Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:12 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

The wolf growled at Soli, so going to kill her when it had the chance.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:13 pm
Soli put the collar around the wolf's neck and waiting for the wolf to turn back into Leon,"I hope your not mad."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:19 pm
Thanks.

Kiro sits down again, picking up a detailed layout of the inside. He removes the MP5SD from inside his coat, the silenced submachine gun nearly invisible in the darkness of the pub. He also removes the magazine containing bullets doused in and containing holy water, and loads that. He keeps the submachine gun under his coat until Dante arrives, feeling the other people and acknowledging their lack of response.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:19 pm
Nike heard the television and showered quickly. She dressed in the spare outfit she kept in the room and dried her hair. She came out into the bedroom, all clean...." Movement caught her eye as sh noticed the scurity tv's were on. If they were off, they only turn on when someone enters the office. "Robert, I think we have company." She noticed someone was on the otherside of the bookcase.

The cat gave an idignant mew at the thought of pissing someplace dirtier than its own litter box. At Misha's behest, it slipped back out the window and folowed Dante from the rooftops. "Good boy, I promise you tuna tartar for a week." She laughed. She noted they were heading for Embrace. "Oh, not good, not good." She jumped down and began running that way herself.

EDITED  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:21 pm
((He's not outside the bookcase, he's in the table nearest it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:25 pm
The whisperer opened his door to let Caldwell in,"Seeking things while thoughts area astray."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:27 pm
"Who's here?" Robert asked Nike. He looked at the security tv. "Who is that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:29 pm
Caldwell nods thanks, enters the house, and then nods assent.

"Yes. It seems there is a problem... but you already know that."

SHIIIITTTTT!!!! Kiro let out a massive overwhelming thought, focused at the pair looking at the cameras, then severed the cord that kept them running via telekinesis.

He stood casually from his seat, making sure that the two couldn't see him anymore.  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:36 pm
The whisperer nodded,"There are always problems though this one may shatter the glass and make a war."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:39 pm
Dameon Black
"Who's here?" Robert asked Nike. He looked at the security tv. "Who is that?"

"I've never seen him before. But he can't be there for anything good. I wonder how he got past everyone. Should we surprise him.?" She had a smile on her face. She didn't like it when people interrupted her alone time.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:40 pm
"It already has shattered the glass... surface tension holds the water together, but oil will be added, collapsing the fragile barrier."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:43 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante rushed towards Embrace, knowing that's where Kiro most likely was. He was quick to enter the club, but looked around. Where are you? He asked, looking around, trying to seem like he wasn't up to anything.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:43 pm
The Whisperer nodded understanding,"Yes though there is only one who can stop it from collapsing do you know who it is."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:46 pm
Kiro stands, and nods.

The standing man near the back. The cameras are off - they know I'm here. I'm going to pull out. I got noticed - sorry for making you come. It seems that I did not need assistance. I screwed up.

He begins to walk to the entrance casually, nonchalantly.

"The one that stops the oil... I do not know, though I have several guesses. I'm assuming you know."  

Kroenig

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:48 pm
Misha saw Dante go in and she headed to the back entrance. Romeo was there, and let her in. Nike was kinda a friend and she didn't want her to die and she had a vested interest in Dante and didn't want him to die. She ran towards the dance floor and ran into another guy. "Oh, sorry."

EDITED  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games