Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:38 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Bukijutsu l Fuuton l Katon l Shakuton l Genin

══════════════════════════

Dons eyes widened as he watched the fight, barely a foot out of the private rooms door when he say Gesalt kicked into the air. He pressed his foot into the ground, sprinting across the floor in no time flat, diving and catching his unconscious brother. He looked up at the Uchiha, his temper snapped instantly. "You. Took it to far." He said holding back his tongue, looking down at his brother now in his arms. He shook his head and made for the door, he needed to make sure Gesalt didnt break anything.

[exit to hospital]

══════════════════════════

Chakra = 200 / 200
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

Quote; "A jug fills drop by drop."
His song of choice: Two Weeks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:48 am
User Image

Zetsu watched as a boy left with G in his arms. He did kinda feel sorry but it was agreed to not hold anything back. Thinking to himself he walked over to the door and walked out into the night sky. It would probably be good to check up on the biy to see if he was ok.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:49 am
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1850 両 ☁ 240 Chakra ☁ 3100 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

Shun noticed the sword at the last second. "Hm...oh well. There's not much I can do about it, other than break it." He merely moved to the side slightly, so the sword wouldn't hit him in the head. "Hopefully, the armor will be able to block some of the atta--" Before he even knew it, both attacks hit. His palm slammed hard into Shin's chest as the sword came down and hit Shun's shoulder.

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:09 am

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Raiton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

Shinsetsu smirked as he felt a resistance on his sword meaning that it somehow connected on his target’s body. The Aburame formed his chakra on the sword to be blunt so it wouldn’t actually cut his target though it would have a force approximately the same of chakra punch if not stronger. I guess I didn’t do so bad… he thought to himself as he gave everything on that last blow. He felt Shun’s palm reaching his chest that made him spew blood in an instant before shooting away towards the wall. Luckily he was still conscious enough to cushion himself with bugs before slamming into the wall though the damage dealt to him by Shun was just too great that he couldn’t continue the fight.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

AC = 0

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
1850 両 ☁ 240 Chakra ☁ 3100 AC

"Guess I overdid it a little bit." Shun said as he watched the Aburame slam into the wall. "Well, this spar is obviously over." With that, he closed all of the active gates and released his Bolstering Armor. Immediately after, pain started to radiate from his shoulder. "Ouch! I probably broke it or something. Whatever, I'll just go to the hospital after this." Just to make sure, he lifted his arm up. "Yep, I'm going to the hospital after this. And speaking of hospital..." He glanced over to the injured genin. "Oi, Shin! Want me to take you to the hospital?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Raiton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

After slamming into the wall, Shinsetsu sat down leaning against the wall as his insects that scattered around the area started to come back inside his body. he was exhausted and felt a sharp pain in his chest. He looked at his opponent though his vision started to blur. He heard Shun’s voice talking to him but before he could even try and respond, the Aburame lost his consciousness.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 235

AC = 250

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
1950 両 ☁ 240 Chakra ☁ 3400 AC

"Righto. I'll take that as a 'yes'. Don't worry, kid! You'll be fine! Probably." Shun walked over to the unconscious genin and threw him over his uninjured shoulder. "Alright. Off to the hospital!" He exclaimed. "I don't know why I'm so happy about this..." And with that, he was off!

[exit]

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

with that fight coming to a close Aki was shocked to see the uchiha take the fight so far. no ninja should have to wound his comrade so bad. Aki made a mental not to teach that one a lesson soon. until that onto training he took out a scroll and began reading intently.

after memorizing the scrolls Aki stood and started to perform hand seals. and draw in a deep breath of air. as the hand seals finished he released an invisible odorless gas into the air.

according to the scroll the gas was supposed to be flammable. the uses for this were various and all no doubt dangerous to all involved. Aki made sure to air out the room so there weren't any accidental flame ups.

[
Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique) ]

Aki pulled out another scroll and began to read it memorizing everything it contained. this one might be just a little more practical to use in battle but who knows.

he started the hand seals adding the two extra signs at the end of the jutsu. fire erupted around his arms and shoulders and he he felt really good when it did.

Aki ran around for a bit and then released the jutsu. it wasn't destructive at all and it made him feel like he was faster so that was a plus. the jutsu should prove useful to him in combat.

just to try it out again he did hand signs while focusing his chakra and then shot forward and made a few laps around the dojo. when he stopped he wasnt out of breath since his body was composed of tendrils any ways.

[
Katon: Nenshou Tosshin (Fire Release: Burning Rush) learned]  

lazyactor

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:52 pm
Aki took his spear out and held it aloft in his hands. Aki glanced at his scroll and read the movements for the skills he wanted to learn. he took a breath and then charged forward for a moment then stumbled.he then stomped his foot spun hit a training dummy square in the chest.

the move wsnt complete just yet and he hstill had to complete two extra moves. he spun again except this time he jabbed the back end afterwards and the rotated again finishing up with a slash across the dummies chest.

the straw and filling fell out of the dummy and Aki stepped back breathing hard and happy that he mastered the move. it was simple but really long. three to four steps in it total and that's pretty long for a beginner. aki put the spear up and leaned against the wall taking a much unneeded break

○ Fakeout learned]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:10800 両 ۞ AC:32400

Kein waltzed into the dojo with a smile on his face. He turned to Zetsu and said aloud," If you ever go to Sunagakure be sure to cover your skin. That stupid sand gets EVERYWHERE.I swear out of all the villages in the world that is the stupidest place to build a city. I mean who the hell puts a city in the freaking desert." He shook his pant-leg and a bit of sand fell off of it.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

Zetsu followed Kein and instantly began to laugh as he listened to what kein had to say. He stood by his teacher as he looked around the dojo taking in the genin in here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Aki hearing voices glanced up and saw two shinobi off not far from where he was. he looked at them and pulled his spear into his body. since it was parted he could bend it and have a blade hidden in the depths of his wrists. he walked over to them stopping just a few feet away and immediately recognizing the uchiha from earlier. looking to the obviously more powerful shinobi and recognizing him as a higher up in the village. Aki bowed quickly."hello sir." and then he stood all seven feet of him rising over the other two. he completely ignored the other.  

lazyactor

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:10800 両 ۞ AC:32400

Kein smiled and said," Well finally someone taller than me." He chuckled and said," Well my gigantic friend what would your name be?"
Kein was happy he had found another person rather easily and another prospect for his team.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:40 pm
Aki nodded not sure how to take his comment about his size. he shrugged it off."Aki, Takigakure sir. is there something i can help you with? " Aki took in another breath and held it not needing it.

lazyactor

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image

Zetsu's eye finally looked upon the seven foot tall genin in front of them and whistled. He wondered why he had never noticed this guy before he was huge. Shrugging he spoke easily, He I'm Zetsu. Its nice to meet you Aki.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games