Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu walked up the stairs to Noctis's office and knocked on the door. He waited outside till someone would let him enter.
(OOC; Sorry, I have been SOOO busy with school I haven't had much time to do anything.)
"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:44 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 7,350|-| 4,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse closed her eyes breathing as controlled as she could keep it at the moment. It was working thankfully. She knew it was hard from his side, it was just infuriating. The kids didn't choose for their father to be Hokage. They didn't choose any of the sad things they had been through as newborns. All Eclipse wanted was for them to have a happy childhood. Slowly opening her eyes to him she parted her lips. "Thank you. I'm just afraid we'll blink and they'll be graduating the academy and be gone all the time on dangerous missions." Eclipse's crimson hues widened "Dear lord, I won't be ready for that. I'll have an Anbu watching them the whole time." Shaking her head. "Anyways, speaking of missions. Steel and I are getting antsy. We can easily find a sitter if theirs anything we can do around the village. Isn't Kein stirring up trouble or something like that?" Eclipse toke a breath in and smelled Shika outside. "Steel you can open it now. I'm finished."

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Happily the large wolf opened the doors peaking in seeing Noctis in one piece. The wolf chuckled. "Man, you have to be Hokage if to survive Eclipse's fury." Getting out of the way Steel made room for the man to pass. He didn't know who he was, but he sensed that Eclipse knew him from pass days.

Eclipse looked over to Shika, it was a face that never seemed to change. . . How awkward it must be, after all this time seeing her with two two year olds. But that's life for you. . . another example of why I should become active again.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:46 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu walked in with the wolf and saw Noctis with Night. He hadn't seen her in a long while. He smiled at her and then noticed Noctis's kids. "Am I, interrupting something?" HE asked, unsure of what he walked in on.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:10 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis nodded and smiled at Eclipse he knew exactly how she felt. But he would be there to train his son and daughter."Kein is heading to the east, I don't know where exactly he has gone."He wondered what he could have her do when Shika and then an Anbu came into the room."Lord Hokage, we just received reports from the team you had looking over Kein Uchiha they were able to track his chakra trail. It seems he is now in Kirigakure, but has remained stationary for quite sometime. Daitomi is nearby also remaining stationary. On a better note the Yukikage and another man have arrived." Noctis nodded at the report Why would they both be close but remaining stationary like that. Either way he seemed he had to go deal with this. He was glad the Yukikage arrived safely. He turned to Eclipse though she probably wouldn't like it, it was better than nothing."Eclipse I need you to guard the gates. Let the Yukikage through but then noone else is to pass through these gates till I return."He then turned to leave the office seeing Shika there."Shikatsu, you're coming with me lets go."He then exited to the gates.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:15 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu watched as Noctis started giving orders and walked away. as he passed him he was told to follow so he did. "I guess we'll have to talk later Night. (Exit)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:48 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image
ϓamato Дkane.......The Senju Clan Tree-Witch

...... ..... .......... ...................

After neatening herself up a bit after the drama of first walking two mammoth dogs, and then chasing cats who turned out to be rabbits through bushes, Akane was now trotting along the corridors to the current Hokage's office long brown hair streaming out behind her in that trademark manner, with the numerous flowers of differing states of fossilisation entangled in her hair.

She came to a sudden stop before the door of the office itself, and looked for a moment as if her momentum would make her fall over, but, apparently, her battle against gravity was won...this time...

Taking a deep breath, Akane knocked on the door and patiently waited for the answer.

"As long as there are no more animals to take care of," she muttered to herself, "I seriously don't care what's next."

(CURRENT MISSION)->

Title: Trash Collection
Information: There's garbage everywhere! After receiving a specific location to clean from your kage... go there and do it!
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.
-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○

POST 01

...... ..... .......... ...................

{{MOKUTON USER}}

(OOC: O_O @ Grand Chevalier Haji's signature......what anime is that from!!!! LOL)  

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:21 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 7,350|-| 4,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse nodded to Noctis, making a hand sign with her hand a shadow clone appeared. Rising she handed her children off to it, the clone dipped it's head and sat in her place. Looking over to Steel she spoke. "Lets head out to the Gates and wait for the Yukikage."

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel nodded looking over at the tired girl that smelled of far too many animals. "Sorry but you just missed the Hokage on his way out." Eclipse then arrived to the massive wolf's side, both departing.

