Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Harry Potter; Mauraders' Era; lunch (next muggle studies); Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3;
  <3;
View Results

Psychopathic Sanity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:43 am
Lily looked up, and realized they were almost at the school. She sighed happily. She stuck her bookmark back into the book, and stood to grab her carry on bag with her robes in it. She quickly pulled on her pleated skirt, and her robes, and shoved her other outfit into the bag.

She slowly got out of the compartment, looking around to see if any one else was walking out of theirs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:04 pm
Finding himself back at the previous compartment, Sirius found his trunk and opened it. He dug through his belongings and found his robes, throwing them over his head. He muttered a quick spell to smooth out the wrinkles, since wrinkles would ruin his impeccable image, and shoved everything back inside, closing the lid of his trunk and locking it. He ran his fingers through his hair again, making sure it looked decent, and took a seat next to his trunk. He tapped his foot impatiently, waiting for his mates. He was excited to finally get to Hogwarts; he knew that this year would bring all sorts of excitement.  

Freak Show Excess

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:48 pm
Alice was walking towards the row of carriages when she spied a familiar looking head of golden hair..."Gilderoy!" She screamed, causing those near her to stare. She raced towards him and threw her arms around him for a quick hug. "I missed you!" She said, surprising herself. She never thought she'd be so happy to see the narcassistic boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:07 pm
Hestia paused, remaining silent for several moments as she watched students file by. I feel like such an oddball. I'm the only person around here who isn't speaking to someone, she said, sighing a bit and dragging herself off toward the carriages. She didn't want to talk to anyone just to talk, but she didn't want to be alone either. The young Ranveclaw had always been complicated when it came to being social. She climbed into one of the empty carriages pulled by the thestrals and rested her head on the side, waiting for the carriages to start heading toward the castle.  

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Banah

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:18 pm
Lucy smiled brightly, pulling on her robe over the uniform clothes she had worn for the trip; she found it simpler to get dressed at home than wait and be jostled around by everyone.

"Ready!" She said brightly, putting on the finishing touch: her hat. Hardly anyone else wore it regularly, but after her parents' fears that she would be a squib the Hufflepuff donned it every chance she got. It jingled faintly and the brim sagged a bit with the weight of last years' acquired trinkets -- all pinned or sewed on -- and she made a mental note to take them off so she could start all over before promptly forgetting.

"Shall we?" She gestured to the compartment door as she glanced out the window at the horseless carriages waiting outside. Last year, she'd made it all the way to the boats before remembering that no, she wasn't a first year anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:26 pm
"Shall we?"

Venatici smiled and glanced around the compartment one last time to make sure neither of them were forgetting anything. After making sure that he was holding Ara comfortably, he grabbed the door to the compartment and pulled it open. Stepping aside, he held it open. "After you m'lady"

Mistril

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:47 pm
    Wherever his friends went, Remus went, so he half-heartedly trudged back to their previous compartment despite the fact that it was completely pointless. He'd have no where to go if he didn't follow after his friends because he wasn't close to anyone at the school other than James, Sirius, and Peter in fear that if they found out that he was a werewolf that they'd let it slip. But his friends were different -- Remus knew that he could trust him with his furry problem.

Making sure that his eyes wandered everywhere but Sirius, Remus sat down near the window of the compartment on the edge of his seat as his leg fell up and down due to a nervous twitch. He was really excited for the Start of Term Feast, always loving the Sorting, but looking more forward to the actual food. On the way out of his house in the morning, Remus could only grab a slightly buttered piece of toast, so now his stomach seemed to be eating him alive from inside.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:28 am
Bellatrix stood up as she heard the train coming into Hogsmead. Fastidiously, she straighted her robes, tucking her coal black hair behind her left ear. Picking up Thos, she rested the kitten in the crook of her arm as she stepped out of the compartment. Bella weaved her way through the crowd with ease, she always had this way of making her way right through everyone without getting bumped into; mostly anyway.

