Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:37 pm
Then there is my middle niece who is a total sweetheart, loves to hug me... but will not stop talking. xD;;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 pm
(( ;____; This is making me wish my cousin didn't live so far away. You'd DIE at how cute he is~

What amazes me though is the fact that he knows what Naruto is. ;o;
He was over once while I lived in the old chestnut house of ours, and we were in the backyard (I was babysitting him) playing with the dog and drawing. I started teaching him how to draw things like dogs and bugs, and he asked how to draw Sasuke. x______x; ))  

Mama Lussuria

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:47 pm
*SNATCHES 1337TH POST*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:51 pm
((=D -takes great pleasure in spoiling Naruto for her little brother- >> Even if he doesn't care. Like "GUESS WHAT. SO-AND-SO JUST DIED."
-w- All my cousins are older than me.

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT SOMEONE AT MY SCHOOL KNOWS PI TO 1337 PLACES. .... Well, he knows more, but he stopped at 1337 during the pi-off last year (and sadly, lost, when he COULD have won if he said all he knew).))

catweasels

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:55 pm
((OMG.

OMGOMG. THAT'S.....THAT'S....

I'm sorry, but that's TOTS FOR AWE~!!

*so wants to know that much of pi*

*SO ISN'T A GEEK*))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:03 pm
Quote:
*SNATCHES 1337TH POST*

*Shakes fist*

We have that many posts here already?  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:06 pm
(( ;D Yus we do~ And as long as I'm here, there'll be no special posts left open. >DDD))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:07 pm
(( NERD SCHOOL WIKI ARTICLE
<3 Under "Pi Day", it talks about the epic battle last year. Vaguely, at least. I could say soooo much more.))

catweasels

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:14 pm
(( ;O; If I wasn't an aspiring chef, Canada, I'd so move there just for the school. ;______; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:18 pm
...My...

I think I've missed quite a lot....

Eam Adair

catweasels

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:20 pm
((xD It's four years of worthwhile hell. Internships were teh epic last year.
But yeah. >> You can only "enter" in ninth grade. And each entering class is only 75 freshman. After that, all you can do is drop out. .__o My class is like, the smallest class ever, and there's about 54-ish of us. Mid to low 50s fo' sho.

-skitters to her e-mail- In tenth grade, before the Wiki was much, someone edited the "sports" section. I managed to save it before it was removed, and... it's so bad, it's epic.))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:23 pm
@Bela: Yeah, such as like, your older brother. He left like, not too long ago.
So...what's up? *smiles sheepishly*

((@Canada: D:! Damn, I missed my opportunity to move there for the school, then. XDDD))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mama Lussuria

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:27 pm
EH- I missed him?!

Oh! ..nothing really Mr. Poland....

What about you..?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:30 pm
((xD Yeah. It's, like, epic!selective-ish. You had to be in advanced math in junior high (7th and 8th grade) and then you took a test in 8th grade.

... Why do I suddenly get the mental image of Russia trying to explain how he's been... "A-a-and Canada! Canada gave me sunflowers, see? 8D" -shot in the foot-))

Quote:
MST students are comonly geeks and nerds, therefore the school has declined an athletic program due to the unahleticness of its pupils. Another reason is because of the astronomical injuries that would undoubtedly occur when subjecting such teens usually found on computers onto a football field. This is the exact reason why the Thundercocks, the male football team, did not even attempt to commence a single practice. Some people also believe that the head trauma that may be suffered by these brilliant students may erase the cure for cancer, aids, or the gum disease commonly reffered to as gingivits. When questioned about this, one MST student was found to have said, "Not now, I am almost done with level 6." The most reasonable answer found to the dismisall of sporting teams at the MST was the fact that no human on the face of the earth could be afraid of the "Thunderchicken" mascot, in fact, most people would not know what it is, considering none of the pupils at MST do.

catweasels

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:31 pm
A-aw, nothing...just like, hanging out with Canada.

You can....like, hang out with us too, if you want. Y-you know, as long as you like, won't get in trouble with your brother! *scratches the back of his head nervously*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games