Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:36 pm
User Image
                                                    I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
                                                    I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
                                                    I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
                                                    I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli felt like flailing a bit when first Jean, and then David seemed to get the wrong impression of his statement. He wasn't trying to be snarky, honest! Misinterpretation at it's finest, he guessed. He at least had enough sense to not say anything about what the argument was about, even though they were talking about blood. Why that was important was beyond the albino kid. Maybe everyone at the school was secretly a vampire? That would be so cool! He wondered if he could tell who was a vampire and who wasn't. Maybe David was one, and was trying to hide it? He did seem to be offended by the subject, after all. "I think it would be cool to be a vampire. I mean, just think. You have super senses, can turn into a bat, drink blood, disappear, and enchant people. That would be probably the coolest thing ever. Besides, you could be a vampire and denying it. You never know!" He poked the other boy's arm, trying to see if he could tell by feel. Well, he was warm, so maybe not. Or maybe he just fed, and had someone else's blood in his veins. That would account for the warm feeling, right?

He then looked at Jean, a bit confused about the whole topic that erupted into an argument.
                                                    "So, why all the blood talk? Is this the part where half the student body turns into blood sucking monsters and tries to eat everyone or something? Or am I totally off? I mean, if I had to donate blood, sure, I could, I guess. But does that mean that the one half of the population that isn't a blood sucking monster have to pair up with a student that is and they feed the other or something? I don't think I have enough blood for that, to be honest. Or am I the only non-blood sucking person here. You're not one, are you?" He started poking Jean now, trying to determine if this was the case. Hey, he was new. He was allowed to be confused.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Wow, is this kid ticked or something?
                                                    OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
                                                    I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
                                                    I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
                                                    I believe that family is worth more than money or gold

mc2

Laurel Mindfang

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:02 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

This kid needs to stay away from fiction novels.

David's expression grew all the more annoyed when the kid poked him and talked about being a vampire would be cool. "You're a wizard, kid, you can with enough practice and time do all that without being a vampire," David answered, annoyed. "Spells and potions can increase your senses or alter them, if you are interested in turning into a bat you can take up animagus classes, disappearing-there's spells to apparate and to appear invisible or splurge on an invisibility cloak... the drinking blood thing seems a bit excessive and generally is unhealthy."

"And, vampires are far from being the 'coolest thing ever'. I suppose there are the vampires who are good, but then there are the psychotic ones too," He answered. "A few years back there was a festival that turned into a blood bath because of the psychotic type vampires. Many of the older students suffer physical or mental wounds as a result of that. My mother actually was injured permanently thanks to that. I think I'd rather be dead than actually be a vampire. Read some books on defense against the dark arts or magical beings, for God's sake. And while you are at it, if you didn't read Hogwarts A History, you probably should do that."

"And the blood talk is more of essentially what one could equate to eugenics," David answered. "Think Hitler and World War II for example or other genocides-there are several to chose from. Just because we live in a world of magic doesn't mean our society at its core is all that different. Some people will only put credit to you if you come from a magic family and the farther you can prove the line the better. It is nonsense really, there are muggle-borns, that is magical individuals who weren't born to magical parents, and half-bloods, one parent is magical the other is not, who are more accomplished in magic than some pure-bloods, that is generally speaking a child born of two magical parents."

"I suppose it gives something of those of the old generation or narrow-minded mind set to fuss over," David sighed. "There you just got some basic history lessons. Like I said, reading books about the world you are now a part of will help keep you from putting your foot in your mouth as much."

Laurel Mindfang
Diamond Wales

User Image
Pet: Annabella

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:08 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw First Year Half-Blood

User Image
xxxxxxxx I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
------------------------------------------------- 'Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
xxxxxxxx Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
------------------------------------------- Trying to see through the rain coming down

-------- ✎ Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do... ✦ --------

Eugene sighed when David lectured him and told him to stop apologizing and grow a backbone, because he might get sick for stressing over everything. He was right, the argument has happened and he could not fix it. But he could not blame Eva because she's unaware of it just like him. "Alright," he sighed, trying to make at least David shut up for a while. This guy needs some sense of humor, really.