[[To the Gates]]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Brawler |||| Konoha ||||

Seeing that the Hokage was very busy right now. Shito decided to go and look for something to do. He really wanted to get into the action. He knew that he was a very strong genin and really smart for his age. Shito headed off out the door.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Chakra: 250 + 25(back up)

Ryo: 両 900

AC: 1350

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:24 pm
Robotic Zamat
Its from Legend of Korra

An Anbu appeared in the Hokage's Office he was the Anbu captain and usually looked over the office while the Hokage was away. He looked at the girl waiting and waved her in."I can help you with what you need."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:05 pm
User Image

Saito Shinoda
Genin ▪ Taijutsu Class ▪ Chakra 200/200 ▪ Brawler Sub-class ▪ AC:0 ▪ Ryo:0

"You must protect those close to you, or else you are trash!"

Saito sighed, pushing open the doors to the lobby of the Hokage's office. He had just finished speaking with his father after graduating from the Academy, he knew currently that he had so much to learn..but he also knew he had a long time to learn it all. So he was quite happy with that, his biggest issue was the fact that he wasn't able to just retrieve his headband from the Academy, and instead had to come to the Hokage's office to receive. Shrugging his shoulders he strode through the doors, walking up the steps slowly. When he reached the top of the steps he gave a slight smile before reaching up to rap on the door quietly. Backing up from the door he settled into a relaxed stance, waiting patiently to be allowed into the room.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((Out OfCreativity: ))

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Having followed someone else into the hallway, she watched from afar, the white haired stranger rapping lightly on the door to be admitted entrance. As she neared the other, she stopped, keeping a casual distance away. The order to come in hadn't been issued so Jae easily assumed the Hokage was out. Great... "Figures he's out when you need him the most. b*****d." Her words were course, despite her image and very inappropriate. To those who did not know she knew the Hokage way before he became one, one would see this as greatly rude. Not that she cared a lick anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:28 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗

[Ninjutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 Kirito stared down the large, towering mansion in front of himself. He had only been here once before, and not under great circumstances. The memories drifted through his open mind for a short while before being shut out when he grew tired of the thoughts. "Hn.." With a soft sigh, the male started a walk towards the entrance, making his way up the stairs, and then stopping at the office door, noticing a male with white hair. Rather familiar. It took him a moment before realizing that it indeed was Saito. "Well..hello there." His voice called out softly from behind. The young Uchiha had shoveled his hands into his pockets and his gaze scanned over his friend, onyx eyes trying to decipher his course of action that would soon come. 」™

[Chakra Pool 295/295] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 295/295
Koshi's chakra:145/145
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

A young girl in a red dress walked to the door of the office. There was a small fuzzy creature on her shoulder in a chunin vest, built for the animal, identifying this was a tamer team. The girl was carrying a folder in her arms and had just recently returned to konoha from a long deep cover reconnaissance mission. She was back in her konoha attire, her red dress, a vicious looking steel fan sheathed on her thighs, one each, and Koshi's vest, signaling her returning to active duty to anyone that might remember her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image

Saito Shinoda
Genin ▪ Taijutsu Class ▪ Chakra 200/200 ▪ Brawler Sub-class ▪ AC:0 ▪ Ryo:0

"You must protect those close to you, or else you are trash!"

Saito smiled, glancing over at his academy friend before walking over to pat him on the shoulder. Laughing softly he spoke, his tone serene and calm. "Hello again old friend, how have you been? I haven't seen you in a few weeks, I missed you in the Academy. Are you here to retrieve your headband? Perhaps we can train together later on, I need to begin training on my Taijutsu styles." He gave Kirito a smirk, patting him on the back before settling back into his relaxed stance.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((Out OfCreativity: ))

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:09 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗

[Ninjutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 The Uchiha heir nodded his head when asked how he has been, a simple way of answering 'fine', and at the same time agreeing that they haven't seen each other in a while. "Hai, here for my headband." The male shifted his weight and rotated his shoulders, which were feeling kinda stiff for some odd reason. Pushing the thoughts to the back of his mind, he listened back into what Saito was saying. "That's would be interesting." If he recalled correctly, Saito wanted to be a Taijutsu master. The male had a love for the style of fighting for some reason. Maybe he had low chakra? "Hai..I need to work on my eyes, and my ninjutsu." Once again, he switched his weight to his other foot so that it wouldn't fall asleep. "What did your father say when he learned you graduated, hn?" 」™

[Chakra Pool 295/295] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games