Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:27 am
Treya rubbed her arm a bit from being slapped then helped ali to a sitting position "Ummm..i think it was a trap door or something and i think it did that when you try to pull your dress off of that old candle stick thing just befor we fell" she looked around every thing was pith black they couldn't see..."damnit i wish i could use fire it would be very helpful right now" she shook her head and tryd to look around again even though all she could see was darkness

((Edit: lol wow third time in a row im top of the page xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:29 am
Ali leaned over in Treya's arms and looked down. "Whaddyou thinks down there?" She asked, squinting into the darkness. After a bit she sat back and rubbed her eyes. She dangled her legs and swung them around.  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:48 am
"nothing good i would presume" she looked around again then back up, they'd fallen quite a bit down but the trap door was still open she was a bit hope full "but how am i gunna get us back up there or maybe"... treya looked down again and thought of something she gathered any loose strands of the black vines and tied them into a ball then threw it over the side of the web net and waited to hear when it would hit the floor blinked when she heard an imediate thud looking at ali she said "can you stay here for a sec" after that she swung her legs over the edge of the web and reached her legs out she could just feel a the floor or some kind of solid surface moving to the bottom of the net she swung and landed on the flat surface making a slit thump as she did a torch light sprung to life in a bright eerie green-blue color below her treya gave a sigh when mor lights came to life lightng up where they were "Crap" she relized that the flat surface she had been standing on was actually the top of a shelf jumping up again she managed to grab the netting and haul her self up again "so it seems we're in another part of the library but this one seems to be not in use if we climb down there and look for some upward stairs we should manage to get back to the main floor is that all right" she asked ali

((longest post ever X_X))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:31 pm
"Okey dokes," Ali said. She started moving and made to jump down off the vines and onto the bookcase below.  

Wolfyofthesky

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 pm
Kira saw a girl climb down from a vine and was wondering what was going on over there, he went over her and asked her "did something happen up there?"

(yay i can post now lol xD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:48 pm
((haha, yay. just so you know, they're in the library...yeah...too bad vampiric's off now >.<))  

Wolfyofthesky

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:51 pm
(i guess i am too then since that post was directed over at you razz and hopefully she logs in later)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:55 pm
((rawr, teh 4 year old is gonna get you))

Ali thumped onto the top of the bookshelf. She lay flat on her belly and waved her hands at the new guy who walked up. "There was a hole in the floor! And we fell...but Treya made stuff grow and caught us! Who're you?" Ali didn't really wonder what the guy was doing down there, probably something to do with the treasure hunt, though.  

Wolfyofthesky

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:00 pm
(NOES FEAR TEH 4 YEAR OLD D: and treasure hunt? o.o didnt realize one was going on lol)

So what you're saying is your friend got both you and her caught in her own attack? thats kinda sad no offense to her, although if you need any help i'd be happy to do so. As for me My names Kira its nice meeting you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:03 pm
((lol, want a fill in? sry, but I gtg real soon. I has finals tomorrow T-T gotta study and whatntot))

Ali giggled and puffed up her chest. "I made the floor go away! All by myself! But Treya helped too. But not as much as me!" She started to try climbing down from the bookshelf, her tiny foot searching for a ledge.  

Wolfyofthesky

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:09 pm
(a fill in would be nice and you're still in school then? that sucks lol i've been out since june third razz )

Why did you make the floor disappear then? I mean even if you're looking for treasure I doubt they would hide it under the library anyway. although its always better to look in the places that are least expected for treasure hunts.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:21 pm
((oh you shut up XP I go back sept 7, so there

so quick fill in: its friday at the academy, today there's an I'ras rank up test, and no classes. For today/ saturday and sunday there's a treasure hunt in the library (you can grab a map...somewhere) kids are going with others, or by themselves. The library is really deep and has waterfalls and monsters and stuff

and ali didn't say anything about the treasure hunt))

Ali was halfway down the bookshelf. "I wasn't trying to. My...my uni-form got stuck!" she waved her arm at him, her oversized academy uniform hanging off, to illustrate her point. "And then there was this noise, and the floor disappeared!"  

Wolfyofthesky

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:26 pm
(not much of a difference i go back august 28th so my break is a bit longer than yours razz lol also since my char is already rank 1 does he even have to take a test?)

A strange noise right before the floor disappeared huh thats interesting what did it sound like? Also you should probably be more careful if you know the uniform is too big.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:18 pm
((rank 1 is the lowest))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:24 pm
(crap i meant to choose the highest one lol not the lowest xD)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games