Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:06 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi blushed lightly as Iris asked whether it was luck or skill that got him placed on the Quidditch team but smiled all the same. When she mentioned Heather being "scary" he frowned and had to remind himself that she didn't know the older girl like he did but it didn't stop him from being slightly defensive as he spoke. "She's not scary. I mean, not on tha ground I mean in tha air she's a maddening missile!" Looking towards his new friend's excited squeal he saw another first year, Jared he was reminded, and smirked when he was called a gentleman. Heh, if he only knew. "Yeah well we've got about six more of these an' then we'll be just like these oldies talkin' about the good ol' days." Tobi replied chuckling.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Hufflepuff ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

ᙅᴀιи listened to the older boy, nodding his head, occasionally brushing a piece of hair away from his face. This boy, William, seemed like a pretty okay guy. "Nice to meet you, William. I'm sorry to hear that you can't spend time with your girlfriend over the summer, but I'm sure you two will keep in touch somehow. Maybe write letters or something?" If he had someone to write letters to, he definitely would. But all of his friends were back home at the orphanage, and if he needed to talk to them, he could just walk down the hall and knock on their door. Easy enough. At the mention of his job well done on the Pitch, Cain beamed with joy. "Oh, it was nothin' really. Just wanted to help out is all. I don't think I'm going to tryout again next year, unless the team needs me, of course." The young Hufflepuff had not yet put the pieces together that he was talking to the boy whose position he had filled.

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:32 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Sixth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

"Oh, it's not that I won't see her. I'll see her quite a bit. In fact, I was actually going to propose that her and I stay on my brother's yacht for few days. But that's beside the point. It's just that I won't see her everyday and I honestly hate not seeing her everyday. We always write letters too but it'll be fine," he said to Cain, a half smile on his face. He was glad this kid was keeping him company. It was quite the notion.

"No, no no! You have to. We...I mean, Hufflepuff needs you. You did well in those two. Well enough to be a starter for the team for years to come. You've got talent kid. If you have an interest in Quidditch, you might want to meet my brother Joshua Cloud. You...might have heard of him if you watched any Quidditch games at all," he said, talking about his brother who was an International player.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|4th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele watched as Katrina decided to plop down in front of her. How should he look at her? His enemy for taking his position, or his savior for getting him away from that blasted sport? He would just go down the middle, because neutral is what he should be. He waved as the both sat down, looking at Ariana for a brief second longer than Katrina, for obvious reasons that don't have to be reiterated at this point.

"Hi Kat," he said, smiling to her. He then looked to Ari and said, "Ari," and nodded as if she were his acquaintance and that only. He had to get over her somehow, but he wasn't too sure at all how to go around doing that exactly.

"And Melinda and I are doing quite well...at least...from my point of view. I'm sure she feels the same way. It's been a week since I saw her longer than the walk in the hallway. But the walks together are nice. Wish she showed her affection in public more however. But I have to deal with that aspect of her anyway. "How are you two? Still going strong I assume," he said, knowing that they were. He still couldn't get over the fact that the two girls somehow fell in love. Twisted world this is. But he didn't mind it anymore. He has gotten used to it, unlike what he originally thought of it.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:27 am
❝And you stare out the window at the passing cars❞

❝And you look at the sky, thank your unlucky stars❞

❝No, you're never quite happy right where you are❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ▬▬▬

❝So you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; No, there are none❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ heard the faintest of sounds, a small voice greeting her with a 'Hi'. She turned to face this voice and found a second year at it's source. Newlyn Vass, a dark haired girl with a sweet-as-sugar nature. She stared at the girl for a few moments before speaking. "Hi, Newlyn." Why was she talking to her? Heather knew for a fact that the second year had friends to talk to, like Chloe over there. Why did she have to talk to her? Yet, she was kind of glad someone had taken the chance to talk to her. Kind of, sorta, eh. "Sooo.... How was your year?" A default question, yes, but it filled the silence between the two girls, thus it accomplished it's purpose.

{ooc: #1 in link}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Yeah, you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; You don't even see the sun
Can't you see the sun?❞

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:35 am
When WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Tentative
And every color illuminates: Maybe if I open up so will she...
We are shining: Heather
And we'll never be afraid again: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn had been sort of worried Heather might just ignore her, so she was relieved when the older girl responded to her greeting. She smiled tentatively. "My year was pretty good. I can't wait for next year, though, because of electives and Hogsmeade. But I don't really want to go home," she admitted quietly. Usually she would have never told anyone who wasn't a close friend that, but maybe if she opened up a bit, Heather would too. Or... maybe not.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:37 pm
User Image
Jared Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Leo
Hufflepuff First Year

Jared laughed.
"True," he said to both of them. "Hopefully we'll be cool old people though."
He wondered what they would be doing the next year. It would be amusing to be able to watch the first years being all awkward, now that they wouldn't be the ones getting sorted and everything.
"So, do you guys have any siblings coming here next year?"

(OOC~ ))
King

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:17 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Longing}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari made her way through the side door, entering the great hall. It had been a long and hard year after an interesting summer. She felt years older and hoped she didn't look it. Her breaths were deep and steady as she looked out on the hall. All the students were seated and animated as friends talked about the year they'd completed. Her heart grew at site of all the smiles and laughs shared. Even after all the school has been through, it never effect the spirit of the students. She made her way up to the podium, and a hush went over the hall. She let the silence set for a moment, and then began."We have made it through another school year here at Hogwarts, and I want to thank you all for being apart of that. We would be nothing with out our wonderful student body. For those of you who are leaving, thank you for being apart of our family and we wish you well in your new adventures. I do hope to see the rest of you here next year. Now on to business. First our winner for the quidditch cup this year is, Slytherin! So congratulations! It was a wonderful season and I hope to see more of you out there on the field next year. Now on the the house cup, it seems that this house is having a good year, Slytherin! Wonderful job, now I'm sure you are all starving, so let get to the food!" Inari finished up her speech, by clapping her hands. Food appeared in front of every one, as all the cloth around the hall turned green and displayed the serpent of the slytherin house. As the corner of her mouth turned up into a smirk she moved to the large chair in the center of the staff table.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:59 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi laughed as well at Jared's hopeful words. He was about to answer his question when the Headmistress stood to make her announcement. He applauded along with the rest of the student body as the winners of both the Quidditch and House cup were said to be Slytherin before food was spread along the tables. He grabbed a potpie and a goblet of juice before finally answering the other boy's question. "Not really since my siblin's are older an' already here."

Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image
"Call me Christian."

Christian made it to the Hufflepuf table sometime before the speech of the year's end, and looked down at the Great Hall. It seemed weird to be thinking that this was going to be the last time Christian sat with his friends and ate this school year. He knew that there would be more time next year and the years coming, but to think that this year had gone by so quick, it was a bit overwhelming. Christian knew that he'd come back next year bigger and better, and he would be able to hang out with his friends soon. Not over the summer though. Even though he'd made a lot of friends, Christian hadn't really found a group that he belonged too.

As he looked down at the table, he was surprised that there were people he didn't know. He knew that would happen, he's not really close to the older kids, but it was still a bit weird. However, Christian sat down at the table, listened to the speech, and then excitedly ate is food. This time tomorrow, everything would be different, yet exactly the same.

Year: First
Frost: The Eagle Owl
Learn more: Matthew Christian Jackson
OCC:
Journal: Work in Progress

Good_Spencer45

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:45 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iяɪs could sense the protectiveness in Tobi's voice as he spoke of his Captain. They must be good friends, she figured. Iris grinned at Tobi's and Jared's "old people" conversation. "We'll be the coolest old people in the world. I just know it." The subject of siblings came up, and Iris frowned. Her parents had never had any other children before they.... left her. And her aunt had no children, so the option of cousins was out of the equation. "N-No. I don't have any brothers or sisters." She forced herself not to cry at the thoughts of her parents. Not here, in front of everybody. The Headmistress announced the House cup and Quidditch cup winners, Slytherin house, and the feast appeared. Iris took a goblet of pumpkin juice and sipped it slowly, keeping her thoughts away from her parents and focusing on the summer that was just one day away.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne - Fourteen
Hufflepuff Seeker - Vice Captain

