Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:29 am
Tomoyo and Kazumi nodded and walked with the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:43 am
i stoped spining derek and let him run around with amy and jessica. blake came up next to me and grabbed my hand, "so, wat should i be expecting for you to get for your clothes?" blake said teasingly, "ha, ha, shut-" i cudnt breath anymore, it felt like something was choking me, then everything went black and i fell to the ground. vision:: ther was a girl sitting in an area wer ther wer numorous trees covering her face, she cudnt tell if she was a mutant or not but she was ther in erin's vision. she took a sip of her drink and then stuck it bak in her bag. then erin left her flock at a restruant and flew over the tree area by herself. she hid at the base of the tree making sure that the girl cudnt see her. then everything became bright and she was back at the beach with seven worried faces looking at her.
"erin!" blake yelled as he caught me before my head hit the ground, blake tried to shake me awake. "erin, wake up!" blake whispered as he checked my face for anything that might giv him a clue as to why i had suddenly stopped breathing and blacked out. "mm...wa' happened?" i said rubbing my temples and squeezing my eyes shut. i was breathing again, thankfully  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:50 am
Tomoyo and Kazumi rushed to Erin when she fell. "What happened? Are you alright?" They both asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:03 pm
"ugh...my head hurts...ugh.." i said wenevr i opened my eyes. "erin, i cudnt read your mind..normaly i can but this time i didnt. why?" derek asked touching my forehead. "same with me." amy chimed. "i dunno kiddos. kazumi, wer you able to read my mind?" i asked squinting up at her. blake was rubbing my arm trying to calm me down, he cud tell i was going to start to hyperventalate soon. which it did help a littl but i still felt clastrophobia inside cuz of my vision.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:08 pm
Kazumi shook her head. "No..I tried, but something blocked it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 pm
"ugh...it felt like something was choking me..i cudnt breath...and then it felt like that one time a had sprained my wing and was pushed off a cliff and it felt like i was falling for like 5minutes and then blake caught me and all i heard before i saw my vison was him saying my name...that thing choking m...mustv blocked you guys..." i said talking a littl too fast making my head hurt more. "do you think we should just crash here for the night..skip the game?" blake asked leaning me up against him.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:00 pm
"If you're not feeling well, we shouldn't..." Tomoyo murmured. Kazumi nodded. "Whatever's best for you.." She said, looking around the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:07 pm
"no, no," i protested, "im fine. its just a littl headache. ill be fine." i said as i tried to get up. blake helped me up and stood ther holding my waist. "i can stand on my own." i said nudging him away. once he took his hand off nad stepped away i started t fall over wen i tried walking. "whoa." "nope. we r staying here. i dont care if you want to go or not. we can go another time." blake said ruching over to catch me. blake picked me up without giving me a chance to argue with him. he walked over to the edge of the cliff and sat me down. "now stay. i dont want you to get hurt." "blake ill be fine. just giv me a couple minutes." i said trying to stand and ended up falling bak down on my butt miserably.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:23 pm
Tomoyo looked at Erin. "You shouldn't overexert yourself...." She said quietly. Kazumi jumped when she heard a rustling noise in the bushes nearby. Instinctively, she took out her knife and threw it at the bush. A rabbit limped out and collapsed, dead. "Hn..." She said, retrieving the knife.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:32 pm
"looks like we hav a snack." sora said sarcastically. i chuckled. "ill be fine. watevr it was its gone now, so im perfectly fine guys. no worries." i said as blake helped me to my feet unwillingly. i stumbled a littl wen i took a couple steps with him holding my hand for ballance. "see im fine. and you guys wer worried." i said rolling my eyes. "ok, then walk on your own." blake said letting go of my hand. "fine." i smirked and walked a few steps before i tripped over my own foot and fel on my face. i cud hear the littl ones snickering and blake chuckling as he helped me sit up. "nice try babe, but you are staying here, and thats that. so dont argue with me about it." i sat ther and folded my arms and sighed, "fine." and i crawled back over to the cliff. "so wat r we going to-" i started to choke again. this time was different tho. it felt like i cud actually feel hands and my throat. i mouthed the words 'help me.' before i blacked out again. the last thing i saw was blake rushing over to me and the littl ones go silent.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:36 pm
"Erin???" They btoh said, rushing towards her. "What the hell is happening?" Kazumi asked whoever knew. "Well, I'm sure if we knew this wouldn't be happening." Tomoyo growled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:51 pm
vision:: erin walking along the beach late at night with blake hand in hand. they wer at least a littl dot to the rest of the flock by now. something came out of the water spalshing erin and blake. blake hit hhis head on the cliff hard enough that he fell to the sand like a ton of bricks. the thing that had come out of the water was now taking the form of an eraser. it kept multiplying by the hundreds. they al had guns and knives. erin snapped her wings out for an up and away but just as she did that, they all shot at her. she shielded herself with her wings only geting shot twice in her left leg in the same spot. she flew up into the air and dodged as many knives as she cud. she turned around to see that her flock was all in cages and they wer now stuffing blake into his. she was distracted so an eraser duplicate threw the knife at her chest, almost too close to her heart.
blake cradled me in his arms while i was out. i sat up right with my eyes wide with terror and started to cry. i felt my chest to make sure ther wasnt a hole wher the knife had stabbed me. i looked around disorianted, and saw that my flock wasnt in cages. "erin, sweetie. wats wrong?" blake said wiping the tears from my face, trying to look in my eyes. "i-i-i-i...your alive!" i said and threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:04 pm
Kazumi tilted her head. 'Hm.. I couldn't see what happened again..' Tomoyo tilted her head again. "Why wouldn't he be? Wait, what di you see this time?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:10 pm
i replayed the images in my head and cried harder. "kazumi can you explain it to them p-p-please?" i sobbed. blake held me tighter and looked at kazumi for answers. "did i die in your vision erin?" he asked horrified. "i dont kno! i say you hit your head on the cliff and you didnt get back up! and..and...it was horrible...we hav to go! now! we cant stay here!" i sobbed loudly into blake's chest. he nodded and looked back at kazumi.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:15 pm
Kazumi cringed when the vision played through Erin's head and nodded, then sent it to Sora, Tomoyo, Jessica, and Blake. Tomoyo bit her lip when she saw it. "Crap..." She murmured.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games