Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:00 pm
Dazeray sighed thoughtfully.
"Everyone mostly. You are the only person that I have brought here. Kimo is the only animal."
She turned to look at him. Dazeray studied his face curiously. His eyes looked bright because of the stars reflecting off of them. She took in all the details, memorizing his features in her mind. She leaned over and kissed him gently on the cheek.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:11 pm
Diz not moving his head in the slightest rolled his eyes round to look at Dazeray and smiled. "What was that for?" He asked. Dazeray looks so... What's the word?... Angelic.He thought to himself as he looked at her under the starlight. Butterflies fluttered in the pit of his stomach once more giving him a warm feeling inside.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:18 pm
Dazeray blushed and shrugged. She pulled her right wing around herself and stretched the other one out around Diz. The feathers emitted warmth, and she layed her head on his shoulder in content.
I never thought it would be like this. Then again, I have never loved someone besides my little sister.
She sighed happily and closed her eyes, not feeling the slightest bit tired but enjoying the surroundings. She inhaled Diz's scent slowly, enjoying the comforting feeling it gave her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:34 am
Diz rolled his eyes back up towards the sky his smile unwavering as Dazeray lay her head on his shoulder. He put an arm around her shoulder hugging her close to him, not wanting to say a word to spoil the moment, he wanted the moment to last as long as it could.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:10 pm
Colors flashed behind Dazeray's eyelids, slowly turning into images.

"Where is Diz?"
A girl, most likely Dazeray as a child, asked the doctor in front of her.
"He is gone. I sent him home."
"...oh. At least he said bye to me before he left. I hope I get to see him again."
A smirk tugged at the doctor's mouth, "Oh, I doubt he will remember to visit you, little girl."
"Why wouldn't he? He promised to always remember me!"
"Let's just say," the doctor paused to look up at her, "that his mind is forgetful."

Dazeray's eyes flew open. She gasped and turned to bury her face on the material on her cheek. She inhaled a familiar sweet smell.
I almost forgot that I had my head on his shoulder. I must have dosed for a few minutes. Odd, I wasn't a bit tired...
She sighed and looked up at Diz. His hair looked almost gold in the moonlight. She smiled to herself.
"Never forget this moment. Ok?" she whispered, staring up at him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:22 pm
"Valis set up a clinic for magical beings. He would perform all sorts of experiments, most of which were tortuous. I went there because it was an obvious Valis gig, but then found Day again. I couldn't get her out, though."  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:04 am
Diz rolled his eyes round to the girl once more, his head followed a few seconds after. "I won't, I promise." He replied without even needing to think on the answer. Why would I forget?

You forgot her before didn't you?

Yes but that isn't my fault.

Nether the less you still forgot.

You're a real help you know that?

That's what I thought. Diz smiled once again as he looked into her eyes. "Why would I forget?" He asked innocently running his free hand through his spikes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:00 am
"I see." Seth replied thoughtfully. Upon looking around the bar he had noticed one small group in particular, mainly as the group owed him money. "I'll be right back." He said not taking his eyes off the small group and walked over to them. "You, come with me." Seth demanded of one of the men and led him over to a deserted corner of the room. "You owe me money, now it's time to pay up!"

"No!" Came the reply of the man, he stood a good two foot taller then Seth and was three times his size in muscle. "You think you can just walk up in here and order me to pay?"

"This isn't a discussion. Pay now or lose a limb..."

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:00 am
Atlanta had turned to watch where Seth went and now rolled her eyes. "Take it outside, fool, bouncer's gonna kick your a**...." she muttered, glancing around for the fear-demon as she nursed another drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:26 am
Seth rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath before grabbing the guy by his ankle and dragging him towards the door. The other patrons seemed to just allow Seth to drag the man outside while he clawed at the floor trying to stop himself from being dragged. Once outside the building Seth continued to drag the man a couple of buildings down the street. "So are you still sure you don't want to pay up?"

Ten minutes had passed and Seth walked back into the bar walking straight past Atlanta and diving into the toilets. Quickly he washed his hands and face, his mouth stuck in a grin.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:44 am
"That fool will be the end of me.." Atlanta muttered, noticing the grin as he passed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:04 am
Seth emerged from the toilets after a short while the grin now gone from his face. He didn't say anything and merely sat down on a stool in front of the bar, waving a hand he signalled to the bar tender for another round. He could see the disapproving look that Atlanta was giving him without even looking at her face. "Look, I was doing my job nothing more." He said then paid the bar tender.

Jedi Master Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:03 am
"Next time keep your job out of my bar. I grew up with these people. I protect them. It's my job. You need to do yours? Fine, go ahead. But not here. It happens again and I WILL stop you." Atlanta said, standing up and heading outside to check on the guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:14 am
Dazeray sighed and raised an eyebrow.
"Well, you have forgotten everything else. I guess I'm just worried Valis' ghost will come back for some amusement."
Dazeray looked into his eyes, trying to remember everything that Kimo had taught her about mind-speaking. Dazeray took a deep breath and put a hand on each side of his face. She closed her eyes and tugged on the part of her mind that controled memories. She pressed against his temples and felt the mental 'click' that let her know that his mind was open to a cetain extent. Dazeray bit her bottom lip and let her memories flood into his mind, keeping control on which ones she let him see. All of the ones from the clinic flickered once more across the insides of her eyelids as they went into his. She was careful not to let him see the torturous ones.
I forgot that Kimo had taught me this...

Kimo nudged Atlanta's leg. He had stayed with them but kept quiet.
Finally, he said, Would anyone mind getting me something? I am thirsty.
He jumped up on Atlanta's shoulder and swished his tail thoughtfully.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:25 am
Atlanta smiled slightly. "Kimo, I think I am beggining to like you. I will get you a drink when I go back in. I gotta check this guy. I protect these people." she sighed. "I should have told him, I guess, before I bit his head off."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff