Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CosmicHedgehog

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:47 pm
Hello and welcome to all the new Geezers!

Gin for everyone, I'm buyin' this round! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:42 pm
GARNIERFRUCTIS_Mom1966
hello thank you for let me join the club
im very honor and happy to be here
i have to teen kids and they invite me to gaia
and i loved
thank you.
Welcome heart

Travel Like Gypsies ~ Happy not 21st, then... lol ~  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Hungrynomad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:56 pm
*grabs a seat in an empty beanbag* First off thanks for the invite. I'm new to the guild but only semi-new to Gaia (been here since Nov. '06). Since I've been here, I've met some really great people and hope to continue that trend, seeing as quite a few people I know from an over 21 thread are members here.

Hmmm, what to say....what to say, well I'm a bit of a recluse, I tend to be somewhat shy at times maybe even a bit withdrawn but that's being worked on, especially around here. I am a 31 year old 'boy', no kids (does a cat count?) and I think I might have a grasp on being an adult *smacks self* sorry, I don't know what I'm saying xd . I enjoy my quiet time at home a bit too much. I live just outside a fairly small town in eastern NC, where next to nothing happens, this works with my love of peace and quiet. I've been out of work for almost a year now due to an injury and a stubborn, stalling insurance company but I try to make the most of it by staring at this monitor until I pass out. I used to install satellite systems, crawling underneath homes and what-not, great fun stare . (Note: I am ticklish and blush a lot. Beware, at times I tend to abuse emotes. mrgreen )

That sums it up just a bit, if any want to know any more, feel free to ask...Oh yeah, you can call me Hungry or Nomad, either works for me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:49 pm
Hi to all! Thank you for the invite, it is much appreciated. biggrin I've been around Gaia for a few years now (since '03). I joined at the urging of my daughter, who tells me that I'm addicted now... blaugh Anyway, I go by Plum, live in Texas, and have 3 kids and a dog who's a chicken (haha) and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. 3nodding  

~Plum~

Cluttered Conventioneer

11,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Amethyst Moontree

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:26 am
*Warmly huggles Hungry and Plum* yay.... heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:46 am
User Image L.o.v.e
howdy yall
=_=

O.u.c.h
User Image  

_-Orgasmic Deathnotes-_

Miyamori Mayu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:02 am
Wow now I thought theres only few 21+ folks around Gaia. I was dead wrong.

The name is Mayu, age 23, male ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:47 pm
Welcome ~ so glad to see you all here! Yes, there are quite a few 21+ on Gaia, and occasionally, we need a place to get away from the youngins...

The guild can sometimes be slow, as that being adult thing makes us have jobs, and possibly children, and other responsibilities... gonk

Which is why it's so nice to be here knowing there's no pressure to be online all of the time. xd  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

valkyrie_lisa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:30 am
Hi everyone! *waves* I was invited to join this guild and happily accepted. I'm a member of a couple of other adult guilds, and I've just found a couple of adult threads over in the Friends Chat subforum, so someone must have seen me in one of those places. I'm 30 and happily married. I have one stepdaughter who is also a Gaian, and I am trying to have kids of my own. I work in administrative support but would love to move beyond that. I like all sorts of music, classic literature, computer games, and lots of other stuff. Oh, and my name is Lisa, in case you hadn't figured that out. I look forward to getting to know everyone. And thanks to Lil Brat for the invitation!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:54 am
Hello all!

I go by Rastinon online, otherwise IRL, but am a mild-mannered newspaper editor and fearless internet/gaming junkie by night. I'm 33 been married for 8 years and am workin on kids with da wife.

I live in the middle of nowhere, ND, and got on Gaia because of my little brother who's 16. Other than that, I'm here!

Rastinon

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:58 pm
Welcome to Geezers ~ and Brat can't take the credit for finding you ~ that would be our wonderful friend I Ceymore Ratz who is out and about on Gaia, finding new members ~ heart

Hope you enjoy yourself whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:10 pm
Warmest welcome and hugs all around to all of our new Gaian members and friends biggrin  

Nodijo

Emerald Healer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:11 am

Happily accepting a cane to hobble about with - and it may prove useful to beat up rude youngsters if with trickery and kung fu fail. I'm way, way over 21, but love coming to Gaia at the end of a working day. Unmarried with kitties, and am a professional consultant and traveler. I joined the Guild with my main Avi, and decided to use Em here on the Life forum and in this Guild. Glad to meet you!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:10 pm
Hi, I joined a couple days ago but just found this thread. Thanks to Lil Brat for inviting me! I'm 39, married, and have 2 kids (a 15 yr old girl and a 9 yr old boy. Bet ya can't guess the boys name lol . So anyway, you probably won't see a whole lot of me, I'm kind of a lurker and not much of a talker, but I will comment from time to time and I try to come and say hello daily. That's all for now. Bye heart  

Kurtsmom

CosmicHedgehog

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:34 pm
Wow! lots of new members.... we might have to expand the bar, and get more cabana boys!

welcome to one and all.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games