Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:45 am
- i put my assignment on the table and as im walking back three kids stand up and i simply put dowen my bag and they sit i pick it up laugh wink at the blushing girl then leave-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:14 am
Kyra stops blushing and smiles at the attention from the boy. She looks down at her notebook and starts doodling, not paying attention to her surroundings.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:55 am
- from outside the classroom there is some one yelling halt and then i take off like a rocket diving out the window into a tree and down and into a random bush-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:04 pm
Kyra gets up and practically floats to the teacher's desk, dropping off her assignment and goes out the door. As she walked past the window, thinking of the boy, she looks out and sees him in a bush What the heck? she thinks out of surprise. "Hello down there!" she calls, smiling slightly and waving just a little.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:34 pm
- gets up out of bush and looks at the window i jumped from and the one next to it thats barred- wow im lucky- i look at the girl- hey  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:57 am
She looks at him and smiles "Just had a random urge to jump out of a window?"  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:50 pm
no the .......cops in there were looking for me so i decided to go superman with it- laughs-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:56 pm
Kyra laughs as well "Why're the cops lookin for you?"  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:58 pm
either its cause of the bar fight or its because im just that sexy - flexes-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:01 pm
Kyra laughs again and admires his muscles secretly. "You know..I think I'll join you." She jumps out the window and lands gracefully on the ground next to him.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:02 pm
- i grab her hand and run because of the two popos following us-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:05 pm
Allows herself to be led as they run from the cops How wrong is this? She thinks to herself. Oh well. She thinks again as they run.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:07 pm
- i put her into a goo hiing spot - wait here ill be back after if i survive this- i hop onto my bike and start the enginge then i screech off with them in the cars behind me-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:08 pm
Kyra stays in her hiding spot and pulls out her ipod, listening to music as the time slipped away.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:10 pm
- comes back beaten up and i paid off my bail ut im bloodied and hurt bad and i stumble to where i hid her but before i get there i pass out cold-  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff