Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:51 pm
katana68
ThisEmptySoul
*eye twitch*
And why exactly would you want to take "extra special care" of me now of all times? And no... I won't accept I'm awesome as an answer. While that may be true, there are obviously other motives behind this stare

*pouts* Maybe I'm lonely and want some company....has that thought ever crossed your mind? Psyzapp's all googly eyed over Dougherty, Leko has a vampire sniffing after her....and who do I have? Nobody! *sighs* Well, never mind, TES, I'll leave you alone. *she gets up and heads back to MW to see if Icy needs any help*

Well bye then. *points above* I did say hi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:52 pm
icywind1980
katana68
ThisEmptySoul
*eye twitch*
And why exactly would you want to take "extra special care" of me now of all times? And no... I won't accept I'm awesome as an answer. While that may be true, there are obviously other motives behind this stare

*pouts* Maybe I'm lonely and want some company....has that thought ever crossed your mind? Psyzapp's all googly eyed over Dougherty, Leko has a vampire sniffing after her....and who do I have? Nobody! *sighs* Well, never mind, TES, I'll leave you alone. *she gets up and heads back to MW to see if Icy needs any help*

((LOL, sorry about that! come on over to MW and get a real drink! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:53 pm
*lifts an eyebrow at Icy*
Not to pry or anything, but didn't you say you needed two guys? As much as I'd like to say otherwise, I can't do the work of two men stare

*looks over at the other icy*
You'll have to excuse Katana. She's obviously off in her own little world right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:58 pm
katana68
icywind1980
katana68
ThisEmptySoul
*eye twitch*

((LOL, sorry about that! come on over to MW and get a real drink! xd ))

Okay smile  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:59 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*lifts an eyebrow at Icy*
Not to pry or anything, but didn't you say you needed two guys? As much as I'd like to say otherwise, I can't do the work of two men stare

*looks over at the other icy*
You'll have to excuse Katana. She's obviously off in her own little world right now.

*smiles coyly and bats her eyelashes seductively*

Are you sure about that? twisted The almighty one called TES can't do the work of two men? wink

*cutting off her playfulness, she looks at him seriously*

Yes, I did say two men. I'm I can find psihug. Bandaidds in there now, so she may know where he's at. Please TES? I really do need to get this done tonight. I can't afford to pay them extra.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:08 pm
What do I get out of it? twisted  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:11 pm
*knowing that was coming, she finishes her Corona and looks him in the eye*

What do you want? stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:17 pm
I heard you snapped yourself some incriminating pictures a while back stare I want each and every one of them, including the originals.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:22 pm
scream WAIT A FREAKING MINUTE!!! We already talked about that and that is to be a fair trade with you handing over every copy of that embarrassing comatose dance, including the original and no further documentation of such things!!! mad Are you trying to weasel out of that?! evil  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:46 pm
I already said I don't agree to those terms. I'll gladly hand you a copy of the coma dance for you to enjoy over and over, but there is no way I'm giving you all copies and the original. You can't hog such a golden moment all to yourself twisted

Those other pictures on the other hand need to be destroyed stare

If you don't want to hand them over, then you can find someone else to move your crap.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:54 pm
Golden moment! And you don't call being all snuggly huggly cuddly with Ryzan a golden moment? twisted I mean, you were so cute laying on top of him with your lips pursed at his neck. Plus, the Photoshop ones are to DIE FOR!!! OMG! Who knew you could do so much with Photoshop? To go from a simple cuddling on the floor to an all out raging hormones fest! twisted

*leans across table and glares at TES*

Don't play with me elf. You'll find I play rough and hard! evil  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:58 pm
stressed You and I both know the coma dance isn't nearly as bad as those photos scream  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:08 pm
-appears-

Bizarre... so bizarre... my sister is in a gloomy cheerleader uniform doing dark cheers...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:18 pm
actually, that's no so bizarre. She's done that before. Not quite sure why... I think bandaidd inspires her or something.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:29 pm
-Sees that the MW is hoppin' with patrons and decides to walk on past, not in the mood for meeting new people. Walks past Chatty Kathy's and spots TES, goes inside-

Hey TES.

-motions to a chair across from him- Do you eat alone often?

-perches on the edge of the chair-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games