She passed Severus on her way off the platform, granting him a small nod of recognition. Quickly, she got into a carriage, barely noticing the young Ravenclaw(Hestia) laying dejectedly against the window.

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Psychopathic Sanity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:50 am
Lily clambered into the nearest Carriage, and instantly pulled her book back out.

So far, there had been no sight of James -- which was never a bad thing. It meant less time of him asking her out, and being an obnoxious jerk.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:55 am
Rita gathered up the articles and put them in an envelope. She started to exit the compartment when she realized she hadn't changed into her robes yet. Smacking herself on the forhead, Rita quickly closed the door, grabed her robes, and put them on while hurring toward the carriages. If she didnt get in one of the first, then she would have to fight for a seat near the doors at the feast. Rita briskly walked toward the front of the carriage line and climbed in the first one she saw. She noted a few of her fellow Ravenclaws were also in the carriage, also eager to get to school, albeit for a different reason. She nodded toward them, then to a seat by the door, ensuring a speedy exit from the carriage.  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Banah

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:37 am
Lucy smiled brightly and exited the train, though walking slowly so Vetanici could catch up.

"Would you like to ride in the carriage with me? I haven't seen any of my friends yet!" She said as she gave her post-owl, Maxwell, a treat from her pocket for being good during the train ride. She realized he had gotten rather fat over the summer because she'd been rather lax in her correspondence, and decided not to give him so many treats this year.

She stepped up into the carriage, leaving the door open and waiting to see if he would join her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:09 am
Peter scrambled around hurriedly changing into his robes, his excitement painfully obvious. He was really looking forward to this year all in all, apart from the exams, Peter knew he wasn't as smart as his other friends and that bothered him somewhat, always getting ribbed for it, mind you he spent most of his time watching what sirius was doing in class, nevermind paying attention.
After changing Peter sat opposite Remus, swinging his legs absent mindedly underneath him while looking out the window. He didnt say anything because he got the feeling he shouldn't do when Remus was deep in thought, which was pretty much always.  

yellis

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:03 pm
James sauntered down the hallway towards their former compartment, noticing everyone else was already getting off the train. I'd better hurry my arse, then, he thought to himself. Upon finally reaching the compartment, he noticed everyone else was already there. "Shall we then, mates? Let me slip my robes on, quick, and then we can find ourselves a carriage. It seems if we don't hurry, the train will take off with us still aboard." He rummaged through his trunk, found his robes, and slipped them on over his head, not caring about the wrinkled state of them. He knew it bothered Sirius.

Grinning, he turned back towards his mates. "Ready, then?" He asked, and, turning, he walked out of the compartment, heading for the nearest door outside. Once he reached it, he stepped on to the platform, looking for the nearest empty carriage and waiting for his mates to catch up.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:25 pm
Sirius glanced over at Remus. He couldn't quite tell what Remus was thinking, which was a problem Sirius often had, and it bothered him. He contemplated saying something to him, but he didn't want to assume wrong, so he remained silent.

"Shall we then, mates? Let me slip my robes on, quick, and then we can find ourselves in a carriage. It seems if we don't hurry, the train will take off with us still aboard. Ready, then?"

Sirius heard James speak, and jumped, realising he'd been staring at Remus for a while now. He made a small coughing noise and looked up at James, groaning. "Ugh, James! You look so awful when you leave the wrinkles in!" he aimed the unwrinkling spell at James and laughed when his robes magically smoothed themselves. "There, you prat." Sirius stood up and walked out of the carriage, glancing at Remus and frowning slightly in thought as he passed. He'd have to find out what was bothering him later, because now he felt his stomach give a small growl of protest at the fact that they'd missed the snack cart. He hurried to join James in the carriage.

Freak Show Excess

Mistril

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:04 pm
Venatici walked quickly so that he wouldn't lose Lucy in the crowd.

"Would you like to ride in the carriage with me? I haven't seen any of my friends yet!"

"I would be delighted," he replied brightly. He follwed her to a carriage and waited as she climbed in. He stepped in behind her, and closed the door so he could set Ara down without worrying about her trying to jump out.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff