Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:59 pm
I was outside eating the pastry I got from Lily's while looking for Karrie. I heard nurses talking about a dark elf in the clinic and thought they meant Tes or Ryzan.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:08 pm
tch.. I -wish- it was Tes in here instead of me stare That a** didn't even think to bring me in until I'd already been in pain for a couple of days.

So you know Tes and Ryzan... we've met before, right?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:19 pm
He waited that long? I'm sorry. *looks at Draa strangely* Of course we have met. I do not speak when Karrie is there.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:29 pm
What does Karrie have... wait... Velcore? Since when do you talk? Oh god... maybe I'm still not used to the morphine and I'm talking to myself gonk  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:33 pm
Amy was at the receptionist counter inside the clinic, Kits having shown her the way. She sighed and put the food on the counter.

"Well, I guess someone else can enjoy this, then. Thanks for getting the cookies, Kits." She smiled at the receptionist, who seemed to appreciate the food.

"Hello, Miss. Can you tell me where Draa is, please? He's a dark elf. We're... friends."

The receptionist told her where she could find him. Amy gently took Thistle from Kits' arms and walked with them all to Draa's room. Outside of it, she knocked softly on the door.

"Draa? It's Amy. Can I and a couple friends come in for a few minutes, please?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:37 pm
Yes, I am Velcore... *looks up when he hears Amy at the door and doesn't say any more*

*thanks the receptionist and follows Amy to Draa's room*

*flies in front of Kits until she grabs him so he'll stay out of her way*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:48 pm
*groans when he hears that it's Amy at the door, then looks at Velcore oddly when he suddenly gets quiet, but shrugs it off*
I guess Karrie isn't the only one you're quiet with

*speaking loud enough to be heard outside the door*
That depends... who are these "friends"? stare

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:54 pm
Amy sighed softly. "Kits and Smok... and Thistle. Draa, we want to apologize, Thistle and I! We're so sorry for what happened. Thistle didn't mean to hurt you. We brought some lasagna rolls and chicken, but Kits reminded me that Tes is vegetarian, and so you probably are, too. So she brought some chocolate cookies. Please let us come in. I promise we won't stay long. We want to apologize and also see how you are doing, see if there's anything we can do to help."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:56 pm
*eyes widen when Amy mentions Kits*

We just wanted to check on you, Draa.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:05 am
tch.... fine. But only because there's cookies involved! And keep that damn horse off of my bed scream  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:08 am
Amy made sure to wipe the smirk that appeared on her face when she heard Draa's attitude. She was apologetic, though.

She opened the door and her eyes widened largely when she saw that he had green hair. She had expected an exact replica of Tes, but the green hair really caught her off guard.

She tried to recover quickly, though, and smiled softly at Draa. "Hey Draa... How are you doing? Probably sucky."

When she walked closer to the bed, she saw Velcore near Draa's bed. "Hi, Velcore! It's good to see you, sweetie."

She would have pet him, but she was keeping both her arms around Thistle. She knew Thistle wouldn't try to get out of her arms, but she thought it'd make Draa feel better.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:12 am
*walks in behind Amy* Hi Draa. Wow, you do look just like Tes. Except for the hair... *brings the cookies over and sets them on the table next to the bed* Hi Velcore. *reaches down and pets Velcore*

*squeaks happily when he sees Velcore*

*chirps happily and nuzzles Kits*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:20 am
Yes... the hair. It's that color everywhere on my body too. Wanna see? twisted

Oh hey.. cookies... *snatches one off the table before Kits is even done setting them down and takes a bite*
I never thought I would enjoy a simple chocolate chip cookie so much crying

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:23 am
No, Draa, I don't need to see anywhere else. rolleyes *watches his expression as he eats the cookie* Is the food here that bad?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:30 am
Amy smiled when Tes... Draa took a cookie quickly. "If you want, Draa, I could bring you chocolate chip cookies every day you're in here. It's the least I can do after what happened."

Thistle looked down at Draa with huge sorrow-filled eyes. She squeaked softly at him. She recognized his scent. It was the green round ball she had bounced on and accidentally hurt. She had tried to heal him, but it hadn't worked apparently. He looked much different now, but he smelled the same.

"Draa, I think Thistle is squeaking that she's very sorry for what happened."  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games