, but several recognized him as an ally described by Jacob. Speaking of the necromancer, the abomination demon found his weakened body, fully regenerated. The cursed mage breathed shallowly, in a deep sleep, and stripped of everything. Smirking a little, he placed the exhausted immortal into his eyesocket... An act he had done before in the past when the mage was serious wounded before. For a while, he searched the area until he managed to find and salvage the mage's black armor, and what remained of his boots*

Dieamos: At least you won't be entirely nude when you come to, friend... Those mountains appear to be the perfect place for you to recover fully... But first...

*Dieamos summoned a shadow goblin from within his being, lifting a clawed finger to allow the demon to perch. The thing screeched a bit, as it shook out it's wings... it had been wounded before, and took shelter inside of Dieamos to heal.*

Dieamos: Attempt to catch up with the angel Inazuma, and inform her of the location of the town called Barton. I believe she searches for her friends, and most likely, they'll be resting there... Approach her carefully, and make your presence known. It wouldn't do well for you to be mistaken as one of the hell demons still running about...

*The goblin hissed in response, then took flight as fast as it possibly could.*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:47 pm
More than Reason's voice changed then and soon the one-winged angel was replaced by a figure that Hi could vaguely remember, though it was only briefly that he met it before... on the day that he gained his position of power.

To need an entire incarnation to keep you from becoming more than a gibbering, drooling, pile of pathetic energy... We're disappointed in you Hi.

The figure shook its head and stared at him with two windows to infinity. It didn't do anything but blink, but that simple action had Hi flattened, unable to hold himself up. It was as though the elements that allowed his energies to work with each other were stripped from him, leaving him in a permanent state of awake, but unable to sleep or move to do anything about it.

"Break" is a term that one mortal came up with to explain when a mage calls upon more power than it can handle... Which is what you did.

The figure walked over and leaned in close to the incapacitated ex-reaper.

The incarnation Delirium mealy did her job and took your into herself since you should have become nothing more than a mess of chaotic energies that shouldn't have a form. We intervened however to give you ONE more chance if you want to take it. Naturally you would owe us yet another favor.

Dodihuatu Naftali

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:55 pm
*Without Hi's presence, earthquakes shook the land as the hell holes started to close up on their own. Some demons were returning to the fiery depths, but most were running off to cause as much havoc as possible. It wouldn't last for too long though, with soldiers able to freely move between Limbo and Gaia Earth now.*

- - - - -

*Slowly, he scooted away from the broken wall, and got up. A medic was standing there in front of him, giving him a rather peeved and disappointed look. He heard him 'sneaking' up bhind them.*

GL: I know, I know... I should have been resting. I'm heading back now...

*As he was lead back to his bed, GL's thoughts started to swarm again... Though he was being careful to shield them from anyone. In particular, he didn't want Rosemary or Veni to sense what he was thinking... at least, not yet.*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:57 pm
Common sense told Inazuma that the survivors would probably start heading towards the nearest town since that was where most had lived. Now that it was somewhat safe (minus a few demons) they would want to see what was left of their previous lives.

It was also the best place to find medical supplies.

She has spotted the shadow goblin a distance away and she immediately readied herself as much as she could for an attack, but she relaxed into a slightly confused state when she noticed that it was not flying like they normally would. This thing was flying as though it love flying and was doing it happily, as opposed to being on a mission.

After a while she slowed her pace to great the thing and once it reached an audible distance she shouted her concern at it.

"Did I forget something?"

Inazuma Sky

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:25 pm
*Just Galantros' luck. Veni had come by and pulled up a seat a few moments later, but failed to acknowledge the reaper's presence. It might even be possible that GL thought that Veni might not have even notice him. He knew GL was there, but failed to even nod at him appearing to be caught up in his own thoughts with his eyes closed and his head resting on the top of his hands. His elbows were on his lap. He looked drained both mentally and physically and didn't hide it. Upon looking at him GL would notice that his wrists and ankles were bandaged.*

*Rosemary looked back at the place the figure was last and got a glimpse of an outline of something behind her, which surprised her and she ended up smacking her head on the ceiling above. She fell like a rock, smacking her backside on the cement bellow.*

*BlackMN stirred in Rosemary's arms from the sudden shock of the fall. Rosemary froze in place hoping the girl didn't awaken. The kitsune stopped moving after a few moments and let out a deep breath in her sleep. Rosemary carefully sat up and slowly set the girl onto the floor. She looked behind her at the outline, hard to see even if a person was looking for it and impossible to see at a distance.

