Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Make a KH wish and have it go horribly corrupted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:28 pm
Wish granted, but you lose it very quickly cuz you don't have a strong enough heart to weild it properly...

I wish to have my revenge on Xemnas for pushing me back into the closet... MWA HA HA HA HAA!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:33 pm
wish granted but i push you back in for revenge on hurting Xemnas
Hee

I wish i wasn't persistant by the devil rofl hee

Yes im persistant my the devil because of Kairi lol  

Fire_Queen713

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:15 am
*waks head on keyboard* Ugg gonk ... Granted, but since you said your persistant by the devil, instead of being posessed, the exorsist thinks you're friends with him.

I wish that Kairi was in the closet with me, because I'm not allowed out of here... and that Fire_Queen713 didn't try to grant this wish stare ... she's mean...

Kairi: YA! She is mean stressed
joking...  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:27 pm
pwnd_by_twlt
*waks head on keyboard* Ugg gonk ... Granted, but since you said your persistant by the devil, instead of being posessed, the exorsist thinks you're friends with him.

I wish that Kairi was in the closet with me, because I'm not allowed out of here... and that Fire_Queen713 didn't try to grant this wish stare ... she's mean...

Kairi: YA! She is mean stressed
joking...

Granted, but she hates you, so the whole point of having her in the closet with you is moot. (hey, at least part of it wasnt corrupted - she didnt grant this, i did twisted )

I wish me and my theater buddies could do a XIII cosplay as a project next year...  

The_Violet_Insurrection

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:09 pm
wish granted but it was so lame you got a F on it hee hee

I wish pwnd_by_twlt out of the closet but kairi has to stay in for 2 more year Hee hee

Kairi: You SU-*closet door slams shut and locked*

Hee

pwnd_by_twlt your out of the closet but Kairi Stays  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:28 pm
... crying ...*more* crying ... Wish granted, but the closet turns out to have a portal at the back of it, giving it enough room to invite friends and have parties cheese_whine Sadly, she never invites you xd

I wish Kairi invited me to one of those parties, and Blue October was playing in person mrgreen

Oh, and thanks for making part of my last wish true Cloud Starkiller exclaim  

pwnd_by_twlt

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:49 pm
wish granted but the party was boring and i boomed it too lol

I wish i had a giant party and everyone is invited but kairi even the org and pwnd_by_twlt and everyone in kingdom hearts but kairi

Shes not allowed if she comes or trys to start a party i will kill her again

Kairi: That not fair i want to make a party and have every but you over
Tough luck and no one but pwnd_by_twlt would come to ur lame party  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:06 pm
... ah... no... hmm... No idea how to respond to that except with "Do you think I'm lame?!?!?!?"

Anyway... your wish is granted, but your party is so huge the neighbors call the police, and everyone is arrested but me(didn't go because I thought you thought I was lame) and Kairi(was never invited).

I wish that Fire_Queen713 would stop trying to keep me and Kairi apart crying  

pwnd_by_twlt

The_Violet_Insurrection

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:36 pm
Granted, she leaves you guys alone, but three days after you and Kairi get married, you find her cheating on you with Riku (Burn!).

Oh, in hindsight, maybe having me grant your wish intstead of FireQueen713 WAS corruption....

(This isn't KH related, but it's close) I wish i could get past Kornell and the scythe-wielding chick in Grandia III (another Square Enix game that i rented, i have only three days left)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:52 pm
Granted but the second you get past it the power turns off

I wish Final Mix was put out in other countrys (including the US) and not just Japan  

DaWnNoTdUsK

The_Violet_Insurrection

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:59 pm
Granted, but the translation is screwy... just like the "All your base are belong to us" phenomenon...

I wish that had Sora's fighting ability, like the time he was slicing up buildings in the last battle of KHII  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:22 am
wish granted but when you climb it Xemnas jumps down and hits you of the building every time you try to go to the top

HEE HEE

I wish Kairi to get attacked by org 13 and and die and no one can help her not even pwnd_by_twlt, Sora, or Riku  

Fire_Queen713

DaWnNoTdUsK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:34 am
Ah Granted but right before she died she used the phoenix pinion and when she dies it revives her (its not a person haha)

be happy pwnd_by_twlt i saved kairi

I wish that Fire_Queen713 would no longer kill/harm, attempt to kill/harm think about killing/harming kairi or wish that someone or something else to kill or harm her  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:38 am
granted, but you happen to be in the same room as her when it happens so when she gets shot at it goes through her head and kills you too

I wish Demyx was killed before the Kingdom hearts story began and he faced a terrible incredibly painful stabbity (its my word no stealy) death.  

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games