He glanced at David then at Elijah. Eugene squinted his eyes at Elijah and gave him a face like saying , "What. Are. You. Talking. About?". How did even Eli get the conclusion about vampires when he heard something about 'Blood'? He was getting worried about him poking David, since he's not on the mood. He's not even in a mood to laugh, either. Then Elijah poked him, he looked at him and shook his head. Showing him that that wasn't the thing they're talking about.

Then David got ticked off, yep it has begun. He began ranting about all the spells, potions, and transfiguration like a huge talkie. Was this guy saying that they should all do nothing but to read and study. For him, he prefer learning than studying. He read a book about Charm because he liked it that way. The books that he didn't read yet is for a surprise or a spark for curiosity. Eugene was starting to get annoyed with David right now.

He attempted to stop David's rambling with a calm voice, "Alright, got it. Now let's try not to talk about it, alright? How about we just cool off and cease this for a moment? Didn't you say that ending this argument is a smart move, how about ending it right now?" He sounded annoyed while keeping his cool , so that people from afar would think they're just having a normal conversation. "It would be best not to make this thing bigger and I'm really hope you know that, or else many people will be affected," He kept his tone down, he really wanted to cease this trouble and move on.

-------- I'll be strong, I'll be wrong but life goes on. --------

User Image
"A thinker now! And open-minded to boot! And a love of learning...
You are definitely a... Ravenclaw!"

With: Elijah and David
Attire: [x]

Diamond Wales
mc2

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:14 am
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // fancying Daniel Kiremonospaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jerspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hmph. So apparently he's cooled off.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy watched the white-haired child wander down to the Ravenclaw table, incredibly excited that he'd gotten put in her house. She was a bit put out when he didn't sit with her, but from where she sat, it looked like he knew the kid he'd sat with, so she chalked it up to him having a friend in his own year. She was content to leave him be... until she noticed that the pair seemed to've gotten into a somewhat heated debate with... David? That was his name, right? Whatever, all she knew about the kid was that he was a total stick in the mud. Eli didn't seem phased by whatever the boy was saying, but his friend looked distressed. She frowned; it was their first night in the castle, what was with that guy, upsetting them like that? She nudged Jer with her shoulder. "I'm gonna go collect a couple of firsties; be right back," she told him, still concerned that he wasn't talking to her, but chalking it up to Jer being Jer.

spaceGypsy made her way down the table, arriving just in time to hear Eli rambling on about vampires. Her nose crinkled; the kid had a pretty active imagination... it was admirable, really. And then David pretty much tried to squash it out of him. "There's just as many psychotic people are there are vampires; Voldemort was only human, you know. So were his most of his followers, and from what I heard, there were a lot more of them than there were vampires at the festival. Just a thought. And he's going to get plenty of history lessons starting tomorrow, pretty sure he's not hurting anyone being a dreamer tonight." She narrowed her eyes at the third year. The guy probably meant well, he was just... boring. So boring. And Eli didn't need to be exposed to that kind of negativity, and neither did his friend.

spaceThe fourth year turned to the albino with a wide grin, effectively shutting David out. "Welcome to Ravenclaw, Eli! Who's your friend? The two of you should follow me and sit with the troublemakers; we're more fun. Trouble's optional though," she said with a wink, and then her hands were on their wrists and dragging them behind her. "Don't mind him; he's kinda like that. Nothing against you guys. I'd avoid him, though. He's a major drag," she said, plopping back down next to Jer with a wide grin. "Miss me?" she asked the blonde with a wink. "I brought guests!" Maybe she'd been a bit rude, but whatever; David was a black hole, he sucked all he happiness out of everyone he talked to. Echo tried to be nice about it, but even he didn't really care for the guy, and Echo was about the most boring person she knew.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:26 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw First Year Half-Blood

User Image
xxxxxxxx I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
------------------------------------------------- 'Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
xxxxxxxx Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
------------------------------------------- Trying to see through the rain coming down

-------- ✎ Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do... ✦ --------

Jean began to slouch after talking, he wanted some silence for a moment. This David was a total kill-joy; he prefer to go with Cathy than with him. Cathy is sweet and very friendly, but this guys was a stick-in-the-much bookworm. Then a lady came in and began to sass David, in which her words are really sensible. "Welcome to Ravenclaw, Eli! Who's your friend? The two of you should follow me and sit with the troublemakers; we're more fun. Trouble's optional though," He looked up and lightly smiled at the lady, she is as sweet as Sera. He decided to follow her into their place.

"Don't mind him; he's kinda like that. Nothing against you guys. I'd avoid him, though. He's a major drag," Jean shrugged and whispered, "I couldn't hate him, really. But it's just he's a grump, in which it's pretty surprising to be honest" Really, he was surprised by his grumpy demeanor. But he couldn't blame him at all because yeah, rough past about vampires...

-------- I'll be strong, I'll be wrong but life goes on. --------

User Image
"A thinker now! And open-minded to boot! And a love of learning...
You are definitely a... Ravenclaw!"

With: Gypsy and Elijah
Attire:

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:56 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Current Age: 13

Never knew I would be actually glad to see Gypsy-thrilled actually.

David shrugged as Gypsy pointed out their were just as many psychotic people as there were vampires. She of course pointed out Voldemort and all of his followers-Hell, his mother's side had enough rumors about their possible involvement with Voldemort. It was one of the reasons they were so avid about putting on a face that they weren't as much of blood purists as they really were. His father's family probably just wanted to distance themselves some and just took advantage of having a squib in the family for that point. Besides, he did point out the eugenics argument, there was nothing to debate about humans having just as good odds of being evil. His eugenics example pointed out that much.

"Oh your right about flawed human nature and psychotic people," He said with a shrug. "I agree on that point. However, Voldemort is dead, and his supporters and followers are just holding onto antiquated ideas in general. They're a dying race, good riddance. Ghosts of people clinging onto a past..." He said, sighing, not particularly bothered Gypsy was here because it meant she was probably just going to take the two first years out of his hair, which she started on by shutting him out to invite them over to her part of the table with cheer.

He glanced up to see Gypsy dragging them away to join her group, including the Slytherin who was masquerading as a Ravenclaw. David shook his head and merely threw up a hand as Gypsy pulled them away saying he was essentially a kill-joy and advised them to avoid him. The metamorphagus was basically help ensure his quietness and she was more or less correct. He wasn't even offended by the upperclassmen's assessment of him. He wasn't exactly brimming with friendliness or was the type to like people all that much as a general rule. And, the first years were gone to deal with the far more personable people of Ravenclaw. He couldn't help but smile slightly before returning to his book. Hell, Gypsy might have been focused on doing a favor for the first years, but she had done a big one for him, too.

Laurel Mindfang
Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

User Image

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image

---&
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

click click click, The heels made the familiar sound as Inari made her way into the great hall. All the former students had taken there place and were excitedly talking of theirs summers and the year to come. She liked to listen as she made her way to the staff table the children all talk so excitedly and it made her heart swell just a little at their joy of being here. She needed all the good feelings she could get as of current she didn't have a lot going on. The school was her baby and there for her focus. She hadn't even had time to go on a date or hell just find a guy.

She reached the table and walked down making polite hello's to those there. Sitting down she had her game face on. Serious but soft at the corners of her mouth. She appeared as if she could scold you in one moment and praise you in the next. Inari liked to keep others guessing.

Once the sorting began it was just a matter of time till the hat yelled out it's last placement. As that was done, Inari stood and made her way around the table and up to the podium, letting the gold out spread out it's wings as she waited for the students to settle down from their new members.
"Hello, I am Inari Evernight, welcome to Hogwarts. I hope you will enjoy your time here as it is a wondrous place and can help you go far in life. For those of you returning, welcome back and I'm glad to see you made it through the break well.

Now to the rules. No magic outside of the classrooms. Do not enter the forest if you wish to live to see the end of the year. Now listen in your classes and you should do just fine."
She clapped her hands and the tables filled with food and drink. She smiled at the wonder in some of the new student's eyes. Many had yet to see real magic and this was just their first taste."Enjoy dinner and have fun, soon classes will start." She stepped down and let them get back to their talks. Getting back to her throne like chair, Inari took a seat. Picking up her drink she took a big gulp of the wine that now filled the cup. And so it starts, she thought looking over the busy hall.