Whatever the near invisible object was, she found out it was attached to her back. She slowly removed her hand and looked at it again. A shocked expression came across her face. Those were...she was...how could a vampire be... She checked to make sure she still had fangs. She didn't even know how she was going to convince herself that that is what she was even with the evidence right there... the two didn't even mix in her mind...and yet... Now how do I get rid of them...

With that thought they were gone. She didn't want the others to know just yet... She didn't even know how she would tell them this. 'Hey guys, I'm an angel.' She frowned at that thought because she wouldn't even word it like that. She picked the girl up from the ground, jumped up, and teleported to the world above.

She knew instinctively where Veni was and went to him. She was so much in her own little world that she didn't even notice Galantros in bed near Veni as she leaned down and touched her forehead to his. She even pulled up a chair and sat in it. A few moments later she started to blink as she realized that the reaper was there and that he had been found and was dumbstruck as to what to say to him. 'Zo you vere found...' sounded like an inadequate thing to say.* I'm glad you're safe. *Is what she ended up saying.*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:06 pm
*GL didn't say anything when Veni arrived and took a seat. He only watched him out of the corner of his eyes quietly. He internally winced when he saw Veni's bandages... Just what the hell happened!?*

*When Rosemary and Black arrived, he quickly reinforced the shielding of his mixed up, over-concerned emotions and thoughts. He simply sat there in bed, finding interest in the wall in front of him, watching soldiers and medics move about.*

GL:... Thanks. I'm glad you three are safe as well...

*But not okay... God, they're the furthest things from o... Had she sensed that sudden thought and emotion? He mentally scolded himself and went silent, unsure of what else to say now. A soldier approached them after a while*

Soldier: We'll be moving you three to Limbo in about five minutes. Our portal machine is still giving us problems, but we're getting more people here that can open dimensional gateways...

GL: Ah... Where would we be going once we enter the portal?

Soldier: The D.U.T.T.I... plenty of room there for everyone until we get things sorted out.

GL: Don't suppose I could ask you to have me and several people transported to the Lazeranos estate, could I?

Soldier:.... Hmm.. Well, I don't see why not. Just let me know who's going, and I"ll see what can be done.

*The soldier left after GL told them the names, and the group was left in awkward silence again.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:40 pm
*Rosemary made no notion of even hearing his thoughts as she waited to leave and go back to the Lazeranos Mansion and if she did, she obviously didn't care.*

*Veni did notice him glimpsing at his wrists and said;* They are the equivalent to bee stings to me. It was just insisted upon to have them bandaged up so the wounds were not visible. *A few moments later about a dozen people came and stood behind Veni and Rosemary. A good look at them told GL that they were vampires as well, quite possibly what was left in the area.* May they come along too?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:55 pm
Sephiroth-sama
Hmm...I wonder where Reason went... *Sephiroth had lost track of the angel a little while ago. He walked around for a little bit. He decided to go and see how Githar and Minazi were doing. Githar appeared to be unconscious so he approached Minazi.* How is he? ...And how are you doing?

Minazi: Oh, hi Sephiroth... ah, they say he'll be alright. Just won't be able to do much for about a week or so. Myself, I'm fine... I'm still worried about him, though.

*She sighed, as she opened another energy drink and slowly poured it on his face, watching as the liquid was eventually absorbed into his being.*

Minazi: What about you?  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:26 pm
*As it drew close to Inazuma, the shadow goblin spoke. The goblin's voiced matched others of it's kind... a creepy raspy, demonic tone... Though aside from that, there was no malice in it's voice.*

Goblin: You left before Dieamos could tell you where the others had travelled. They left for Barton Town... I know the way, I can lead you there...  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games