Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:54 pm
Austria
"Hmm, I suppose. If there's a party somewhere in Europe, you're always there."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:16 am
Mexico
O_O; "Seriously? ACK! And I left America alone with him. What have I done?" she shook her head "Now hold on! Lots of nations done bad stuff in the past, but they can change. Like my brother Spain, he's not the same as he used to be. So, I shouldn't jump to conclusions."

Vatican City
"Tha's nice of you to offer, but I'm always so busy, traveling to different places, spreading the word of god.... I'm barely back at my own home." ^^;

(no worries, I can understand the horrors of testing ><)  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:34 pm
Prussia
"See?! Everybody knows that I'm always at parties! So how come Ungarn didn't?"

China
He smiles. "You shouldn't worry about America, aru. They actually get along fine...as long as you don't mention the Cold War, aru." He stops smiling, his features suddenly becoming more serious. "Nations may change, but sometimes they changle only on the surface. Like they always say, a leopard can never change its spots, aru."

Spain
He sighs, feeling defeated. "You'll still visit us from time to time though, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:57 pm
Mexico
she slightly trembled "I guess....... But Vati taught me not judge so rashly. 'Judge not, lest ye be judged.' The only passage from the bible I remember. Most of the time I doze off during Sunday school, but don't tell the Vatican, he'd bible-bash me." ^^; she looked at the closet America and Russia were in "Uhhhh... They've been there too long, maybe I should check if they're okay....."

Vatican City
he smiled "Of course~! I'd want to check on my little angel once in a while. Plus, visit you and Romano." ^_^  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:00 pm
Austria
"And why are you asking me? Why don't you inquire to her?" rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:31 pm
Prussia
"But she likes you better! I'm not gonna risk being hit by her frying pan! That s**t hurts!" =_=;

China
He folded his arms together, smiling at Mexico. "You have a very forgiving heart, aru. I wish I could be like that, aru. And don't worry, I won't tell him." He also looks at the closet door. "Do I really wanna know what they're doing in there, aru?"

Spain
He squealed, hugging Vatican. "Thank you so much! I'm sure Lovi would be glad to hear that!"

Romano
He walks out of the kitchen, still eating some pasta. "Glad to hear 'bout what?"

Spain
He looks at Romano. "Mexico's gonna be staying with us and Vatican will come visit us once in a while as well! Isn't that wonderful~?!"

Romano
He shrugs, still nomming on his pasta. "Sure, why not?"

Spain
He laughs nervously, looking back to Vatican. "Um, he's happy! He really is! Lovi just doesn't like to show it much..." sweatdrop  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:38 pm
Mexico
"I just wanna know if he's still alive. I may hate him for stealing half my land when he beat me in the Mexican war *mumble mumble* ..... but he did help me out when I was a dictatorship long ago... Thanks to him, I'm no longer one." she lightly knocked on the closet door "E-Everything okay in there?"

Vatican City
he smiled "It's okay, I understand. I'm just happy that a family's together again." ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:54 am
Austria
He sighs and makes his way over to her. "Ungarn, Preußen wants to know how you didn't know that he was going to be here, considering that he goes to every party in Europe."

Japan
He sees Mexico walk over to the closet. "Umm, Hungary-chan, you may want to get your camera ready."  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:22 pm
Hungary
She shows Austria the hand while pulling out her camera. "Not right now. I need to take some pictures! Ask me later, kay?" She looks over to Mexico. "Mexico, could you be a dear and open the door please?" ^//w//^

China
He sighs and glares at Hungary. "You and Japan sure like really weird things, aru."

Hungary
"Says the one who likes Hello Kitty~."

China
He looks away. "S-Shut up! Hello Kitty is cute, aru!" He then puts his ear to the closet door and listens. A few seconds later, his face pales and he pulls away from the door. "D-Don't open it, Mexico. Don't." O_O

Hungary
She grins wildly. "Open it! Open the door!"

Spain
He smiles before turning his attention to Mexico and the others. "Hmmm...I wonder what's going on?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:29 pm
Mexico
slightly opens the door, and peeks inside O_O "Ay caramba!" closes the door, shudders.

Vatican City
"Something in the closet?" o.o;

Canada
"what's wrong, Mexico?" o.o  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:35 pm
Japan
"I think we should obey Hungary-chan's wishes." He nods.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:33 pm
Mexico
she blocks the door "I-I don't think that's a good idea. Especially since Russia's in there along with America." she shudders "I saw things I so didn't want to see." crying

Canada
pats her back "There, there. Everything's gonna be okay." he hugs her.  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:18 pm
France
"I'm kind of interested in seeing too~"  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:22 am
Mexico
"What the heck is wrong with you people?!" gonk

Canada
holds her closer "Calm down. That's just how they are..." sweatdrop

Mexico
"All these European nations are weirdos. At least I'm happy Vati and Spain are the sane ones."  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:14 am
Spain
"But I kinda wanna see too~." sweatdrop

Romano
He shudders, looking away from Spain. "I can't believe I live with a perv."

Hungary
"Aw, the hell with this!" She walks over to door and opens it just so that her camera could fit in and took a couple of photos. She then peeked in and squealed, shutting the door in the process. "I got the pictures~!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games