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:54 am
User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

Bradley finished eating and stood up. "OK First Years! Listen Up! I'm Bradley Goldwind, I'm one of the prefects for Ravenclaw House. I'll be showing you to the common room. If you have any questions feel free to ask, but please follow me." he said as he looked at the group of first years. His Crystal Blue eyes showed a sign of cheerfulness and as he watched, he smiled. Okay looks like they are all ready. He thought as he turned and moved out of the hall, towards the antechamber.

(( Exit to Antechamber. ))

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

Little Sage Lamb
Diamond Wales
XxXDevil-Chan
kiska166
Laurel Mindfang

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:59 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Current Age: 14 (as of December 25)

TIME: End of the Year Feast
I feel like this is going to a long summer...

Cathy hadn't been talking as much to him lately-his sister had reduced bothering him at least by half by half way through the year. David was half concerned about it, and then when he found out a week or so ago she intended to spend most of her summer in Tinworth at the Avery Manor, he was absolutely horrified, and before he could even think up why she shouldn't she had answered with a smile, 'I'm not stupid, David... but there's no reason I can't see my own family even if we have differing views. You just don't mention it and then no one knows the wiser, right?' At least her response had answered why she had started not talking him as much, beyond the fact she probably made her own friends-she was obviously fairly annoyed at him for lying to her in the first place (though he doubted she'd ever admit it aloud even being the slightest bit annoyed at him). He sighed, Cathy really was basically the epitome of a Hufflepuff-all smiles and putting others first and trying to avoid conflict.

Sighing, he flipped a page of the book he had in front of him with a slight scowl, deciding in this case he really couldn't do much. She could always just bring her phone with her and if it got too bad send a text or something to their parents or him so she could make up an excuse to leave. That was the best that could be done-he knew Cathy could be hardheaded enough about things that sometimes it was impossible to even get in a word of convincing to her. This was one of those cases.

Quote:

User Image

{OOC: Free for interaction.}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:58 pm
User Image
𝔾𝕪𝕡𝕤𝕪 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // space
CURRENTLY // Looking Rebellious at the Ravenclaw Tablespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Finally ******** going home...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy stepped into the Great Hall with flourish, walking to her table like she was on a mission, in spite of having absolutely no such mission to speak of. Or, maybe she did. Namely, she wanted Daniel to notice her. Not like she did before, at the beginning of the year, oh, no. Now she wanted him to notice that she was back to her old self. Maybe he hadn't been doing it on purpose (which she still wasn't convinced of, by the way) but he'd done it all the same and she was beyond pissed. The break-up had involved a lot of yelling... all on her part. Now, she felt awesome. She'd gotten her creative muse back, she was no longer second guessing her wardrobe choices... life was sweet. And she wanted to rub it in his bloody face. Then, after tonight, she'd be home, where she was far away from all of it. She could ditch that damned dress he'd bought her (she'd considered burning it, but couldn't in good conscience because it had been awfully expensive) and... she didn't even know. She felt like she wanted to spend the Summer wandering around London and flirting with boys. What boys, she had no idea. But she'd find some. There were always boys. Although, she did need to figure out how she was going to get that piercing she wanted. She still wasn't sure what it would be, really, but she wanted one. She could always just fake her mum again, but that seemed boring now that she'd done it. And she could make herself look too old to bother carding, but what sort of person at that age would want a nose ring? It was a real puzzle... but she'd figure it out. Maybe Jer would help out, now that the two of them were mostly back to normal. That seemed reasonable. They hadn't gotten up to any trouble all year... better make up for it over the Summer.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image
𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // single...space
CURRENTLY // Looking Depressed at the Ravenclaw Tablespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Gypsyspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Depressedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Why...?' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho wandered into the Great Hall in an obvious funk. He spotted his sister's hot-pink hair easily enough and, not really caring to even try hunting Kas down at this point, joined her at the table. He sat next to her, his expression obviously muddled, laying his cheek down on the table. He didn't notice his sister arch a brow at him, barely noticed when she poked his shoulder. "Hey. Gekko. What's wrong?" she asked him. Had he been in any other sort of mood, the nickname would've annoyed him. Instead, he noticed that she actually sounded concerned. Well, he shouldn't be so surprised. She was his sister, after all. He sighed and shrugged a bit, not answering. She scowled in response. "Uh-uh. Nope. Tell me what's up. Now," she insisted, and he turned to look at her.

