Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:14 pm
Lance was getting very impatient so he decided to take another swim before noticing the mystery girl was back ,so Lance walked over to her and said , ''Hey I never got your name what is it ? '' .

EDIT sad we should be able to battle if kira would let us they got 2 while we have 2+1 genius ,they got miliniummon)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:29 pm
User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
[ Claire Jones || Royal Knights ||Digimon: UlforceVeedramon ]

-----Claire looked at the boy that walked over to her. "My name's Claire," She replied with a smile. "You're Lance, right? I think I heard that from the others." She sat down on the ground and leaned back. She knew waiting wasn't the best thing to do at this time, but it seemed as though nobody else was really 'here' at this moment.

-------========OOC========-------

k, If he's online then it should be fine.

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:31 pm
(as long as we do it today im fine)
Lance offers Clair some berries.''Want some ?'' .  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:33 pm
Thought of the up coming battle flowed through Kazu's mind, he opened one eye and looked at the pair talking. "I need to get stronger so I can help out" He thought. A couple of small bars appeared on his D-Power screen, Kazu drifted back off to sleep.  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:35 pm

-----Calire looked up at Lance a little puzzled. "Heh, I've never had a digital berry before. Are they any good? not poisonous?" She laughed a little after her last question. She did not want to sound rude, but every since she came to the digital world, she never really trusted the food, unless UV said it was okay.

----

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:36 pm
Lance checks Kazu's D-terminal.''I wonder if this is what I think it is?.Don't worry their not posinous ,trust me . ''  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:38 pm
Kazu's eyes fling open "Dont touch my stuff!" He shouted in confusion, Veemon jumped up then fell onto Kazu "Owch... Hey is anyone here yet..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:40 pm
''Kazu go do some training if this is what I think it is , then go train and stregnthen your bond and a miracle shall happen . ''  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image

Lena just stayed silent and twitched a bit as she watched them start fighting and then stop. While they did fight, she froze, and instinctively Kuchi started tensing up and growling. "Can we fight now? What if they get it first?! Her Metalgreymon was a rather impatient and aggressive thing when it was piped up for something."Well... I want to, but we don't have anyone to reinforce us. We'll just get left behind and our chances would be lost anyways." Lena stood impatiently under the shade, her eyes wandering around. Where the heck are our allies? On that thought, she noticed a shadow near her. Looking up towards it, seeing it was Shadow, she smiled - finally another spirit! She slowly walked over, arms crossed as she asked, "Where are the rest of the spirits?"

|| o o c ;; } //ooc ||

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:43 pm

-----Claire smiled at Lance, "Alright, I'll have one." She took one, and threw it up in the air, catching it in her mouth once it came down. "Not bad," She said, chewing the berry a little, and then swallowing it. "Man, I really want to get this VictoryGreymon battle going" She looked up at UV, who was still staring at VictoryGreymon. "You're going to have to blink at some point UV, or else you're battle with him won't go too well." She smiled, and looked at Lance, who seemed to be the only person to be awake at this point. "Thanks." She said to him.

----

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:46 pm
Lance overhears something , and then throws his drum stick at the mysterious object .''Whos there ? ''.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:46 pm
SU Blue
(Maybe we should stop posting. Am I the only one who thinks it's been just us for too long? I mean, how many pages have just the three of us filled up? Everyone else needs to post too. So, I say we all get away from the computer, and go outside, eat dinner, talk to friends or something.)

(thank you for your concerns SU, so yes it would be good if you guys waited for the REST of us!)  

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:48 pm
(we are not battling we are just rp and plus do you want to log off then miss the action )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:06 pm
(Enter from Spirit Base)

Sheriti arrived to Dragon Eyed lake after her departure from the Spirit Base. She expected that her first visit to the area would be with the companions she had grown fond of and her friends, but after scrolling down the gray list that her digivice projected it was inevitable that she would be alone. It was odd for Sheriti. She had been long away from the digital world for only a few weeks, although she was aware how time flowed in this world. The tamer was taken back to see that even her friend, Toan, had still yet to make his appearance. There was no sign of any spies either.

The tamer wiped her forehead. Beyond the path there were groups of tamers forming and it was notable that the population was swelling. Sheriti scanned for any familiar faces. The reticent tamer felt uncomfortable, veering her eyes away from any exchanging glances. Being mercurial, Argomon proceeded forward past the tamer, purposely bumping her shoulder.

The tamer flinched from the unexpected contact. Argomon despised Sheriti and her fragile physic. He hated how she acted at the moment. Her former digimon were being held as prisinors for the time being. Trapped and secluded in their digi-eggs. The digimon mused himself with the memories of their aghast expressions. Though, one digimon in particular disrupted his moment of sanctuary.

“How awful.” Commented the tamer. Sheriti examined the few disasters that marked the area. “We’re these tamer battles or wild encounters?”

“Investigate.” The digimon replied in a dull manner.

(Yo! =P )  

Im Windspirit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:08 pm
(It seems that we're close enough to even now. Fight time!)

Victory Greymon let out a roar as he stood his ground in the center island. He had to protect the digi-memory at all costs, including his life.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games