Ariana intertwined her fingers with Katrina's when she sat down. She held her arm by her side, so she was secretly holding her girlfriend's hand. The seeker flashed Steele a small smile when he acknowledged her presence. That was definitely not a proper hello she had been used to receiving from her friend. When the brunette asked Steele how Melinda was doing, the redhead almost flinched. However, her eyes darted to the front of the Great Hall where the professors sat instead. It was much easier to look at them than at the blond boy while he talked about how much he liked Melinda, or maybe even loved by now. Although Ariana loved Katrina, it was still difficult for her to hear Steele talk about the girl he was dating. She had no idea why, but it was. Ariana's eyes darted back at Steele when he asked them how their relationship was going. "Yeah, definitely strong. Better than ever," she said, leaning closer to Katrina to place her head on her girlfriend's shoulder. Just then, everyone's attention was taken to the front of the Great Hall where the Headmistress spoke. Although Hufflepuff hadn't won any of the cups this year, Ariana clapped when Slytherin was announced the winner. Suddenly, all the tables were filled with a variety of food. Finally, the actual feast had begun.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:48 am
User Image

Hufflepuff|4th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele turned to Ariana, forcing a smile. It looked forced to a point and it pained him to be like that, but what can he say? He liked her...a lot. And it didn't help that he had to see her every single day at an insatiable pace. He was quickly falling for her, despite his love for Mel. That hair, those eyes, that figure...everything was perfect to him and he couldn't get over it, but he would need time to. He would ignore her for now, unless she had spoken to him of course. He hated doing it, but he had to.

"Sounds good," he nodded to her and looked away, taking a bit of the chicken, then the turkey, then the bread. All of it was great, but his mood wasn't in the right place. He was going to eat, but he didn't know if he would match his usual 5 plates of food.

"Good job filling in Kat. I'm sorry about what happened, but I just couldn't take Quidditch any longer. I suck. And I have no idea how to get better at it. So, I figured I was hurting the team more than I was helping. So I kind of just gave up," he admitted to her, giving her a much wider smile than he gave Ariana. It wasn't as forced, but yet, it was still all the same

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:05 am
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Hufflepuff ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

ᙅᴀιи blinked a few times. A yacht? Wasn't that a fancy boat, or something? He wasn't sure, having never heard the word before except maybe once or twice. "A yacht, huh? That's a type of boat, right?" William insisted that he join the team again next year, telling him how good he was at the game and speaking of a one Joshua Cloud. Who was that? The Headmistress gave her speech, announcing the House cup and Quidditch cup winners to be Slytherin house, and the feast appeared. Cain, who was always hungry, filled his plate a mile high, so to speak, then turned back to William. "Well, thank you for the compliments. If the team needs me next year, I'll tryout again. I really only joined to help everyone out. I've never actually been to a match besides the one that I played in, and there's no television in the orphanage, so I've never watched the games either. Who's Joshua? Is he famous or somethin'?" He took a sip from his goblet, pumpkin juice streaming down his throat. Mmm... One of his favorites.

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:28 am
❝And you stare out the window at the passing cars❞

❝And you look at the sky, thank your unlucky stars❞

❝No, you're never quite happy right where you are❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ▬▬▬

❝So you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; No, there are none❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ nodded to the girl. Third year was one of her best years, with electives and Hogsmeade adventures. It was on one of those adventures that she came across Sehza's egg. Then again, it was also in Hogsmeade where she was abducted and forced to torture by some creepy guys... Eh. Pros and Cons, she figured. "Why don't you want to go home?" she asked. Heather was not looking forward to returning to Barnton, either. A new baby was there, leaving her and Remy to move out into an outdoor bedroom that still needed to be built. So much work, all for a baby. She didn't understand it. Plus, with her mother busy with said baby, that left Heather to pick up the extra shifts at the shop. Great... More work and less summer vacation... How wonderful...

{ooc: #1 in link}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Yeah, you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; You don't even see the sun
Can't you see the sun?❞

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games