Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:22 am
Amon Larethian
not sure if this has been asked before

For growth points, if you used the points from minipets and/or art for year one points, can you do those things again for year two points as well? Or is it a one time only thing?

Also, how do we count growth points for the horsemen trials?

I know this one! Because I asked it when Mal went to Y2. XD

You can do those things again for Y2 but you have to use different art/minipets. smile And the points for the Trials aren't up yet I don't think!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:25 pm
Do the spectators of the trials know anything of what happened with the death trials?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:09 pm
Trials points question! If you just went to Y3 with the trials as the exam, do the points awarded for the trails count for your Y3+ tally? Or do we just ignore them, since the Trials were the exam and technically the characters were still Y2 at the time? (Since points for Y2 get wiped upon 'level up'.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:35 am
For humans who died for real before their pod ever woke them up (ie in their trail) do they get a grave marker in the Deus cemetery? Or is that Hunters only and theres something else for people who dont make it?  

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:39 am
idk those first

zoobey

pagin u

Rosie, they have a separate cemetery, more info can be found on it in this rp.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:08 am
Ah! Thanks Liz that was very informative <3 Can we just assume if our Hunter has someone buried up there that they found out about it however or do we actually need to be ICly told?  

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:10 am
Yeah you can just assume they were either told at some point, or found the location on a facility map ~  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:30 am
Bonfires, can we make them? Is there a certain place they're allowed? (Was thinking by the lake, possibly?)  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:24 am
I believe that Y2s can handicap down to Y1 mechanics for battles/spars. Can I handicap health in other ways? For this particular miniplot I was thinking of doing a gradual degrading scale of HP over several battles (40, 35, 30, 25 probably). So long as this is not giving Yin an advantage and its actually crippling him instead is this allowed?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:30 pm
As long as the crippling is ICly plausible ~ yup ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:05 pm
lizbot

If your FEAR shield is broken can you still use your FEAR ability? Like Roch's at -2 and he'd like to use his Chill ability to try and walk out of there on his own two feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:13 pm
Nupe ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:07 pm
Students grow from year to year, but how does the school calendar work? Are they in like a semester system? do they have "summers" off?

My slimer is going to go to Y2 soon, and I was curious how it worked ICly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:26 pm
Do we make a open thread for each open class or keep using the same thread for many open classes?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:33 pm
There is no set semesters or summer off, but many students do take a break between years.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games