Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:56 pm
"I think we can do that, milady. I shall tell General Atmund when he is free. By the by, why is it that no one is wondering aloud why I look so different? I may be albino, but I don't mind questions........" *Malric said. It was true that everywhere he went, people asked him why he was so white. He always gave the same answer. He was used to it after 5000 years* "We shall train when we can, be it at night outside, or during the day in the gym in the basement of the Castle. We must be ready. I fully understand, Master Wei, that your army must remain indoors during the day. I shall speak to Mistress Goddess to see if she can arrange rooms for your fighters." *Atmund bowed back to Wei* "Malric, what have you and the Lady been planning?" *Atmund asked as Wei and Lady Aya moved away* "We where simply disscussing the fact that we should train our armies together. That way, we can each learn the others fighting styles. Lady Aya told me that it would be best to train at night for her warriors. They can't be outside in daylight." *Atmund nodded* "Wei and I where talking about the very same thing. The least we can do now is have a meeting of the leaders of this army. I think it's a safe bet that we're not going to be splitting up any time soon. Get some more sleep, Malric. We need you at full strenght." *The Centaurs where happy to learn that they would be training with the Vampires. The army needed to be able to move as one for victory. They would work as hard as they could to get stronger together*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:01 pm
(Sorry, i had to go and raise another army. it's for my own enemy though, i mean, lady aya's)

Wei was done sending another bat letter. He went outside the castle again to tell Lady Aya that it was sent. Sadly though, she wasn't there. Thoughtfully he went inside, thinking on where she could have gone. He decided to feel her aura out among the other auras.

With satisfaction he found her aura, she was in the dining hall. He smiled in amusement, wondering why his charge would go there all by herself. He chuckled lightly and contacted Dark.

'Dark, do you mind if I borrow you? Let's have breakfast in the dining hall. Apparently, my master went off to there all by herself. Would you mind joning us for a short break?'  

axayashinoceres

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:17 pm
"So you're here to see our side come out the victor is that it? Well, at the rate things are moving tonight, you'll have a long wait. Me. I'm going back to bed. Chief'll call me when I can kill Phylum. C'mon, Nick. Let's go to bed." *Goddess got up and baid goodnight to Michel. As she and Nick went upstairs, Michel followed* "And why are you comming with us?" "My king told me to stay with the first leader I met in the world of the living. Guess you're stuck with me." "Damn. Well, you're not comming in our room with us. There's a room across the hall or next door. Take one of those. That way, you'll be close, but not too close." *Michel nodded* "That I can do. If you two plan to sleep in the same bed, I shall stay in another room. I shall never be far away. If you need me, but don't see me, just call my name because I'll hear you scream."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:34 pm
"Well Iam guessing all I can do is just play with this yo-yo"Scanda said as he got out a yo-yo and rolled it up and down up and down when suddenly a bright white light appeaed and went as Scanda stared at who appeared "C***"he said as his brother Sxcanda stood before him he was the opposite to Scanda so blue eyes instead of red instead of black clothes white "So this is what theyre doing to you brother"Sxcanda said walking over to him "Nah somebody told me to take a break so Iam just gonna play with my yo-yo"Scanda said as the two stood and looked in different directions.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:31 am
Dark who had been standing back idly, began to walk towards the castle again, on his way inside he passed Goddess and spoke to her," why don't you try coffee," not stopping for a response, he continue on his way to greet Wei at the dinning room entrance. "Thanks for the invitation, I could use a cup of something warm as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:15 am
*completely ignoring her question Phylum was a bit enraged at what chief had said, with his form changing yet again, he said to himself* *"but he was suddenly delighted once more, after hearing the following message,... HIS WARLORDS HAD FINALLY MADE CONTACT WITH HIM, TELLING HIM THEY HAD REACHED THE CASTLE OF NETERU, AND SHORTLY AFTER STALLING CHIEF FOR A WHILE LONGER HE WOULD EVENTUALLY JOIN HIS ARMY IN THE SIEGE."*  

Repo ManX

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:16 am
((Missed too much, cant go back and read it all >.<))
Lunar walked past the weird looking tree and looked threw a window. She saw Lady Aya...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:23 am
*THE COMMANDER* "WE ARE READY TO FIGHT FOR YOU DARK LORD. *the commander said now about 50 yards away from the gates of Neteru...* THE OTHER WARLORDS AND I EACH HAVE 500 LEGIONS OF MEN READY TO FIGHT WE JUST WAIT FOR YOUR ORDERS NOW!!!" *said the commander in a rough demonic tone*

"gooood" *phylum said with a very pleased expression in his voice* "Wait for further commands, given by me" *he now smiled at chief, fore she had no idea the rude awakening her precious castle was about to receive*  

Repo ManX

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:37 pm
User ImageNick followed Goddess back to her room with a sigh of relief. He closed and looked the door as soon as they entered, hoping not to be disturbed for the rest of the night.

Ra was acting strange. He hasn't shown himself since the bed joke with Goddess. He stood on the roof glaring afar for he can see Phylum's army rise. His usual grin on his face was covered by the shadow of Castle Neteru's clock tower. An eerie aura grows stronger around him. The presense of darkness regenerates his power by the minute, and Phylum and his army is making him feel more than just better. "When this is over.. I take over and finish what I've started years ago."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:38 pm
*After awhile of standing on the roof i got tired and teleported myself down on the castle grounds. I sat in a tree still waiting for fight to begin. Then i shut my eyes to listen to the conversations all around.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

snakesfang9712

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:11 pm
Hiruko stepped out of the dark forest hand in hand with his twin sister, both having received the notice that was brought along by the phoenix he had met long ago sent by Chief Sankofa.
Peering around the front of the Castle, he took a good look at the different creatures gathered together and made his way past them, guiding his sister quietly to the safety of the Castle of Neteru. Inside, he gently squeezed his sisters hand before releasing his grip on her delicate hand, eyes locked with hers conveying a hidden message of reassurance. Turning his head, his eyes fell on a man whose presence seemed to attract a lot of attention. He could feel his sisters eyes lingering on the males figure as well, probably analyzing him as he himself was doing.
Hiruko watched Aoi, his sister, take a few steps forward to greet the stranger. He furrowed his brows but said nothing about the small feeling of discomfort he felt and moved after his sister. He kept his eyes on her, watching as she motioned towards him with a smile as she spoke to the guy.
“Hello.” He nodded towards the guy, Aoi beaming at him for the effort he had put forth in trying to be courteous, in oppose to the silent guy he usually was to outsiders of the small circle of friends they had made over the years.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:23 pm
Inside the Castle, she felt the strong presence of someone. She followed her brothers eyes, landing on a man with crimson red hair. Tilting her head, she eyed him, trying to figure out what made the boy tick, although she knew she wouldn’t be able to tell by merely looking.
Having taken a severe interest in him, she strolled past her brother and walked over to the boy. Taking a small breath to calm down, she spoke; “Hi there.”  

Dusk_Ninja_Aoi

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:46 pm
*Phylum jumped towards chief with his sword, but she blocked his blow. now he was standing about 5 feet away from her, and he said with a crooked smile* "soooooo... do i get a good night kiss before, you die??"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:50 pm
*Got bored and walked back into the castle where a bunch of creatures were gathered. About 10 feet away i stood leaning on the wall watching and waiting for the presence of the enemy to appear. I stood listening to everyone's conversation to get the jist of the situation at hand.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games