Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:30 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
* sounds good said Alacard, food 1st he siad* they came up to the Inn,*the door opened on its own, in side there was happy people haveing a good time, may i help you siad a man his heir was long and silver, he worre a hat and a couk, what may i help you with he asked them,
"We want a room. Perferably, two beds." She said.
there's only one room left, it only have one bed said the man,,i don't need a bed, so you can have it all to your self said Ala,
*Ala was realing looking over the barkeep, who are you he asked the barkeep, markus, said the keep, realy, said Ala
"Kay, that'll work."
what can i get you to eat said Markus with a smile but a hint of evil to it as well, *markus liked like he was wrighting thing on a paper pad,
"How about chicken I guess." She smiled.

chick... siad markus, will stoped him, so how long are you going to play this gsme said Ala, i know who you are said ALa, i don't know what your talking about said Markus, im not playing aa game and my name is markus said the man, stop this act siad Ala, i know your  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:38 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
there's only one room left, it only have one bed said the man,,i don't need a bed, so you can have it all to your self said Ala,
*Ala was realing looking over the barkeep, who are you he asked the barkeep, markus, said the keep, realy, said Ala
"Kay, that'll work."
what can i get you to eat said Markus with a smile but a hint of evil to it as well, *markus liked like he was wrighting thing on a paper pad,

chick... siad markus, will stoped him, so how long are you going to play this gsme said Ala, i know who you are said ALa, i don't know what your talking about said Markus, im not playing aa game and my name is markus said the man, stop this act siad Ala, i know your
She looks between them. "Huh? What act?"  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:29 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
"Kay, that'll work."

She looks between them. "Huh? What act?"[/quote
i have done nothing bad have i siad Markus, i think you freind here, is just parnold said markus in a way that make Ala look bad
let me take you to your room now said Markus*Ala seem to be Faded out by a fog*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:05 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101

She looks between them. "Huh? What act?"[/quote
i have done nothing bad have i siad Markus, i think you freind here, is just parnold said markus in a way that make Ala look bad
let me take you to your room now said Markus*Ala seem to be Faded out by a fog*
She shrugged it off and followed the man to her room.

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:11 pm
*he open the door of her room and allowed her to go in 1st  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:18 pm
williams_101
She goes in and jumps on the bed. "YAY! This one's perfect!"  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:12 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
She goes in and jumps on the bed. "YAY! This one's perfect!"[/quoti glad that you think so, that your happy with it being your deeath bed then, he tred to warn you ,but, now your alone* a silver katanna came out of mid-air, ,and the door slamed shut on its own* twisted lol *now are you ready to die said Markus, my last name is actlaly Silver he said, but you only met my brother he said,

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:44 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
She goes in and jumps on the bed. "YAY! This one's perfect!"[/quoti glad that you think so, that your happy with it being your deeath bed then, he tred to warn you ,but, now your alone* a silver katanna came out of mid-air, ,and the door slamed shut on its own* twisted lol *now are you ready to die said Markus, my last name is actlaly Silver he said, but you only met my brother he said,
She wasn't surprised. "Dude, I have seen better serprises than this one. I hope your not just gunna swing your sword around."

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:02 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
She wasn't surprised. "Dude, I have seen better serprises than this one. I hope your not just gunna swing your sword around."
no, im not,but you have no hope* he walked out of the room thouth a wall*slowly water begain to fill the room,the now was now showing out to me incased with silver,*the water have been blessed but the pope a rebby and 52,monks he said,, so, there no way someone make of darkness could get out
,but she's not make of darkness, i didn't ,impower her with the spirits of dark hell he said,, and since,im here i tell you to set her free now!* Ala had his sword pointed at Markus's neck on the out side*
do you realy think that im fearful of you said Silver,

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:01 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
no, im not,but you have no hope* he walked out of the room thouth a wall*slowly water begain to fill the room,the now was now showing out to me incased with silver,*the water have been blessed but the pope a rebby and 52,monks he said,, so, there no way someone make of darkness could get out
,but she's not make of darkness, i didn't ,impower her with the spirits of dark hell he said,, and since,im here i tell you to set her free now!* Ala had his sword pointed at Markus's neck on the out side*
She rolls her eyes and looks at the window. "Your not even trying anymore." She said as she kicked out the window before the water filled up.

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:20 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
She rolls her eyes and looks at the window. "Your not even trying anymore." She said as she kicked out the window before the water filled up.
once the window was broken, there was a teleaportation,the builing was now in a volcanno,alacard teleaported to ware she was was, your safe noe he siad,then another Alacard came in, he;s a fake siad the 1st one, , o he;s the fake siad the other one,*the window regenatated itself and was now iron bars on the outside of it*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:37 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
once the window was broken, there was a teleaportation,the builing was now in a volcanno,alacard teleaported to ware she was was, your safe noe he siad,then another Alacard came in, he;s a fake siad the 1st one, , o he;s the fake siad the other one,*the window regenatated itself and was now iron bars on the outside of it*
"Hmmmm. What ones real? Prove it."

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:08 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
1st one: you don't know me that well you how could i prove it
2nd one:thats just siver trying to fool you by saying that hes makeing up for not knowing much

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:30 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
1st one: you don't know me that well you how could i prove it
2nd one:thats just siver trying to fool you by saying that hes makeing up for not knowing much
"Number two, stop making up an excuse and prove if your the real one."

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:23 pm
he can't said the 1st one,, have you seen both of us teleapot in here, or was there only one that did siad the 1st one
he right siad the 2nd one i teleported in here said 2nd
no it was i said 1st,  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas