Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
The Red Ribbon Meaning[Eclipse Cover Spoiler] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyromaniac1101

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:23 pm
The ribbon stands for Bella's heart being ripped in two. The bigger part stands for Edward because she loves him more while the smaller part stands for the piece of her heart that loves Jacob. It gets torn when she is forced to pick in between the two. Naturally she picks Edward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:57 pm
yeahh, i dont get the name of the book
i knoe that twilight and new moon both mentioned something about the name in the book,
but i never saw anything about an eclipse in the book.

`OohDang_she LOVES him!

Princess Cheese

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:23 pm
`OohDang_she LOVES him!
yeahh, i dont get the name of the book
i knoe that twilight and new moon both mentioned something about the name in the book,
but i never saw anything about an eclipse in the book.
Actually, near the end of the book, when Bella is visiting Jake she tells him she used to think of him as her sun who balanced out the clouds for her. He says "The clouds I can handle. But I can't fight with an eclipse."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:49 pm
The first thing that comes to mind when I look at the cover is, "breaking ties." I dunno really why though.

Bella's stereo had a ribbon on it, but that was the last book, so I dunno.

Spooky Ames

II-Envious Wrath-II

Romantic Phantom

8,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:42 am
I agree with pyromaniac1101. That is what it stands for. In the last book, it ended with Bella being confused with her feelings with Edward and Jake. She was with Edward, but she never stayed away from Jake like he had told her to. It is symoblizing her love for Jake- the short part and Edward- the long part. But...it also symbolizes her life...she is to marry Edward, and be a vampire. Therefore, she has to leave her life and all that she has known- shortest part for Edward and a new life- longest part. haven't even read this book, but by reviews, yes...it is a very big give away...  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff