Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:16 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro bowed and smiled, "thank you very much ma'am. I will be sure to get a lunch for Kein." He replied jokingly to her joke, embracing his new title. "I will embrace my new responsiblities to the best of my strengths." Shiro said turning to walk out with a smile. "however first I think I need to look that part." He finished under his breath and exiting.

[exit shiro]

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 465/465

AC: 2500, Ryo: 1200  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:34 am
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

She chuckled at Shun. He was amusing and kind. Really, he had a nice aura about it. She waved to him as she stood up. Her eyes curved and slit as she bid him farewell in spirited joy. Though she noticed now that he was...a pretty tall guy. ..No way!! ONLY THREE YEARS OLDER?! She was stunned. On top of that, he had a really good singing voice. He was a merry, merry, guy. No sooner did she snap out of her confusion when Kyo messed up her hair again. "O-Oh! Bye Shi!" She was, annoyed at his stubborn will. But she held back on the hundreds of short-jokes she had for him incase Shun might have heard. You'd be the hocus-pocus bean in Jack and the Beanstalk..Kyo..

"Dammit, Sensei. One day, I'll really put you on a mantle.." She laughed before placing the footer below the door again. She turned back to the chair and sat, opening the note. If I'm really curious huh? "We-he-hell! You're the expert, don't mind if I do-" She almost wrinkled the paper in her sheer intent to know. If only Doki hadn't held back on her curiosity some minutes before. Her eyes slightly droooped. Well..it's uhm. How do I describe it? She had half a mind to throw it in the fire if it wasn't for the favor the kind senpai had asked of her to do. But her smile grew again after reading the last messages. And anyway, vague messages like this usually pops up in populated waters. She had this feeling that it'll come when it would.

"Yer damn right. I'm the hottest piece of action in this office. LITERALLY." She said, sounding exhaustingly important to herself while laying on a chair. But her mind remembered the importance in the note. So she sighed and stood back up. She produced yet another clone and gave her a salute. Look at me.. all grown up.

[exits but leaves a pretty little clone]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:24 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri arrived and picked up 2 D ranked and one C ranked mission Title: The Weeds! The Weeds,Title: Clean the Hot Springs and Title: Investigate Crime Scene: Petty And left to the streets for his first missions.
{Streets}

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:1950 Ryo:1100

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:52 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri walked into the Raikages tower and knocked on the door. He waited till someone would let him in so he could report his mission. He knew he had done enough to become a chunnin.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2550 Ryo:1500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
[ Clone ]

Doki stared at the door in dismay. Didn't she JUST put a footer underneath the door? And yet it manages to close each time. "You may enter."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:23 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri heard a you may enter and opened the door and walked in he noticed a footer near the door that appeared to have failed to keep the door open. He took it and kicked it in so that the door would not move. He walked in and saw Doki there he was expecting the Raikage."Hello Doki-san." he said with a bow."I have completed the number of mission needed to become a chunnin." He said with a straightforward and decisive tone.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
[ Clone ]

Doki's expression lightened up a bit, then somewhat simpered as she observed his serious posture. She immediately responded to his bow with one of her own, slightly, then stood up to face him. Oh, two new Chuunin's as of today. "And a Chuunin you have become Demetri Hatake-san. From this day, let it be known that you have enhanced in your rank and duty. Serve our village well. And remember; It's our choices that make us who we are." She said, smiling still. She bowed once more in recognition of his new rank and slightly applauded. "Now then, I trust we'll be counting on you a lot more in the future. Per say, more back-breaking slave work." She lightly joked before settling herself back down another intermediate desk. "Will you be needing anything else, Demetri?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:37 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri smirked under his mask as he was told that he was no a chunnin. He listened to her intently, he chuckled and scratched the back of his head when she applauded him."You can always count on me to do slave work Doki-san."He said with a smile."No that will be all thank you again Doki-san." He then exited the office and waved goodbye. He then headed to the mission boards and looked at it seeing what mission he could take. He decided nothing for now and went to the academy.

[Academy]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor
[ Clone ]

"Very well, be merry!" She waved. Then settled herself back to organizing some more...office work.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 270 / 270xx Ryo: 1300 両 xx AC: 2400

After changing into a less wet dress, Zori came to the kage's office again, to take a certain mission. It seemed no one was in here except for the Kumo advisor. Her name was... Doki? She sure wasn't the kage, but if she just had the prices the kage needed, Zori could get on with the mission. After knocking on the door a couple times, Zori just walked in. "I have a mission that says the kage needs prices on things from Takumi? Since she's not here, do you know them?" She asked Doki, who seemed busy with paper work. She was extremely eager to get this mission over with, because after this, she had enough mission experience to become a chunnin! The past year that's practically all she has been thinking about. { Market Prices 1/6 }  

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:13 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 2,550 |-| 1,500
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai walked into the Raikage's office with a big smile on her face. She believed that she had done enough missions to become a Chuunin. "D-Doki? Ummm Doki's clone?" Sukai walked walked up to the other medical ninjas clone. She looked at it with steady eyes. "I think I've done enough missions to become a Chuunin. Is there something else I must do though?" She thought it was weird to just ask for a rank up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:00 pm
:: [ Chakra 335/335 ] :: [ Jounin ] :: [ Bukijutsu/Samurai ] :: [ Weapon of Choice ] :: User Image User Image

I need some more missions, even though I have enough, Thought the immature Jounin.

And missions he would get, or he wouldn't be leaving the office. Not without being defenestrated, or dragged out in the middle of a temper tantrum, either way, he wasn't leaving without a very mild fight. Hell, maybe I'll just steal a bunch of missions and get me some money. He thought, and kept that thought to himself, lest Kimpaku throw him through a goddamn window, as she was prone to do for no other reason than to be a b***h. Takeo, hands in his pockets, kicked the door to her office open, because he felt like being unique and different. I am totally a unique individual, He told himself, if only to boost his own ego, when he walked into the office and noticed he was not alone with Kin. No, Kin wasn't even ******** there, just his goddamn genin and some small chick. Why the ******** are they here. What the ******** ********, why. Might as well make the most of this. I could use a travelling companion.

"Oi. You're both coming with me to Takumi. No ******** buts, we're going now. So get to the ******** gates, ********> He shouted, in the usual, non-nonsense, jerkass sort of way that he had made his own, pointed towards the door and made the motions of his genin getting their goddamn asses moving, lest he kick them into gear. Maybe they'll actually ******** learn something, like doing what I tell them, when I tell them, unlike Moron. Besides, I hate travelling alone.

::

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:08 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri walked into the Raikages office with his sweets. He was eating a poky when he heard someone speaking of takumi. He remembered he needed to go to Takumi as well. He saw it was Takeo Sensei and Sukai. He placed his sweets down next to Sukai. and Turned to Takeo."Takeo-san, I also have a need to go to takumi, may I accompany your group?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 270 / 270xx Ryo: 1300 両 xx AC: 2400

It was all going swell, Zori was just waiting patiently for an answer from Doki when he came busted the door open. Yep, it was Takeo, the very essence of all that was jerk. Of course, Zori had gotten used to it, but even so, it wasn't nice to be yelled at all the time. He couldn't just ask or anything? Zori kept these thoughts to herself as she nodded to her teacher. "Should I leave a clone? I need to get mission information." Zori had thought about not going, but she forgot that no was not an option you should ever consider when talking to Takeo. It was worse for Sky though, she was just about to be promoted to chuunin. Of course, she would still be dragged away. A shame too, since Zori wasn't too keen on getting here for a purpose then leaving before fulfilling said purpose. Of course, if Doki was busy and/or didn't know, that was a completely different manner.  

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:32 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 2,550 |-| 1,500
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai suppressed a groan when she smelled the smoke coming form the doorway of the Raikage's office along with the sweet scent of the sweets that Demetri brought in, they smelled delicious even after having her stomach stuffed with ramen at the new Hot N' Cold. Turning on her heel her white hair bounced some. She noticed Zori smiled and gave her a light wave of the hand then to Demetri as well. "Hows it going Zori? We should catch up and train sometime." Sukai said in her less soft more mature voice, her timid and shyness had almost felt the soon-to-be-chuunin. Glancing back at their sensei she breathed. "Oi! Takeo-Sensei! Sure I'll go to Takumi with you. But first I was having a word with Doki about something. . .Also didn't you want to teach us a new jutsu?" She asked in a more cool tone remembering that he walked off before he could teach it to her in the dojo, along with all the other drama that seemed to be going on lately.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games