spaceThe pair eyed one another for a moment, and then Gypsy's mouth fell open. "Oh, my God, the munchkin broke up with you! What... why?! You two were so... and he... And...!" she trailed off, hands waving dramatically, and he noticed the exact second she started to get pissed. Hard to miss; her eyes turned bright red, and a streak of the same appeared in her hair. Then she was shooting glares around the table, presumably looking for Kas. He could hear her mumbling under her breath, little snippets of 'Why, I ought to,' and 'Who does he think he is,' and the like.

spaceEcho sighed lightly, sitting up. "Don't worry about it, Gypsy... he had a good reason." This prompted the red in her eyes to grow brighter, the remaining pink hair to shift closer to the same shade. "Oh, I don't think so! You are my brother and you are fabulous and amazing and there is never a good reason for anyone to dump you and when I get my hands on him-"

space"He's dying, Gypsy."

spaceThis ended her rant prematurely, prompting a confused expression, though she maintained her anger. "He's... dying..." she said, and Echo nodded. "Yes, and could you keep it down, please? I don't want... People will talk..." He was satisfied when his sister nodded in agreement, though still, she didn't look even remotely satisfied. "How long has he known?" she asked, supposing that if he'd just found out and was sparing Echo, that was one thing. But, no such luck. "Basically his whole life? I dunno. I guess he didn't expect me to... get so invested. Broke it off so it wouldn't hurt so much or something." Now, the fourth year's expression change to one of malice, he hair and eyes turning as bright a red as Echo had ever seen them. That... brat... had KNOWN he was dying! He had known?! And he had dated her little brother?! What was wrong with him? What, was he romanticising himself, fancying that he'd leave a trail of broken hearts in his wake?! When she got her hands on him...

spaceBut, that wasn't what was important right now. She could swear vengeance later. For now... She wrapped her arms around her little brother, taking a couple of deep breaths. "Hey. Movie night when we get home, yeah? I'll watch whatever you want. And then you can make fun of me for being a wimp when the zombies give me nightmares. Just the two of us, like old times. Kay?" Echo offered his sister a small, broken smile, and nodded. "Sounds good, Gypsy," he whispered, for once actually thankful that she was his older sister. Only she would be willing to suffer through his movies to make her feel better, knowing the nightmares she'd have later on. Last time, she'd slept in a cot in their parents room for two weeks. Of course, she'd been, what, eight? Still. It was sweet... and almost managed to make him feel a bit better.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

Iñigo walked into the Great Hall, awaiting the closing feast to actually begin. He felt this term was generally successful. His grades were good, he performed on the pitch, not nearly as well as his first year, but he still did. He managed to hit a few of the best beaters in the school, which he took great pride in. But other than that, the term seemed uneventful, which was unusual for the school. He's used to something happening...but nothing seemed to really happen, except a fight that seemed to break out during the Ravenclaws and the Hufflepuffs. But that wasn't exciting for him, mainly because he was so focused on the game that he really paid no mind to it.

One good thing taken from this term however would definitely be the fact that Lexine might be going to Spain with him, which he definitely looked forward to. He smiled to himself at the though, then shifted his attention to what was happening around him. Nothing was really happening. Not many people were there and he was surprised to see that he was one of the first, which was never a thing. But he didn't fight the fact. It wasn't like he could just leave and go somewhere because he'd have to be back in about five minutes. So, he just decided to sit there and marvel at the decorations that were around the Great Hall.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:37 pm
We've had one chance
But over and over again
I'll clean your wounds tonight
So we can rewind it all 'til I come inside
I'll tear in two and never lie to you
'Cause you wouldn't take me home
Your eyes are yet to be clear now
You were right and I wasn't listening

User Image
Eleazar Draven Bradley
- Unknown Blood - Ravenclaw - Second Year -
[feeling: bored] [thinking: ...] [with: Ravenclaws] [at: Ravenclaw Table]

