Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:44 am
Sits up from my chair all confused. WHAT? What is this about some sort of virus!? Head feels weird so I think I will sit down now.

(Seriously, I have felt a bit dizzy off and on today).  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:26 am
She wonders into the kitchen licking her lips. Quietly, Nei sniffs out the smell, it's coming from the oven.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:35 am
*spots nei near the oven*
well fancy meeting you here wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:06 pm
Hearing a noise, she turns around to see Lady Ayam, however Nei is under the influence of multiple drugs and the wolf bite in her system. She goes to pounce on Lady Ayam.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:23 pm
Nei - down girl, bad girl. Don't be jumping up on our guests, that's bad manners. *Tosses a steak towards Nei to distract her.* Good grief, Charlie Brown, where's my copy of "Don't Shoot the Dog" at? If we can't get something to cure them, we can at least get them trained.

*Mutters some more* I sure wish those guys at the big lab in G-Corp would let us know what it is they have. It'd be nice to know if it's fatal, too. *sighs*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:42 am
*Returns to Stumble with head hung low after Gilda bawled her out* Sorry Dude, Gilda busted me and took away the syringe. No more medication so we better drown our sorrows with the bottle of tequila. *She pulls up a stool at the bar and sits* Here, *holds bottle up to Stumble but still looks down at the bar* you can take first pull.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:22 pm
Sees the steak being toss her way and attacks that instead of Lady Ayam. Nei then tears a big chuck of meat and start to eat it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:20 pm
Poor geezers, it's bad enough they're all mutated, do you really need to be so hard on 'em, Gilda?

Oh, whoa, look at you with that steak, Nei1. Wow, I guess maybe she does. And here I was about ready to pet you all, too. redface  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:59 am
*ayami pulls her hand to he face and gasps*
oh dear whatever is going on here....
*she backs away to the bar and asks for a Manhattan*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:48 pm
*A dark colored furry snout pokes from a corner down the hall and to the right. The smell of fresh meat, booze and new humans to nibble on has awaken a slumbering werebeast. Iggies stalkes her way silently down the hall to the other geezers, unable to identify beyond a red haze.*  

iggies

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:37 am
*Gratefully excepts bottle from psyzap and takes a good swally*

Just give em an excuse and any geezer misbehaves

*Reaches back with tongue to stimulate a special were gland at the back of throat and produces anti were venom. Nips psyzap on the wrist*

Well it was fun but I guess we'd best put a stop to this before some one gets eaten

sad

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:41 pm
OUCH…cheese and rice Stumble. I give you first swig and you go and…wha…what's this? My skin…my skin is back to normal. I…I think I'm fine? *So excited that she may be cured, she throws her arms around Stumble and gives him a big kiss* heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:15 pm
heart whee heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:35 pm
*peeks in and looks around* Is it safe yet? *decides it isn't yet, and leaves*  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:52 pm
eek What, what in Hades is going on here? It's, it's, it's... Stumblefoot? You did this and let me run around like a crazy woman, worried sick about the poor geezers and... *Sits down hard in her seat looking bewildered.* wahmbulance  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games