Eleazar found it kind of pathetic that there was pretty much no one here tonight that he would miss when he went home. It sort of made him sound like a jerk. But he'd spent two years with his house mates and had made no real attempts to get to know any of them. Why should he want to, he reasoned. They didn't always come off as the most... friendly bunch. There'd been that spat in the beginning of the year, which had not improved his opinion of any of them. Honestly, he'd written at least half his house off as self righteous snobs who probably secretly loved the fact they had a crest on their uniform that screamed intelligence. Smart people didn't always make the best friends. Hell, he wouldn't make the best friend. He didn't have anything to relate to any of these people about, and Ravenclaws weren't known for their love of idle chit chat. Maybe he should have opened his mouth a bit more, though. At least getting into a pointless argument with someone would have possibly taught them both something. In addition, he was tired, and he just wanted to go home. He missed his mum and da and Thea and Vi and yes, seeing his older siblings in an environment where they wouldn't either make fun of him or pretend not to know him. Good grief, the next time Jess made a face at him while she was walking by in the corridor he was going to follow her around with a sign saying I Am Her Weird Younger Brother, Everyone Please Mock My Sister. Then again, Jess might beat him up.

No one ever told me what I was missing.

I never wanted to hear that
We're the only ones we're running from
How can I make everything just okay?
The sun was two steps too close
We'll make believe that everything's all right
You were always right and I just wouldn't listen
We should stop 'cause there's nothing going on
I never wanted to hear all the things that you told me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:49 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine walked into the Great Hall with a smile on her face and a bit of a skip in her step. Another year passed, and it was just as good as the last...maybe even a bit better. She had become better friends with Iñigo, and was even going camping with him in the summer! Plus she got to experience a real quidditch game instead of just practices, and did pretty good considering it was her first. Games were definitely very different from practices...but hey, at least she got to experience it! And it was a great experience as well.

She walked herself over to Ravenclaw's table for the final feast of the year and searched up and down the rows until she saw a familiar face.

Iñigo sat alone at the table as seats filled in. Lexine slipped in next to him a bit hesitantly, after all she felt as if she were always by his side, but did anyway. She tapped his shoulder and smiled.
                                                "Hey, thought I'd tell you my parents said I could come camping...just for the week, though. Suppose they care more about me than I thought," Lexine grinned. "I got the letter from them yesterday, thought you'd like to know..." Lexine then fumbled her bracelet around in her hand for a moment before asking "I was wondering, would you like to come over to my house sometime this summer? I mean, I came over yours last summer so...dunno, it was just a thought..." While she asked, she kept her eyes away from Iñigo's, feeling a bit strange about asking him. She wasn't sure why, after all she and Iñigo had been friends for two years now, why would it be weird? However, it was, and Lexine didn't look at Iñigo until she finished her sentence, all the while she fingered her bracelet.

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

Iñigo dazed into the decorations around the hall, that is, until a particularly recognizable voice broke the silence. It was a voice that he of course would always want to hear. And one that he definitely had gotten used to over the year. She was always around him...pretty much the whole year...and he was around her of course. It wasn't like he didn't want to be around her. It definitely was the opposite case and his smile towards her just about told her that. She was the person he enjoyed to be around the most and probably always would be.

After a brief moment of listening to the girl speak, he found some joy when she told him that she would be going with him, but of course there was always a brief letdown, speaking that she could only go for the week, but hey, optimism. "That's great! I'm glad. Now I really am going to have a good time," he said to her, a bright grin on his face. He couldn't wait for the trip, since that was going to be the first week of his month in Spain. He would be go camping with her and some family members, and then take her home, and go straight to Alicante. This summer sounded great already. And during that time he was thinking about how the summer was going to go, she added another question that generally made him smile again. But she seemed to be nervous before asking him the question. Well, at least, she was noticeably fumbling with something on her wrist, and she never looked him in the eye, which was different for him. He was used to her keeping eye contact, but he didn't dwell on the fact. He figured he should probably answer her.

"Of course I will, I look forward to it," he said to her quickly, looking into the girl's eyes as she finally looked up. "You alright though?" he asked her instinctively, wondering why she was so nervous, but of course, he wouldn't ask that directly. That would definitely be rude.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

Arkendrai

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games